Content Update 9/26/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

  • Now where do we farm the tusken raider
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you! She looks 100% better now! So much more like what I imagined she would. Praise be unto the devs!
  • CommanderRacheon
    123 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    MFGM wrote: »
    Now where do we farm the tusken raider

    You're not serious right?
  • Vendi1983
    3168 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Do you mean embo instead of boba for the bonus turn text fix?

    I think they did it to prevent the "coin flip" argument when he gets his payout. He is supposed to just immediately go again regardless of who else was at 100% TM at the time.

    @CG_SBCrumb - thank you for the quick reply regarding the raid. We're halfway through Sion and would prefer not abandoning so that's good news.
  • Parableman
    641 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    It isn't just for quests. Some abilities affect certain opponents. NPC Empire need that tag so anti-Empire abilities will affect them, and so on. That's how your characters in territory battles can use their anti-rebel or anti-empire abilities. The NPCs have those tags.
  • anyone able to elaborate?
  • The new Bastila face is much improved! Thank you!

    Now if we could just do something about that goofy, riding-a-surfboard stance of hers . . .
  • gufu21 wrote: »
    The new Bastila face is much improved! Thank you!

    Now if we could just do something about that goofy, riding-a-surfboard stance of hers . . .

    the surfboard is in the next update!
  • Zmobie wrote: »
    The hell are you taking about? I'm not thrilled they are on high energy nodes but Cantina farms have no limit per day. Without the couple bonus incentives they have for us hard node is generally worse...


    The hell am I talking about? It's not complicated mate. People farm multiple Hard Nodes, easily. Most folks I know tend to focus on one Cantina farm at a time because...I mean, do I really have to spell it out for you?
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Curious how much energy we will receive from those 600 crystal deals
  • Trey 66 wrote: »
    Curious how much energy we will receive from those 600 crystal deals

    I really would like to know as well
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Expected one KOTOR toon to be guildstore not all five as hard farm

    Umm two are in cantina nodes only three are hard farms
  • Trey 66 wrote: »
    Curious how much energy we will receive from those 600 crystal deals

    I really would like to know as well

    I hope that the energy to crystal ratio is much better than energy refreshes.
  • to be honest i haven't take a deep look to the new zombie rework. I just fought in the HStr now, and my zombie is really paper lvl 69 and gear 2. I don't agree with your decision, but, as per right now it sucks.
    I have spent gears on the others NS, is not just the zeta on daka !
    at this point I want back the Zeta on Assaj too !
  • MFGM wrote: »
    Now where do we farm the tusken raider

    Galaxy war store
  • Zmobie wrote: »
    The hell are you taking about? I'm not thrilled they are on high energy nodes but Cantina farms have no limit per day. Without the couple bonus incentives they have for us hard node is generally worse...


    The hell am I talking about? It's not complicated mate. People farm multiple Hard Nodes, easily. Most folks I know tend to focus on one Cantina farm at a time because...I mean, do I really have to spell it out for you?

    I am also happy for two cantina node farms. I understand your point, but this is still easier than 2 hard node farms.
  • people have to have a reason to complain
  • Kol8Ajawa
    103 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I took it as nodes costing less than advertised for a short time or for so many battles, like a buff or something. But ya they didn't really explain that very well.

    Edit: Reading it over again now I take it as a huge energy refresh, like maybe 800 crystals worth of energy but for 600 or something like that
  • Git gud
  • Lol there was something wrong with her face? Didn’t notice
  • Vendi1983
    3168 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    ^ this shouldn't come as a big surprise if you spend any time in this forum.
  • MFGM wrote: »
    Now where do we farm the tusken raider

    DS 6C
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Zmobie
    54 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Zmobie wrote: »
    The hell are you taking about? I'm not thrilled they are on high energy nodes but Cantina farms have no limit per day. Without the couple bonus incentives they have for us hard node is generally worse...


    The hell am I talking about? It's not complicated mate. People farm multiple Hard Nodes, easily. Most folks I know tend to focus on one Cantina farm at a time because...I mean, do I really have to spell it out for you?

    The shard amounts will be faster on the Cantina nodes in aggregate with less crystals invested unless the bonuses are kept for some time on the hard nodes. I've been pumping 24 runs into the bastila node a day plus all 8 ship runs since they did bonuses and she's still only half way to 6 star. If I did that with a Cantina farm for an equivalent amount of crystals they would likely be much further along...

    I'm not trying to be an ****, though you seem to have taken it that way. Numbers would suggest with about a 200 a day investment I can hit her hard node for 24 runs practically right now with the bonuses. Same 200 crystals into a 16 energy cantina node farm and its 22.5 with no bonus. Both assume you can use normal energy accrued on both types of nodes. T3 is easier with a 12 node for 30 runs. Numbers suggest cantina is better without the bonuses.
  • lovemat wrote: »
    MFGM wrote: »
    Now where do we farm the tusken raider

    Galatic war store

  • this is a disgrace. you could've put one of the kotor characters to the shops. any one of them, really. but instead they are all hard-farming toons that are aimed for your pure money greed.
    im speechless really. this is sad.
  • Gear her to g8 (or g10, if you want to go the revive route) and you shouldn't see much difference, esp with Feed omegaed, topping up ns to 100% to triggr 50% tm. If you're doing p3 then that's a different story.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • this is a disgrace. you could've put one of the kotor characters to the shops. any one of them, really. but instead they are all hard-farming toons that are aimed for your pure money greed.
    im speechless really. this is sad.

    what shop would they go to?
  • Vendi1983
    3168 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Sad like children with polio sad? Donald Trump tweet SAD! Or just means you farm somewhere else sad? They have said in the past that certain shops WILL NOT change as they are shard shop sources for long-term players. The only one that does, and barely is Guild (Young Han) and Shard Shop itself for the toon.
Sign In or Register to comment.