Nightsister Zombie Rework: Begone Paper, Hello Fat [MEGA]

Replies

• Waynedkillor
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    @CG_TopHat
    I've read most of these posts. I have played this game nearly since it's launch. I've spent some money but not alot. Probably the player base that accounts for most of the income the game brings in. There are alot more minnows than whales! I commented on a post one previous time, and got no response, and don't expect one now either. The question is why does your team constantly find ways to set back the guilds working very hard to beat the sith heroic raid. This is not a paper zombie fix. It is a p3 nerf and calling it anything else is a marketing spin. The whales already have treya. Leave us alone and let us earn her the same way!
    Why it's a p3 nerf.
    Treya will essentially one shot the "paper zombie" quickly ending endless horde.
    If you gear her up and retrigger endless horde via her unique. It adds the stupid revives. This makes it impossible to kill off initiate and talzin for the p3 run because zombie will revive them.
    There is absolutely no way that I will be convinced that this is to protect investments made that long ago. This is a p3 nerf! Launching shortly after some **** was dumb enough to make a YouTube video doing major damage to p3 and informing everyone of the viability. This sets my guild back from hsr even longer!
  • We'll have to wait and see if this actually nerfs zombie in p4 of the raid. A g8 zombie shoud be able to take a few turns between deaths so can get the speed up from taking bonds of weakness dmg. That should help her taunt more.

But with that being said, I think CG made this overly complicated. All that really was necessary was a slight change to asajj's and daka's kits to make the stacking offense and health on deaths except zombie. And then add the stacking offense and health when zombie takes damage but doesn't die.

A simple change to the kit. Zombie would be better at higher gear in all cases with that simple change and daka and assaj aren't nerfed and the strategy changes little.

@CG_TopHat please consider this change instead or in addition to the ones you are implementing. That way zeta assajj and zeta daka are still useful.
  • Well it all sounds much more complicated than resetting everyones Zombie to zero and letting people rebuild her with current knowledge of thin or fat Zombie (and to be honest watch and see for a year is a rubbish excuse, more of a knee **** reaction to something that didnt really warrent it).

Too complex for me to work out if the change is good or just another nerf, but after months gearing them for P3 only im not going to be a happy bunny if they are ruined, added Zetas to Assaj, Dakar and MT just for a P3 team not just Daka, especially as tonight after 3 previous attempts i finally managed to post a score i was happy with (3 million).

Time will tell i guess.

It will nerf p3
  • So the way I see it, you’re nerfing zombie unless I invest more purple ability mats into her. You do realize those are needed everywhere? Are you going to hand them out to compensate for this nerf?
  • DyloBin wrote: »
    I'm a fan. And thank you the Old Daka refund along with this rework. I'm excited to continue using Zombie at a higher gear level with my Nightsisters and appreciate that you kept the theme of the faction intact with this change.

For those that are complaining, time for you to hit the drawing board and create new strategies for conquering the STR/HSTR. Changes happen, and you're allowed to not like them. But this just forces you to shoot for higher levels of play than you currently had. Which is sort of the point of a game like this.

Spoken like someone with treya. Likely using these strategies to accomplish it. Shut up
    I'm a fan. And thank you the Old Daka refund along with this rework. I'm excited to continue using Zombie at a higher gear level with my Nightsisters and appreciate that you kept the theme of the faction intact with this change.

For those that are complaining, time for you to hit the drawing board and create new strategies for conquering the STR/HSTR. Changes happen, and you're allowed to not like them. But this just forces you to shoot for higher levels of play than you currently had. Which is sort of the point of a game like this.

People have been investing in the NS for a long time! Not everyone uses "paper Zombie" they say this is a game of strategy, so people have strategically design their factions accordingly. To say go back & hit the drawing board is a complete insult to many vested players. The Sith Triumvirate Raid was designed specifically with the NS Faction in mind & noe that people have beaten it, those tools are being taken away. You're comment is totally with lack of empathy & suggests not much time in game or non guild. Either way reward should be given for achievement, not punishment. This ruins the entire faction.

Spoken like someone with treya. Likely using these strategies to accomplish it. Shut up

My guild does T4/T5, man. Calm down haha
  • Lol whales complained their top 10 rewards were threatened by losers who dared to put up points in the raid. The threads are there Tophat sold out.

Guilds were getting close to being hstr... no way Tophat gonna let that happen.

Nerfs catering to whales keeping everyone you can from beating this raid

Spin it however you want...we see you

I
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Well it all sounds much more complicated than resetting everyones Zombie to zero and letting people rebuild her with current knowledge of thin or fat Zombie (and to be honest watch and see for a year is a rubbish excuse, more of a knee **** reaction to something that didnt really warrent it).

Too complex for me to work out if the change is good or just another nerf, but after months gearing them for P3 only im not going to be a happy bunny if they are ruined, added Zetas to Assaj, Dakar and MT just for a P3 team not just Daka, especially as tonight after 3 previous attempts i finally managed to post a score i was happy with (3 million).

Time will tell i guess.

It will nerf p3

If you mean nerfing it so I can only do 15 million instead of 20 million then...maybe. I’m not convinced it won’t HELP P3. A bonus 50%-100% speed on zombie most of the round is going to help. Will it be enough to offset needing to kill off 4 NS to start instead of 2? Ehh, I’m not sure. I’m excited to test it and find out.
  • @CG_TopHat
    Launching shortly after some **** was dumb enough to make a YouTube video doing major damage to p3 and informing everyone of the viability.

That would be me and halfface... But I've looked into the comp, and it will still function (but it'll be as annoying as chex), after the update.
  • I think Troopers still are the best team to take down NS.
  • EPMAN
    76 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    p3 nerf for NS and then BH will become the new stars for p3, cash cash cash. If development team has a little honor left, they refund all NS Zeta´s then ppl can decide if they want to use them again on NS.
  • @CG_TopHat why do you continuously feel the need to ruin this game? Honestly. You botched the first Critolyte fix, admitted you were wrong, and then botched it even more and ruined Acoylte. Mkay fine.
    Now the paper zombie fix. The issue was that people were being punished for gearing zombie. So you could have done a very simple fix. Weaken her as she’s geared up. Insane, I know, but hey, it fixes the ONLY issue and it doesn’t ruin asajj or Daka.

Instead you guys come out with insanely over complicated descriptions and mechanics, nerf Asajj, nerf Daka, and take away a completely simple and viable strategy in P3 and p4.

I’ll never understand how simple fixes are staring you all right in the face but instead decide to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Stop nerfing teams that can beat this raid and instead fix your broken raid.
  • MmoProNick wrote: »
    @CG_TopHat
    Launching shortly after some **** was dumb enough to make a YouTube video doing major damage to p3 and informing everyone of the viability.

That would be me and halfface... But I've looked into the comp, and it will still function (but it'll be as annoying as chex), after the update.

It's not you I'm mad at man. Teaching others how to do damage and play is great. I'm just dissapointed in another hard nerf. We've been on the edge of beating it for 2 or 3 months now. Every time we have enough of something it gets nerfed.
  • Accooosic
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    So you release a raid that is all but impossible unless you're in a mega-guild, the little guys finally find a way to get through it, so you take it away?! I think I've spent enough time & money on this game, too much for this to be my reward.

If you're gonna take away the little guy's ace, MAKE THE RAID ACCESSIBLE FOR EVERYONE!!! I'd love to know the ratio between ppl with Traya unlocked & ppl with 0 shards...
  • Refund all nightsister Zetas and if they are still viable we should have no problem putting the Zetas back on.
  • Okay, so... Everyone that's saying that this is a horrible thing and shouldn't have been done... Did ANYONE consider that you could just, y'know, leave Undying Sacrifice at level 1? Yeah, sure, you've gotta get Zombie to g10, but that's not particularly difficult to do, from what I've heard. That way, Zombie can still continuously revive, and the two Nightsisters you've gotta kill off again in the raid only get 15% of her max HP. Mod her for speed/defense (not HP), and you'd be golden, wouldn't you?
  • This is an absolutely terrible change.

Beating phase 3 with Nightsisters was the only viable path for many people to have any hope of beating your horrendous raid on heroic. You set back those people by making a character that functions fine for the most part suddenly overcomplicated and dysfunctional.
  • This rework is 12 months to Late. I have only work on the Night sister for the Sithraid and now killing the mechanic.Give me all zetas and gear from the Sisters back. I‘m playing this till dez.15 Maybe is Time to quitt with this Game.
  • CG wouldn't Face Such a Backlash if they were Considering giving back all the NS Zetas instead of just the DAka one..Let the Players decide for themselves if the Zeta is Good to invest or not..The New Changes was needed and u have worked so hard on the new mechanics and which of course seem very good..it would be wise to give back all the Ns Zetas and let the Players do what they want..I wouldn't Have Zetad my NS if it wasnt for HSTR
  • Ur own people at CG said that Paper Zombie is a Strategy and calling for a nerf is just plain incompetence..it was @CG_Kozispoon tat said it..People had invested all the Gears and Zetas on the team just for those sort of Mechanics..and if u want to change how the team works its wise to Give back the Resources invested on the NS..if not the gears atleast give back the Zetas invested..So players could start afresh wih the faction
  • @Ravens1113 you have to remember they are looking at more information than we have including future character releases as well as all modes of the game.

Now, anyone who has seen me on the forums knows I'm not the biggest fans of the devs decisions on these kinds of things but this one I think the jury is still out on. I'm pessimistic about what I see but I will have to play it in game to decide how it works and it it really did nerf mt the way I think it did.

But I do agree that there were numerous fixes I would have personally chosen over what I've read here.

@Immorta1lynx but how do they expect to trust them when all they’ve done is release broken content regarding this raid. Literally every viable mechanic against it has been nerfed and passed along instead as a “fix for the character of the game”. Let’s see....expose? Nerfed. STH turn meter? Nerfed. Acolyte? Nerfed. Critolyte (which only cleared half the raid, not even a full clear and one which a small fraction of the player base could even do) eliminated. NS damage output? Nerf. Now NS as a whole with the zombie “fix”, nerfed.

I don’t have any trust in them. They are growing more careless in their content and punish the players to cover up for them. Frankly I’ve had it. The Daka Zeta refund isn’t enough. I want all the zetas back from NS, and all the gear I poured into them. This faction is becoming useless for the one purpose I built them for. The HSTR.
  • Refund every single NS ability, credits for every upgrade, refunds of all Zetas / Omegas and all gear needs to happen. I will leave them all at level 1 just like Rose and Admiral Holdo. If they are that changed where 4 sisters have in effect been reworked to do less damage and no longer be a viable strategy then that deserves a refund of everything just like Blizzard does when they institute a complete rework of a character.

I will put everything on my Bounty Hunters and Imperial Troopers and shelf the NS like Luminaria and Jawas. Refund all but the star levels.
  • Refund every single NS ability, credits for every upgrade, refunds of all Zetas / Omegas and all gear needs to happen. I will leave them all at level 1 just like Rose and Admiral Holdo. If they are that changed where 4 sisters have in effect been reworked to do less damage and no longer be a viable strategy then that deserves a refund of everything just like Blizzard does when they institute a complete rework of a character.

I will put everything on my Bounty Hunters and Imperial Troopers and shelf the NS like Luminaria and Jawas. Refund all but the star levels.

That's about the only thing that I can see that will make up for this bag of garbage
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    @Ravens1113 you have to remember they are looking at more information than we have including future character releases as well as all modes of the game.

Now, anyone who has seen me on the forums knows I'm not the biggest fans of the devs decisions on these kinds of things but this one I think the jury is still out on. I'm pessimistic about what I see but I will have to play it in game to decide how it works and it it really did nerf mt the way I think it did.

But I do agree that there were numerous fixes I would have personally chosen over what I've read here.

@Immorta1lynx but how do they expect to trust them when all they’ve done is release broken content regarding this raid. Literally every viable mechanic against it has been nerfed and passed along instead as a “fix for the character of the game”. Let’s see....expose? Nerfed. STH turn meter? Nerfed. Acolyte? Nerfed. Critolyte (which only cleared half the raid, not even a full clear and one which a small fraction of the player base could even do) eliminated. NS damage output? Nerf. Now NS as a whole with the zombie “fix”, nerfed.

I don’t have any trust in them. They are growing more careless in their content and punish the players to cover up for them. Frankly I’ve had it. The Daka Zeta refund isn’t enough. I want all the zetas back from NS, and all the gear I poured into them. This faction is becoming useless for the one purpose I built them for. The HSTR.

Finn was nerfed, & they never fixed the problem with the offense. As well They should clear the banner boasting that CLS has bonues in raid. What a crock, he's weaker than Zombie is in that

Edited for cursing. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • OldBen
    55 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I‘d realy love to see the upside of this rework...but since mastering hstr is the name of the game for most ftp players i mainly see a P3 Nerf. Sorry to say but this sucks big time. Everybody that already owns Traya can ignore this.. for everybody else this seems to be a huge setback.
  • Ariella
    219 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    @CG_TopHat
    Fixed:-

Unlocks at Gear Level 10
    Unique: Undying Sacrifice
    Base: Nightsister Zombie can revive after being defeated at -100% Speed from Endless Horde. The first 2 times another Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived, recover 15% of Nightsister Zombie's Max Health and Nightsister Zombie is defeated.

While Zombie is active, whenever a Nightsister ally dies, other NS allies recover 15% of Zombie’s Max Health

-OR-

While Zombie is active, whenever a Nightsister ally dies, a random NS ally has their cool downs reduced by 1

(Can stack with existing cool down reduction mechanics)

When Nightsister Zombie is defeated by this effect, she loses all Protection, dispels all negative Speed effects from Endless Horde and revives with 50% Turn Meter. This effect does not trigger Endless Horde's Speed reduction.
    Upgrade 1: +10% Heal
    Upgrade 2: +10% Heal
    Upgrade 3: +10% Heal
    Upgrade 4: +10% Heal
    Upgrade 5: +10% Heal
    Upgrade 6: +10% Heal
    Upgrade 7: +25% Heal
    Final Text: Nightsister Zombie can revive after being defeated at -100% Speed from Endless Horde. The first 2 times another Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived, recover 100% of Nightsister Zombie's Max Health and Nightsister Zombie is defeated.
    When Nightsister Zombie is defeated by this effect, she loses all Protection, dispels all negative Speed effects from Endless Horde and revives with 50% Turn Meter. This effect does not trigger Endless Horde's Speed reduction.