Ally points Event

JuliusSkywalker
509 posts Member
edited September 2018
Hello everybody,

do u know that ally points are not very useful?

SWGOH took place an event which named 'Squad Tournaments'. The use of the ally points were for reactiving your squad. It could be replaced by a new event.

I think we could have to need a new event which introduce extraordinary characters like here on the list:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/megathread-collected-ideas-for-characters-ships/p1
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships

The use of the ally points here are to buy a kit for these characters. Afterthat you have to build a squad with them and fight against opponents to gain rewards. After this event u have the option to exchange these characters for rewards. For the next event you can buy them again and so on...

Would you like this kind of idea? What would you say?
Post edited by JuliusSkywalker on

Replies

• No opinion for / against an ally points event?
  • Text correction.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Ally points only get one use: Spend them for Ability Material Mk III or Omega for 50k (2 units) in Weekly Store.

That's why old characters like Jedi Consular, Clone Wars Chewbacca, Lobot, IG-86 and some characters shall be available to buy the toons with costs of these ally points.
    5dtxitzbc4fx.png
  • Ally points are like a free lottery. When I run low on shard shop currency I blast through my ally points on bronziums, and sometimes (very rarely) it drops some actually useful gear. I don't understand why everyone has a problem with ally points...
  • Ally points are like a free lottery. When I run low on shard shop currency I blast through my ally points on bronziums, and sometimes (very rarely) it drops some actually useful gear. I don't understand why everyone has a problem with ally points...

Or you get 25 shards of a useless character you already have for shard shop currency. I play the shard lottery often enough that I don't have a bunch saved up. I do save enough to buy stuff in the new shop now though.