nightsisters
2 posts Member
edited September 2018
Darth vader level 85 gear 9 abilities all maxed out except zeta's
EP level 85 gear 9 abilities all maxed out except zeta's
Tarkin level 85 gear 9 abilities all maxed out except zeta's
Snowtrooper level 85 gear 8 abilities all maxed out
Royal guard level 85 gear 8 abilities all maxed out

I dont know if my empire team is strong enough? can anyone help with some suggestions to my team.

Post edited by nightsisters on

Replies

• I got my R2 with a very similar team, only change was Stormtrooper instead of Snowtrooper. Just remember to put good mods for the event in those characters.
  • thank you for your reply :smile:
  • It's not an easy event. I tried doing it without Palp last time and failed at 7*. I now have gear11 Vader and zPalp gear12 so I'm definitely ready.

You'll need Palp and Vader to carry your team. Try to get a Zeta on Palp's lead before the event. It's a game changer.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Definitely Palp lead. I'd try to push the Sith up to g10 and it'll be an RNG fest, but itll be possible.

Push another toon or two to g10 and maybe replace RG for better attempts.

g11 and up and zetas are overkill for just considering this event, but if you are using sith/empire going forward then it might be a good investment. (maybe a g11 or two would smooth things along, but as long as you are willing to keep trying it's not needed)

Palp and Vader will carry
  • Unzips! an faints*
  • Considering the palp and vader rework, it's probably not as hard as it was originally with them so you should be fine with that.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    R2 event was a joke with G8 Palp no zetas, G9 Vader no zetas, G8 Tarkin no zetas, G8 TFP 1 Omega, G8 Royal Guard 2 omegas.

Speed on Vader and Palp were around 200, potency around 50-60 without the lead bonus. Tarkin and TFP were 180. RG is a damage sponge.

If you need zetas and G10+ something else is horribly wrong, most likely absolutely garbage mods.

People above with zPalp G12 and G11 Vader could clear it with just those two. That's blatant overkill.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    R2 event was a joke with G8 Palp no zetas, G9 Vader no zetas, G8 Tarkin no zetas, G8 TFP 1 Omega, G8 Royal Guard 2 omegas.

Speed on Vader and Palp were around 200, potency around 50-60 without the lead bonus. Tarkin and TFP were 180. RG is a damage sponge.

If you need zetas and G10+ something else is horribly wrong, most likely absolutely garbage mods.

People above with zPalp G12 and G11 Vader could clear it with just those two. That's blatant overkill.

I'm hoping. Run sith in arena so my zEp is g11, Vader and thrawn also g11, and Tarkin is g10. I want to just press auto and see the carnage. It's just been so **** long since r2 event that I didn't have the toons at 7* last time to get him higher than 5*. But my 5*, g9, triple omega'd r2d2 is ready for cls once he gets his stars on
  • zPalp lead with Vader & Thrawn all G11 will crush it.
  • Glad to know event is a joke was worried preparing for 7* thrawn for last empires was worried about gear lvl need but 8 should do most others r either in squad lineup or I use in fleet so I should be good.