Content Update 9/26/2018 [MEGA]

Prev13456710
DEV POST
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
Hi Holotable Heroes!
Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update, 9/26/18.
mjikf7q6fksh.png

NEW CHARACTERS

For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
CHANGES
Here is the list of changes for this update:
  • The Sith Triumvirate Raid mechanics and rewards have been changed. Full details here
  • Weekly Shipments will now be available for players level 70 to 85
  • Nightsister Zombie’s kit has been reworked. Full details
  • Due to the changes to Nightsister Zombie, we are aiming to refund the Old Daka Zeta for all players that have her Zeta’d in a server update Thursday (9/27)

EVENTS
One Famous Wookiee
Assemble your Bounty Hunter squad to capture the mighty CHEWBACCA! Succeed and earn shards for Chewbacca!
  • Event begins: September 27th
  • Recommended Level: 50+
  • Requirements: Bounty Hunters Only

Into the Breach II: IG-2000
Join forces with the IG‌-2000 to propagate cold, metal, and evil across the galaxy! Earn ship blueprints for the IG-2000.
  • Event begins: September 28th
  • Level requirements for event: 60+
  • Forced Ally: The IG-2000

SHARD SHUFFLE
These characters are now available at the following locations:
Mission Vao
  • Cantina Battles 7-A
  • Replaces Tusken Raider

T3-M4
  • Cantina Battle 6-B
  • Replaces Old Ben

Zaalbar
  • Light Side Hard 5-D
  • Fleet Battles Hard 3-C
  • Replaces Ahsoka Tano on Light Side Hard 5-D

Hound’s Tooth
  • Fleet Data Cards
  • Fleet Mega-Packs
  • Shipments

Bossk
  • Fleet Mega-Packs

Aurra Sing
  • Chromium Packs
  • Shipments

PACKS AND BUNDLES

Reanimation Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • Nightsister Zombie (x50)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear
Date available: September 26th
Minimum Level requirements: 20+
Maximum # purchases: 1

Bounty Hunter Faction Pack
Power up your Bounty Hunters for Chewbacca’s One Famous Wookiee Legendary event!
Each pack awards 1 card of character shards worth 10-330 shards for Bounty Hunter ‌characters.
Possible characters:
  • Aurra Sing
  • Boba Fett
  • Bossk
  • Cad Bane
  • Dengar
  • Embo
  • Greedo
  • IG‌-88
  • Zam Wessell
Date available: September 27th
699 Crystals

Bounty Hunter Mega-Faction Pack
Power up your Bounty Hunters with a BOUNTY HUNTER FACTION MEGA-PACK!

Each pack awards FIVE cards of character shards worth 10-330 shards for Bounty Hunter characters, plus a BONUS CARD containing 10-330 Bossk, Aurra Sing, or Embo shards.

Possible characters:
  • Boba Fett
  • Cad Bane
  • Dengar
  • Greedo
  • IG‌-88
  • Zam Wessell

GUARANTEED BONUS SHARD CARD - 1 card of the following:
  • Aurra Sing
  • Bossk
  • Embo
2799 Crystals

Bounty Hunter Ultimate Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • Jango (x25)
  • Embo (x55)
  • Aurra Sing (x55)
  • Bossk (x55)
  • Dengar (x55)
  • Zam Wesell (x55)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear

Energy Deal
Get discounted Energy to use in Light Side and Dark Side Battles with a Energy Deal Pack! These packs are in the Store for a very limited time!
Dates available: September 27th, October 1st, October 8th
600 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 40+
Maximum # purchases: Once per day

Cantina Energy Deal
Get discounted Cantina Energy to use in Cantina Battles! These packs are in the Store for a very limited time!
Dates available: September 27th, October 1st, October 8th
600 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 40+
Maximum # purchases: Once per day

Mod Salvage Pack
  • Mk 1 Power Flow Control Chip (x10)
  • Mk 1 Fusion Coil (x10)
  • Mk 1 Amplifier (x10)
  • Mk 1 Capacitor (x10)
  • Mk 2 Pulse Modulator (x2)
  • Credits (x30,000)
600 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 80+
Maximum # purchases: Twice per day

Mod Salvage Mega Pack
  • Mk 1 Bonding Pin (x20)
  • Mk 1 Fusion Disk (x20)
  • Mk 1 Power Flow Control Chip (x45)
  • Mk 1 Fusion Coil (x45)
  • Mk 1 Amplifier (x45)
  • Mk 1 Capacitor (x45)
  • Mk 2 Pulse Modulator (x10)
  • Credits (x200,000)
2400 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 80+
Maximum # purchases: Twice per day

Into The Breach Bundle II: IG-2000
Purchase this bundle and receive 30 blueprints of IG-2000 and 50 shards of IG-88!
This bundle includes Ship Building Materials, Credits, Enhancement Droids, Training Droids, Ability Materials, Reinforcement Materials and gear to immediately power up the IG-2000 and IG-88!

Bundle Includes:
  • IG-2000 (x30)
  • IG-88 (x50)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear
Date available: September 28th
Minimum Level requirements: 60+

Into The Breach Pack: IG-2000
Power up the IG‌-2000 with this brand new pack!
Each pack guarantees at least 5 blueprints for the IG‌-2000 and may drop up to 330 BLUEPRINTS! In addition, each pack drops Ability Materials of each kind and Reinforcement Materials.
Date available: September 28th
1299 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 60+

FIXES
  • L3-37’s “For the Droids” is no longer triggered by Plague or damage over time effects.
  • L3-37’s “Self Modification” MK I, II, and III icon descriptions now properly state L3-37 becomes Prepared when used and match the ability description.
  • Fixed an issue where Prepared allies could not gain new instances of Prepared if they already had Prepared.
  • Sabine’s Cooldown for “Darksaber Strike” has been adjusted to be 2.
  • Boba Fett's contract description has been updated to take a bonus turn instead of gain 100% Turn Meter.
  • Dengar's leader ability icon marker will no longer apply to the AAT in Phase 3 after the raid boss has been reduced below 75% HP.
  • Fixed bug with Bossk's leader ability where non-Bounty Hunter allies inflicting debuffs or being Resisted wasn't triggering Health and Protection recovery.
  • Bossk and Dengar will no longer display contract target icons above invalid targets in the AAT and Sith Triumvirate raids.
  • Cassian's U-wing will now grant the proper amount of Counter Chance when brought in from a Reinforcement slot.
  • Fixed bug where Darth Sion was Reviving while under the effects of Deathmark.
  • Geonosian Soldier's Basic ability now grants Offense Up for the correct number of turns.
  • Cassian Andor's "Two Steps Ahead" now properly applies Buff Immunity before doing damage.
  • Home One's ability priority was adjusted to ensure "Seize the Advantage" is used at a more appropriate time.
  • The "Seek and Destroy" Quest that tasks players with defeating Jawa and Tusken enemies has been updated to ensure the "Go" buttons for each Quest requirement points to an appropriate location.
  • Garazeb "Zeb" Orrelios will now properly count Cycle of Pain and Cycle of Suffering correctly as a debuff in Phase 2 of the Sith Triumvirate Raid.
  • Jedi Temple Guard now has the Galactic Republic tag.
  • The ability description for each tier of Greedo's "If at First You Don't Succeed" now has the phrase "(no cap)" for clarification on the number of times he can trigger a bonus turn with his Unique.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Mod Battles Stage 3 Quest to be unable to be completed and lead the player into a broken Mod Battles UI view.
  • Updated the unlock requirements for the Mod Battle Quests to ensure that a player cannot have multiple Mod Battle Quests active at the same time for Mod Battle Stages they have not yet unlocked.
  • “Gear Protocol” Quest can now be completed by tiering one character to Gear Tier 12.
  • Buffs granted from Old Daka’s "Serve Again" now correctly expires on death.
  • Scarif Rebel Pathfinder will now properly benefit from Daka's Unique "Serve Again" when revived.

DEV POST

Replies

• Anyone have luck on the last tier for Nest?

I have Boba Fett, Zam Wesell, IG-88, Dengar, Greedo and Cad Bane gear 12 with good mods and zetas. Can’t beat it. My other bounty hunters are weak sauce.
  • Anyone have luck on the last tier for Nest?

I have Boba Fett, Zam Wesell, IG-88, Dengar, Greedo and Cad Bane gear 12 with good mods and zetas. Can’t beat it. My other bounty hunters are weak sauce.

I win with ZBoosk g12, Boba g12, Cad Bane g11, Zam g9, Dengar g8.
    ZBoosk helps but it's not required.

You can use Zam leader(a lot of TD) or also Boba

You have to remove normal protection from Nest and put on her a lot of termal detonators with Zam and Dengar , 5 with his special "Mini-Mine Mayhem", then just wait that Nest takes turn.
    At this point she kills herself or you can kill her with Zam basic.

(Don't remove TD using Zam's basic if Nest has bonus protection)

Good luck!
  • Thanks!! I’ll give that a try. I had 8 TD on Nest and popped them but nothing happened. She also had extra protection though.
  • Yeah thermal detonators won it for me.
    I used
    Jango lead
    Embo
    Bossk
    Boba
    Dengar.

Embo was useless and but Jango helped with surviving from the bounty hunter resolve buff from his payout.
    I'd say other lineups are more efficient but get rid of the protection and stack thermal detonators seems to be the best strat
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Will you guys be giving crystals with those zeta mats like you guys did with Bariss zeta refund?

Asking for a friend sitting with 20 zeta mats
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Hi guys!!

Im just here to try and drum up support and possibly badger the devs into reinstating the old wookie tag.

As I see it with the new Chewie we will have more wookies than tusken raiders and as many as jawas.

"But how many more wookies can they add to swgoh?"

Well the obvious answer is Hanharr from kotor 2. Followed by General Tarffuls, who in my opinion would make an excellent wookie lead to promote synergy. If we really wantted to we could probably do three generic wookies in the form of Wookie Berserker (ala the unit from galactic battlegrounds and rots), a Wookie Gunship pilot, and even a Wookie Miner/Slave unit if youre uninterested in Wookie infantry. Not like the battle of kayshyyyk wouldnt make a stupendous territory battle, cause it would!!

Expanding on that Black Krrstan (from Dr Aphras crew) seems a very obvious choice and forgive me (or dont ;) ) I kinda expect her and friends before we see Revan.

Speaking of Revan, the Old Republic MMO is a completely untapped potential for our mobile game. And the Shadows of Revan expansions features my favorite wookie of all time Jakarro. Not to mention Bowdarr the smuggler companion.

Since C3P0 didnt appear in Solo but Anthony Daniels did ,as you guessed it a wookie, that also seems like a relevant choice. And i wouldnt growse about a 5th chewie carrying C3P0.

Need some jedi wookie in the mix too? Well we have dear sweet Gungi that we can use from TCW seeing as how its unlikely wed see Lowbacca, though i think tapping into some old EU characters like Kyle Kattarn, Lowbacca, the Solo Twins, and the Horns would easily prolong our games life especially with Bob Igors announcement that Star Wars is gonna need to slow down.

Returning to cannon you even have Wullffwarro from Rebels that could easily be utilized.

But ill stop there instead of entering novel territory with the wookie liberation from the aftermath series.

TLDR
    Theres at least a dozen other wookies that could be added to the game and I for one would love to see them all!! So lets have the tag back and let the fur fly!!

Are there other wookies youd like to see in game? And if anyone wants to scheme up kits for those listed id love to see umm!!
  • Also from the first KoToR we could have Chuundar and Freyyr, and maybe Bacca.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Ohhh Chuundar would be a really cool Dark Side addition and Chewie's great great great (keeps going with great) grandaddy would be an excellent legendary wookie event!!!!
  • Immediate takeaway: easily farmable old republic characters. Much appreciated, thanks CG.
  • Do the Sith Raid changes affect currently running raids or do we have to abandon/finish the current raid to see the reward and health pool changes?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Great update, a legendary, easyish farm locations, new ship and finally paper zombie has been fixed. Happy days are here!
  • I didn’t expect T3, Mission, and Zaalbar to be farmable already, maybe Old Republic will be needed for a legendary sooner than I thought. Oh, and I’m glad Sabine’s saber has the correct cooldown again.
  • Chewy!!!!!
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Expected one KOTOR toon to be guildstore not all five as hard farm
  • Would have been real nice if we had a couple days between the zombie rework announcement and the release so we could get gear to actually use her... I have a ton invested in my NS that now have to be benched while I wait for the stun gun gods to stop hating me.
  • Yes! The Old Republic toons are farmable now so theoretically we will soon get a Malak Legendary and a Revan Hero's Journey.
  • Corrog wrote: »
    Immediate takeaway: easily farmable old republic characters. Much appreciated, thanks CG.

I'm not sure I consider Mission on a 16-energy node as "easily farmable." I mean, did you really consider VetHan and VetChewie "easily farmable"?
  • Lmao wait wait wait, did you guys seriously release a NS Zombie pack?! Hahaha. You guys just ruined that faction in the HSR by over complicating her kit, all while rendering their use in the HSR nearly useless, yet you’re releasing that thing? How about releasing a refund of all the gear and zetas people have poured into that faction and let them choose whether or not to reapply them.
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat
  • Anyone confirm the raid changes? Guild is in the middle of a Sith Raid and debating abandoning it to get the faster rewards.
  • Thank you for putting Mission and T3 in Cantina nodes! I've had nothing to farm in there for some time.
    Immediate takeaway: easily farmable old republic characters. Much appreciated, thanks CG.

They are all on high energy nodes except t3 that's on a 12 energy Cantina node, hardly easily farmable imho...
  • Two Old Republic characters go to Cantina.

At least with Hard Nodes you could multiple farm easily enough.

This seems like a very distinct and middle finger way of addressing people who claimed too many new characters went to Hard Nodes.

Incentive to panic buy for whatever event we all know utilizes these characters next?

Naaaah, of course not. I'm delusional.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • I like the Sith Raid changes. I like the Chewbacca release. The IG-2000 release will be good for those that care about BH ships.

I realize that putting Mission and T3 on Cantina nodes is not the worst possible outcome, but it gave me flashbacks to farming the Vets.......and that was not a pleasant thought.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Do the Sith Raid changes affect currently running raids or do we have to abandon/finish the current raid to see the reward and health pool changes?
    You will have the old mechanics and numbers if you are in battle during the update changed over. Your battle will be a snapshot from earlier but any new attempts started will use the updated systems.

You do not need to restart the raid to get the newest version.

EDIT: Still investigating but It looks like Health pools may be snapshotted differently. You may need to restart the raid to get the updated health pools but the mechanics should update. A more concrete answer to this when I have one.
  • MathYouC
    56 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Is this standard operating procedure? Do NPCs need tags?

cnrge761qmzl.jpeg

What are you talking about? 3 out of the 5 are hard node farms and 0 out of 5 are in any store. Called this happening. Way to show your players you give a care about their input. "We know we are putting too many characters into hard nodes but... Oh well."
  • Do you mean embo instead of boba for the bonus turn text fix?
  • MathYouC wrote: »
    Is this standard operating procedure? Do NPCs need tags?

cnrge761qmzl.jpeg

It's for quests. He wasn't counted as GR before.
  • Two Old Republic characters go to Cantina.

At least with Hard Nodes you could multiple farm easily enough.

The hell are you taking about? I'm not thrilled they are on high energy nodes but Cantina farms have no limit per day. Without the couple bonus incentives they have for us hard node is generally worse...