Worst mod slice experience so far?

2Next

Replies

• Every slice I’ve done has been the worst so I don’t bother with it anymore. Worst update ever by far...
  • Ephran wrote: »
    I sliced two high speed mods on Hoda, both of which also had high tenacity/protection/health. Both also had really low offense values. Both upgraded the offense.

I had the same experience. Lots of fun.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Indeed. My only gripe is my luck on farming mods. RNG not in my favor lately for certain positions. Farming defence mods and have received numerous grey/green +speed arrows and a few gold in other positions. Almost every cross is either potency or tenacity which is great, however; in almost two weeks of straight defence farming for essentially one character, I've had 4 triangles drop...

Today's slices went well. Used to resources from Jango event to get +6 on two different mods, one slice each. One was on FOO which is always great.
  • I have had some good experiences. Upgraded to blue mods to 25 and 21 speed.
  • I don’t do anything to a mod with a defense secondary, because all progress goes exclusively to defense, every time. I have the worst luck.
  • I haven’t really dOne anything. I kittened around with the quest thing. Now I’m just getting thrawns mods to 6*.

I’m too lazy to set up mod loadouts. And not ready to go through my mods yet.
  • When I slice, it usually maxes out Tenacity or Defense. I am not strong in the RNG.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I don’t do anything to a mod with a defense secondary, because all progress goes exclusively to defense, every time. I have the worst luck.

Holy cow. It seemed that way with me too. With defense secondary it never failed to upgrade defense.
  • So frustrated with mod slicing. As seen here only speed seems to be upgraded /tongue in cheek. I am not mad about a 273 speed GMY or a 260 speed Ezra...

2ev2ranmcnvk.png
    7op33k6yheeo.png
    peo0jlugvweq.png
  • "Worst mod slice experiences"?

I've not had any good mod slice experiences yet...

Heh... :smirk: me an you both @CoastalJames me an you both. ;):smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Not to annoy anyone, but I've been extremely lucky with slicing so far. Half of my slice upgrades have gone to speed. At one point, four slices in a row went to speed.
  • Sliced a 10 to 14 this morning. Nothing spectacular, but it's still blue, so a couple more chances.