The Road Ahead: July 5, 2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    qx8jfx1i7gxv.png
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    qx8jfx1i7gxv.png

That’s exactly where CG is driving this game. I wonder how close that hole is?
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Please slow it down not everybody gets donations for streaming give us a chance and really what’s happening with all of the sudden you change your mind about not adding new players to the guild store take a breath and fix some of the major issues then you can get more positive feedback it feels like the game is going to be over and find better beta testers because you have to stop these rollbacks and really it feels like you are being chased by the paper boy from better off dead screaming I want my two dollars I know you can do it just slow it down and we can finally stop sorting through tons of negative feedback because I really like what you are doing for the game but it would be nice to see things work as intended but really appreciate the hard work you guys are doing but the faster things come out the easier it seems that somebody is finding a exploit and then you have to start all over again

Your keyboard has more than 26 keys you know.
  • That picture seems largely accurate.

That other game has already gone into the pit from 300 though, though GoH still has a chance to grapple gun over the hole.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Excited!
  • Please, please, please... stop teasing and release Revan.

I have spent most of my time preparing for revan lately, but I'm asking myself... why? You can't help but having the sinking feeling that he will be whale-only the first time around, and then I'll be no better off than I am today for the months of preparation. fairly high rankings but unable to touch the whales and unable to maintain my current without chasing a new meta.

yawn.
  • Looks like we'll end up with a fine camp around that hole in the road with all these marquees.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • caldera wrote: »
    Please, please, please... stop teasing and release Revan.

I have spent most of my time preparing for revan lately, but I'm asking myself... why? You can't help but having the sinking feeling that he will be whale-only the first time around, and then I'll be no better off than I am today for the months of preparation. fairly high rankings but unable to touch the whales and unable to maintain my current without chasing a new meta.

yawn.

What prep are you doing?
  • @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb : Hey so no one has answered my question so far regarding the update to Jolee Bindo's "eh, you do it" team healing ability. With him becoming available on shipments soon, I'm sure many of us would like to know if his team heal ability now has synergy with General Kenobi's lead?
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Hey so no one has answered my question so far regarding the update to Jolee Bindo's "eh, you do it" team healing ability. With him becoming available on shipments soon, I'm sure many of us would like to know if his team heal ability now has synergy with General Kenobi's lead?

They answered your question when the character was released. Quit spamming.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I'm not spamming, there was a recent big fix specifically for this ability. Quit trolling
    I'm not spamming, there was a recent big fix specifically for this ability. Quit trolling

First off, what fix are you talking about because there's nothing listed in Game Updates through July.

Second off, even if there's something somewhere--and I'm not saying there isn't, I don't claim to know everything--it would say if it was going to interact with General Kenobi.

Third off, they specifically stated that it not interacting with General Kenobi wasn't a bug, but was a design intent.

Finally, fourth off, even if there's something somewhere that I couldn't find, all that means is I'm wrong. Being wrong isn't trolling.
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/176651/content-update-7-25-2018-mega/p1
    Eh hem, this a game update from..... July. And no being wrong isnt trolling, but attacking me just for asking a legitimate question is.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/176651/content-update-7-25-2018-mega/p1
    Eh hem, this a game update from..... July. And no being wrong isnt trolling, but attacking me just for asking a legitimate question is.

Didn't see that, thanks. But that still leaves my second, third, and fourth points intact.

They said what the fix did. They said they don't intend for it to work with General Kenobi. Your question isn't legitimate, you've asked it here, you've asked it in your own thread, you asked it someplace else, a whole passle of people have answered you and you just can't accept it. It's to the point where you're starting to spam. Please stop.

They said they don't want Jolee and Kenobi to interact. You don't like that decision, we get it. Go post in feedback so it can be noted and we can all just move on with our lives.
  • I have posted I feedback. Still haven't gotten a response from a moderator or dev. Bottom line is I've spent a lot of money on this game (because its great) and I just want an explanation. Btw nobody is making you respond to my comments. Idk why people like you and a few others feel the need police players who want explanations about the game they spend time and money on.
    I have posted I feedback. Still haven't gotten a response from a moderator or dev. Bottom line is I've spent a lot of money on this game (because its great) and I just want an explanation. Btw nobody is making you respond to my comments. Idk why people like you and a few others feel the need police players who want explanations about the game they spend time and money on.

We keep responding because you keep asking, and you keep asking because you think you're entitled to an official response when you're not. But you're right--I recently learned about the ignore function so I'm going to use it. Goodbye forever.
  • Sweet :)
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    qx8jfx1i7gxv.png

Could have turned left or right at the intersection but instead they are taking money to try and jump over the hole.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    qx8jfx1i7gxv.png

Could have turned left or right at the intersection but instead they are taking money to try and jump over the hole.

But they land in it
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • And there is quick sand at the bottom
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • If you look closely, In the bottom of the pit, Just below the orange lines, I think, I see a nightsister?

Her feet are sinking into the quicksand, no?
  • @CG_SBCrumb if you are planning on giving us the previous dark side rewards, u might want to think again. It needs to be the light side and it needs to be slightly inflated. This will be about 80 Rolo shards my guild has missed out on if you give us the trash dark side rewards AGAIN
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Jesse36 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb if you are planning on giving us the previous dark side rewards, u might want to think again. It needs to be the light side and it needs to be slightly inflated. This will be about 80 Rolo shards my guild has missed out on if you give us the trash dark side rewards AGAIN

Its rescheduled not cancelled and this thread has nothing to do with.
  • Maagge wrote: »
    Right, I'm just gonna throw you a freebie here, CG. It'll be good for both the players and you guys, promise.

Everyone knows you're working towards having us all panic farm these new characters to unlock someone like Revan. So to save you from some of that backlash I propose that you simply replace the jedi consular and the jedi guardian with Jolee Bindo and Bastila Shan respectively (of course we get to keep star and gear levels on those, the kit will be changed obviously). That means we "only" have to panic farm a few characters and not the whole lot (as a lot of players will have the consular and guardian leveled already). The bonus for you guys is of course you get a headstart on the jedi rework everyone knows is badly needed. Oh and you won't get as many complaints about panic farms and reworks this way.

You're welcome.

Where's the money in all this? You forgot the line to get their attention: "and you can put on sale [...]"
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    I have posted I feedback. Still haven't gotten a response from a moderator or dev. Bottom line is I've spent a lot of money on this game (because its great) and I just want an explanation. Btw nobody is making you respond to my comments. Idk why people like you and a few others feel the need police players who want explanations about the game they spend time and money on.

Wait. Call me super dense or something, but why don't you just go into GW, throw in a Jedi team with GK lead and Jolee, use his second special that does the healing, and just see what happens?

You'd get your answer without weeks of waiting for a dev to answer. What am I missing here?
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    You're missing that not everyone has gk yet, including me.
    You're missing that not everyone has gk yet, including me.

Fair enough. So I tried it a couple times in GW. I can confirm that under GK lead, Jolee's special "Eh, you do it" does NOT trigger a mass assist.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Yea I pretty assumed that by now, but thank you. That outrage is long gone anyway, now with the herculean task of trying to get these stingy people to compensate players for their TW glitch!
    Digital items! Not even real currency, digital friggin items! And their still dragging their feet to compensate players who missed out on valuable items.

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Yea I pretty assumed that by now, but thank you. That outrage is long gone anyway, now with the herculean task of trying to get these stingy people to compensate players for their TW glitch!
    Digital items! Not even real currency, digital friggin items! And their still dragging their feet to compensate players who missed out on valuable items.

Edited for language. - EA_Cian

Let's watch the language, please. :smile: