HAAT Asajj deals 15 million herself, 33.5 MILLION with ONE TEAM. Phases 3 & 4 soloed in 30 minutes.

13Next

Replies

• I'm running this team right now AA G11, CLS G12, BB8 G11, GMT G12, AV G11. The hardest thing I find is keeping AA alive. I've thought about swapping Thrawn for Hoda to keep everyone alive longer and give more Offense and turns to the DPS toons. Is Thrawn super necessary, or can that work?
  • Thrawn keeps asajj with protection, you want AA to die, , so, let aa die, and go to town
  • Did hAAT yesterday and no noticeable difference here.

I appreciate the feedback, thank you.

I'm at a loss to explain the sudden change for our guild. We've been working through heroic for a while now and all the toons in use have only been improved in the meantime. This is our first time playing it since the client update so apparently I'll just need to monitor this thread and see if anyone else runs into issues. It's too bad because I really like those GK shards!

Just to bring an update to this.

We have had no issues since that one Raid. Everyone in my guild who participates has been able to perform their roles in the first 2 phases without issue and I'm having no problem using my AA, CLS, zAsajj, Thrawn, BB8 team for the entirety of P3 and P4. I'm not sure what was going on during that one raid (multiple, multiple attempts) and everything now seems back to normal.

Thanks to those who offered assistance.
  • Thrawn keeps asajj with protection, you want AA to die, , so, let aa die, and go to town

Interesting. I had never thought about letting AA die because I like his special to grant 100% TM after a special, but I guess that makes sense. In that case, can't you do this with a severely undergeared AA?
    Though it looks like Hoda also gives Protection back. Not as much, but much more often.
  • Dralkyr wrote: »
    Thrawn keeps asajj with protection, you want AA to die, , so, let aa die, and go to town

Interesting. I had never thought about letting AA die because I like his special to grant 100% TM after a special, but I guess that makes sense. In that case, can't you do this with a severely undergeared AA?
    Though it looks like Hoda also gives Protection back. Not as much, but much more often.

It works well with hoda instead of thrawn. I recently 7 starred hoda. It is also more auto friendly with hoda since he gives protection to everyone so you don't have to depend on the ai choosing the right char.

Also with master's training on asajj you don't have to worry about her being buffless in p4 coming out of a topple.

With hoda, i get rid of the extras in p3, hit auto until more appear, take it off auto to kill tbe sides and auto again. In p4, topple, auto, topple on man, auto.

The ai still doesnt use asajj's special right so full auto is risky but you can auto more of it with hoda.
  • I haven’t had hermit seven star until just r3cently as well, and I haven’t thought of trying that out instead of thrawn, lol largely cuz I rarely bother to hit more them p1.

But that sounds like fun to try with hermit, I’ll have to give it a whirl , thanks for the idea @DarkHelmet1138