Content Update 9/26/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

  • Do you mean embo instead of boba for the bonus turn text fix?

    When Boba gets his contract he used to get 100% turn meter but now he gets a bonus turn instead.
  • This is the only update that matters.
  • Just take NS out of the Game and so Nobody can cry about the nerfs and gears.
    But seriously, couldn‘t the rework wait until after the Wookie Event?!
    I‘m already low with my gear and now I have to feed the Zombie and the BH...

    Verdammtes Sauerkrautschnitzel
  • Zmobie wrote: »
    All kindsa good words.

    I don't dispute that it's easier than Hard Node, by any comparative stretch of the imagination.

    I'm saying precisely what I said. I'm not ungrateful, but it's still a middle finger in the middle of all the farming we've had to do lately, with the sheer quantity of releases they've given us.

    They could have put any one of them on a "freeby" store and garnered more good will than they did with this.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Vendi1983
    3484 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    There's a hot fix announcement now (due at 7:15PM Eastern), wondering if certain changes won't go live until then. Not seeing much health reduction on Sion in T4 STR so far...
  • yohann269 wrote: »
    this is a disgrace. you could've put one of the kotor characters to the shops. any one of them, really. but instead they are all hard-farming toons that are aimed for your pure money greed.
    im speechless really. this is sad.

    what shop would they go to?

    does it even matter ? probably to the guild store like Young Han went, but i really couldnt care as long as i can get 15-20 shards a DAY, without refreshes, with currency i earned.
    right now i have tons of currencies that i throw for basically nothing, and way too much energy and refreshes needed.
    instead of 20 shards without refreshes, we waste tons of crystals for abysmal amount of shards.
    im not saying put all on shops, im saying put AT LEAST ONE. all KoToR is slow farming that aim to panic us and make us spend. 4 slow farming would have the effect and still wont tire us completely.
    i anticipate people leaving when KoToR legendary hits us.
  • Zmobie wrote: »
    All kindsa good words.

    I don't dispute that it's easier than Hard Node, by any comparative stretch of the imagination.

    I'm saying precisely what I said. I'm not ungrateful, but it's still a middle finger in the middle of all the farming we've had to do lately, with the sheer quantity of releases they've given us.

    They could have put any one of them on a "freeby" store and garnered more good will than they did with this.

    Ok first, lol at paraphrasing my quote, seriously that was funny.

    Second, I definitely agree I would way prefer some store action with the 30 different characters we have to farm atm. My point was I'm glad at least 2 of them are not hard nodes. Even the 16 energy hard nodes are still rough grinds.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    There's a hot fix announcement now (due at 7:15PM Eastern), wondering if certain changes won't go live until then. Not seeing much health reduction on Sion in T4 STR so far...

    @Vendi1983 The mechanics have changed, but health pools will be unaffected in raids that were running when the updates were pushed.
  • Chewy88
    217 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Corrog wrote: »
    Immediate takeaway: easily farmable old republic characters. Much appreciated, thanks CG.

    For a legendary we’ll be ill prepared for.
  • Bastila's updated looks!
  • Yeah, it’ll be a big refresh basically. 600 crystal for x amount of energy.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Sad like children with polio sad? Donald Trump tweet SAD! Or just means you farm somewhere else sad? They have said in the past that certain shops WILL NOT change as they are shard shop sources for long-term players. The only one that does, and barely is Guild (Young Han) and Shard Shop itself for the toon.
    Yes they have said this. Yes we have told them their reasoning is ****. And yes they should back pedal and start putting different characters into these stores. Just because they have said they want to do something a certain way doesn't mean that is the right decision and it doesn't mean they won't back off and change their minds. Look and anything they dcide to do with this game and you will see that.
  • And look!..... You spelled it right!..... Lol buddy
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3055 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    ....
    Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
    Leader: Grey Area 51 - My Squads: https://swgoh.gg/p/716522998/
  • She ugly now
  • She ugly now

    I think it's great that she looks more different than forehead rey.....
  • yohann269 wrote: »
    this is a disgrace. you could've put one of the kotor characters to the shops. any one of them, really. but instead they are all hard-farming toons that are aimed for your pure money greed.
    im speechless really. this is sad.

    what shop would they go to?

    does it even matter ? probably to the guild store like Young Han went, but i really couldnt care as long as i can get 15-20 shards a DAY, without refreshes, with currency i earned.
    right now i have tons of currencies that i throw for basically nothing, and way too much energy and refreshes needed.
    instead of 20 shards without refreshes, we waste tons of crystals for abysmal amount of shards.
    im not saying put all on shops, im saying put AT LEAST ONE. all KoToR is slow farming that aim to panic us and make us spend. 4 slow farming would have the effect and still wont tire us completely.
    i anticipate people leaving when KoToR legendary hits us.

    Exactly. I saw this coming a mile away. Three characters in hard nodes for a legendary farm is unheard of. Two was bad enough. There Zaalbar would make a good arena farm and Jolee (a worthless toon outside of the upcoming legendary event) is a perfect use for my GW currency. I'm not mad at all about the others placement in cantina, but to put three characters into hard nodes when only one is actually deserving of a hard farm is a slap in the face, especially when they have said that they know they are putting too many toons into hard nodes and that they need to either update hardnode farming or change where they place new characters.
  • Zmobie wrote: »
    Second, I definitely agree I would way prefer some store action with the 30 different characters we have to farm atm. My point was I'm glad at least 2 of them are not hard nodes. Even the 16 energy hard nodes are still rough grinds.

    They most definitely are. I've been refresh farming L3 since release on Cantina and I'm only just now getting to within 20 shards of finishing her. So help me, I'm certain they've "tweaked" the reward rates as well, because I used to hit at least from 10-20 shards a day and the last week and a half or so I've barely managed to get more than 10.

    So I have little faith in a relatively quick farm for these, either. They'll adjust if they see folks getting the character faster than they wanted.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • NS are a plague on SWGOH. Pun intended.
  • 1/3rd. It's always 1/3rd.
  • Chewy88 wrote: »
    Corrog wrote: »
    Immediate takeaway: easily farmable old republic characters. Much appreciated, thanks CG.

    For a legendary we’ll be I’ll prepared for.

    why? you are getting lots of warning to farm, they have the toons spread out and on multiple hard nodes of different energy sources.
  • A lot of people are excited for the new look because it’s the one they’re used to seeing instead of the box art.

    I thing she ugly

    Like yo mama?
    Srsly, thanks cg for dropping her surf stance!
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Here's something else.kdd2a5gio7dx.png
    They know this is something that needs to change but they hide behind the "we don't want to devalue people's invesents" arument. You do not devalue a person's invesent in a character by putting them in something other than a hard node. People who bought these characters HAD THEM FOR 3 MONTHS before anyone else. That's what they spend their money on. Again they know this, again they know no one likes 60%+ characters being put into hard nodes, and again they continue to do it. They. Do. Not. Listen. To. Our. Feedback.
  • Does this mean we might see Chewie's family from sw holiday special? :D:D:D>:)
  • yohann269 wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    Corrog wrote: »
    Immediate takeaway: easily farmable old republic characters. Much appreciated, thanks CG.

    For a legendary we’ll be I’ll prepared for.

    why? you are getting lots of warning to farm, they have the toons spread out and on multiple hard nodes of different energy sources.

    Idk about you but I know I have toons that need to be farmed in all these locations already including bastilla and Jolee. The cantina farm isn’t easy if anything it’s worse because of the slow energy refresh and more expensive crystal refreshes. And no it’s not multiple energies it’s the same energies that the solo toons are on and that other kotor toons are on.
  • Ohh come on CG was it necessary to change how Bastila looks? She was so super cute before and now you made her ugly and for no good reason?!?
    I agree.
    Blame the KOTOR players who complained about her look though, no CG.
    Actually, blame CG a bit too.

  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    1/3rd. It's always 1/3rd.

    It averages one third throughout the nodes that does not mean every node is one third some are higher some are lower.
  • Vendi1983
    3484 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    No. It's 1/3 on any character shard on any node. Been stated very clearly countless times in the past.

    Human perception of statistical averages is very poor.
  • As long as she keeps doing what she is doing for me in p2 sith, she can have a face like a plate of mashed potatoes and I won't care.....
Sign In or Register to comment.