Problems with Rewards/Guilds

As someone who truly loves playing this game. Two times i have experienced this, and i am hoping someone will address the issue. As it happens. Both times i am doing a guild event. I will win a TW or perform well in a TB. Within a 10-15 minutes of the pay out of rewards i will get kicked or removed from a Guild. By getting removed from that particular guild. I have missed out on a large amount of rewards that i fully deserved. As a Guild win i believe i should still get some sort of payout even if i get kicked/dropped. Just this past one i was top 5 in a TW and just removed at the last minute. Its un-fair that i do NOT receive my rewards that i rightfully earned. Please fix this issue or please explain on why it is fair for a player not to receive this reward.

Replies

• LastEnigma wrote: »
    As someone who truly loves playing this game. Two times i have experienced this, and i am hoping someone will address the issue. As it happens. Both times i am doing a guild event. I will win a TW or perform well in a TB. Within a 10-15 minutes of the pay out of rewards i will get kicked or removed from a Guild. By getting removed from that particular guild. I have missed out on a large amount of rewards that i fully deserved. As a Guild win i believe i should still get some sort of payout even if i get kicked/dropped. Just this past one i was top 5 in a TW and just removed at the last minute. Its un-fair that i do NOT receive my rewards that i rightfully earned. Please fix this issue or please explain on why it is fair for a player not to receive this reward.

That's really on the guild leaders of the guild you joined..... I don't want to sound like a ****, but if you are getting kicked out of that many guilds there is likely a reason for it.....

As my dad says (and I am cleaning it up).... If you look around you and think everyone you see is a ****, you may want to reconsider who the **** is.....
  • I think the bigger issue is what you keep doing to get kicked out repeatedly.
  • His personality is not the issue buddy it's the fact that he contributed to an event to gain nothing for it. Would you like it if some one kicked you kicked you out of your house you were living in an not able to retrieve what's rightfully yours would you
  • That would depend on whether he is violating any guild rules such as not contributing 600 tickets or putting crap defence teams for TW defence.