Zombie???

Should we maybe expect the news about NS Zombie’s rework when the raid changes get implemented? Devs has said late September, so I would hope soon. We’ve been waiting on this for a couple months now, need to finally settle it.

Replies

• We dont need a rework. Works just fine :p>:)
  • We dont need a rework. Works just fine :p>:)

Tell that to my G12 Zombie 😜
  • IgneoMorte wrote: »
    We dont need a rework. Works just fine :p>:)

G12 zombie , you dont need a rework 👍
  • Zmobie
    54 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    IgneoMorte wrote: »

I mean, to be fair you can run deathstorm with that in STR... :)
  • There was a GameChanger video recently where they alluded to not being able to show NS from their test account, so I bet a zombie change comes v soon.
  • icanectc wrote: »

Why on earth you would g12 a character who's sole purpose is to die and revive if any ns are up which essentially means unlimited lives regardless of how he does. And then lookin at ventress kit that says the more you die the more offense i get. You think him i should give this thing more than gear to make it harder to kill... Would be viable...

Thanks for summing up everything that is wrong with the Zombie :wink: A character should be better at WHATEVER they do when you give them better gear. Zombie being counter to that is a character flaw which should have been fixed ages ago. She's the only character in the game that you WANT to be weaker intentionally for best performances.

A full G12+ NS squad should outperform a G12+ and a G7 Zombie.
  • icanectc wrote: »

Why on earth you would g12 a character who's sole purpose is to die and revive if any ns are up which essentially means unlimited lives regardless of how he does. And then lookin at ventress kit that says the more you die the more offense i get. You think him i should give this thing more than gear to make it harder to kill... Would be viable...

Because if zombie dies she loses taunt. In arena, that means the rest of your characters can now be targeted. It is only beneficial for her to die quickly in raids.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »

Because if zombie dies she loses taunt. In arena, that means the rest of your characters can now be targeted. It is only beneficial for her to die quickly in raids.

And not even all raids. In P3 a strong zombie can do a better job of absorbing isolate.

That said, a higher gear should always be preferable, and it’s currently not, so she needs redone. I just am worried about what that will bring.

And not even all raids. In P3 a strong zombie can do a better job of absorbing isolate.

That said, a higher gear should always be preferable, and it’s currently not, so she needs redone. I just am worried about what that will bring.

Oh, for sure. I hope their changes make gearing her more worthwhile than not gearing her. I was just clarifying for the guy that couldn't fathom a reason to gear a character.

So just make a decision if you want a raid zombie or an arena / TW zombie....
  • So should I also complain about losing to nightmare teams in the arena because I threw a zeta in combat analysis? Because Zetas should always be better than no zetas? EP’s lead is definitely broken, because it makes a non-zeta R2 better than a zeta R2...
  • So should I also complain about losing to nightmare teams in the arena because I threw a zeta in combat analysis? Because Zetas should always be better than no zetas? EP’s lead is definitely broken, because it makes a non-zeta R2 better than a zeta R2...

Idd. I personally think EPs health steal up buff omega makes him worse. There are many teams exploiting enemy buffs, like a fairly frequent enemy DN, to reset his ae drain cd..
This discussion has been closed.