Sith Raid Changes [MEGATHREAD]

Replies

• I am glad with all the changes. What I need is the prototype not the Salvage. When will these changes be implemented?
    qgoh638sdlrv.png
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    This is awesome. Now this is a good change. Only thing would be the eyeballs but otherwise perfect.

@Vendi1983 Why are you complaining? its only the eyeballs people are concerned about because that is the only challenge gear you actually need a lot of. Literally one piece of all of the gear and people are concerned over it, reports like this get more changes to occur which helps everyone, no need to complain about it :)
  • Beldax wrote: »
    I have 1494 MK8 Biotech Implant salvage but need mega amounts of the MK8 Biotech Implant prototypes still and been playing since end of February 2017.

Unless a person is a whale that has been buying MK8 Biotech Implant Components like crazy I can't see how you can run out of MK8 Biotech Implant salvage.

When you start gearing up multiple teams you'll see, the prototype is such good value that you always buy them(because you think the salvage wont ever run out) then it does. Its the 3rd most used gear in the game if I'm not mistaken, me and many people actively buy the salvage from shard shop and guild store to catch up.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    They know @McRopeKey
    a lot are buying the black part in shipment for 375 crystals for 25 pieces, and therefore run out quickly as every toon needs at least 1 of them, several need a lot more, and the are kinda endgame equivalent to MK3 Carbanties
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • MeervalMan wrote: »
    Isn't salvage the stuff we have 1000s of and implants the stuff we want? I just checked and confirmed it.

Yes, Salvage is the pic of a complete eyeball and is obtained through daily challenges
    prototype component is the black silhouette of the eyeball and is *NOT* found in daily challenges
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    They know @McRopeKey
    a lot are buying the black part in shipment for 375 crystals for 25 pieces, and therefore run out quickly as every toon needs at least 1 of them, several need a lot more, and the are kinda endgame equivalent to MK3 Carbanties

I do the same thing... I'm not running out...
  • I think you guys are confusing salvage with the components. I have 850 salvage.

Nope. I have less than 60 of the salvage (it gets used every time I hit 60, I’ve got so many characters waiting on it). It’s also the more expensive piece in the stores.

Strange. I have 1,800+

What level are you? 85 or something lower?
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    They know @McRopeKey

• Tifer wrote: »
    I think you guys are confusing salvage with the components. I have 850 salvage.

Nope. I have less than 60 of the salvage (it gets used every time I hit 60, I’ve got so many characters waiting on it). It’s also the more expensive piece in the stores.

Strange. I have 1,800+

What level are you? 85 or something lower?

I’ve been playing since a few months after release. 3.6 mil GP.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    McRopeKey wrote: »
    Ztyle wrote: »
    They know @McRopeKey

I do the same thing... I'm not running out...

That was my thought 2 moth ago, but it went down quickly, I might had been lucky and gotten a bunch of the prototypes in rewards, but They are almost gone now.
    However if you look at my earlier post in this thread you can see, that I still like to see them go out of Raid Rewards
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Beldax wrote: »
    I have 1494 MK8 Biotech Implant salvage but need mega amounts of the MK8 Biotech Implant prototypes still and been playing since end of February 2017.

Unless a person is a whale that has been buying MK8 Biotech Implant Components like crazy I can't see how you can run out of MK8 Biotech Implant salvage.

I haven’t bought anything other than $10 character packs for a long time. I once had about 2k of the salvage. I burned through that a long while back. Most people who have played long enough to be gearing up tons of teams to max are out of these.
  • This was quick and as said above helps the health of the game.

This was quick? People have been complaining constantly about this raid for 7 months now. And the fixes haven't even been applied yet, just announced. In what world does that constitute a "quick" resolution?

• This was quick and as said above helps the health of the game.

This was quick? People have been complaining constantly about this raid for 7 months now. And the fixes haven't even been applied yet, just announced. In what world does that constitute a "quick" resolution?

Sorry. I’ll clarify. It was quick from when they said they would change it after other things they were working on.
  • How about Tenacity as well. Doesn't help when a team meant to deliver debuffs consistently do squat.
  • glio32r3gz9q.png

Need more gold balls than carbantis. Made a thread on this 6 months ago. Every single character needs 2-4 gold balls at higher gear. It's a real problem.
  • Yes, I am talking about the right one. Yes, I am aware mid game players have over 1000 of these pieces or more. Yes, you will run out of them once you reach the end game. Please CG keep these as a reward in HAAT.
  • Holy wow!! They actually seriously decreased the health!! Kudos, CG is on a role. I definitely thought it was gonna be a measly 5-10% across the board. My friends in younger guilds are gonna be stoked. Most of them had stopped doing sith raid altogether. This is an amazing change that is gonna breath a lot of life into pre heroic guilds.
  • Indigø wrote: »
    glio32r3gz9q.png

Need more gold balls than carbantis. Made a thread on this 6 months ago. Every single character needs 2-4 gold balls at higher gear. It's a real problem.

Fair enough. Maybe I just don't get them in shipments as often. I buy the components whenever they're there.
  • Haha people crying about the biotech implant need to check themselves
  • Mjfox33
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Finally!! See my post and my protest below. Finishing top 5 in HAAT shouldn't feel like a punishment for your time.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1647152
  • Another vote for leaving the mk8 eyeballs in the loot box. I am actually more constrained by those than by carbs at this point.

I'd also like to see you flatten the Heroic gear rewards more. The joy of actually finishing Heroic Sith for the first time is quickly replaced by a bunch of jealousy as people see just how much better the top 10 rewards are. Give more Guild currency or whatever, but the gear should be flat for the top 30 (I guess with the exception of top 3)
  • I am impressed with the reduction in health. That said I'm very confused what kind of beta testing occurred prior to raid release that led to conclude the original health values were good.

Kudos for owning up to the mistake but please evaluate the beta test process so next time the health pools arent so far off the mark.
  • Getting rid of the Mk8 eyeball salvage ain’t cool but I reckon I’ll survive. Hurts me when I have to farm those pieces though. Like others, I once had over 2k. Dwindled steadily after G12 came along.
  • Haha people crying about the biotech implant need to check themselves

Your lack of getting the issue only shows the shallowness of your knowledge
  • They forget the patch note: Make everyone tell you that you don't know what gear you need.
  • Bring back the biotech!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Beldax wrote: »

Nop, any of the long term players will tell you the same. You run out of these things. When people started telling me they are running out of it a year ago, I was laughing at them since I had 800+ extra. Then it happened to me, then it happened to everyone in the guild.

Just check swgoh.gg to see the total amount needed. They are the carbanti gate 2.0 and very much deliberately made so. On the other hand prototypes have the best crystal value in the store.

"Used 150 times by Characters" -That's 60x*150 for you.

More or less the equivalent of taking carbantis out of Rancy. They are challenge gear too yea xD
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Why not heroic??? Need traya so I can completely break my arena shard! I demand a pack with traya and 99999999999k xp so I can reach level 85. Also make it cost 3000000000k dollars so no one can afford it please! Lol
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • The entire problem with the sith raid is DN. As long as his annhiliate remains random, and he gets that **** shield from basic attacks, he will continue to drive people away from this raid.

They fixed it though. It’s now extremely predictable. You don’t have to try and guess who he will attack, or how many times.