Please check MK5 Stun Gun balance/availability

Could you please check the balance between the availability and demand/need for MK5 stun guns in game. I have no problems with the long and tough grinds for max’d Toons, but the stun guns seem broken. I log in 3-5 time a day to catch all the store refreshes and play all events and raids. Over the last two months I’ve acquired just under 50 stun guns, and now have a long list of toon stuck waiting for stun guns. Currently need 450 stun guns, which at the current rate would take 1.5 years to acquire... I’ve tried farming nodes as well, but the drop rate is horrendous. Just keep falling farther behind...

Some guild members seem to be doing better. Perhaps a slight tweek in the guild, event and shard stores to make them more frequently available for purchase?

Thanks for your consideration....

Replies

• Haven't seen them in the guild store in a really long time. Only place they show up frequently is in shipments and you have to use 500 crystals to buy 20. Completely agree with you
  • Wisp
    14 posts Member
    Oddly, since my original post I have had great luck with them showing up in the stores... so things have improved some.. however I have also advanced other toons... I now have an even longer list of toons stuck waiting for stun guns... I currently am short 950 Stun Guns... double the shortage since my original post... I’m losing the battle! Lol
  • Wisp
    14 posts Member
    By the way... these are only toons that are on my priority list. My list is normally short, but 2/3rd of my priority development toons are stuck on stun guns... so I move on to other toons.. only to often have them get stuck on stun guns too. I’ve complete given up on my Phoenix team and abandoned them at tier 8. I’d need another 500 stun guns just for this team alone to move them to gear 9...
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Dmoney5101 wrote: »
    Haven't seen them in the guild store in a really long time. Only place they show up frequently is in shipments and you have to use 500 crystals to buy 20. Completely agree with you

They don't show up in the guild store. They're in the guild event store and the shard shop.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yeah it feels like you need a thousand Mk5 Stun's and they are not available in the guild store, so you're restricted to extremely slow node farming or shard store basically, or guild events (which doesn't help smaller guilds)
  • To me all drop rate for gears 10-11 should receive an increase, the stun gun is only THE PERFECT EXEMPLE that drop rate for 10-11 gears are in a serious need of tweek. Like u guys ive got more 10 tonnz stuned in gears lvl cuz of the stun gun.... one stun gun is like a miracle if u dont hardcore farm only that with all type of energy and currency... its way to much investment for lvl 10 gears.... ho and stun gun isnt even 10-11 its also a gears 9 requirements so ya plz see that they need a MAJOR change in availability!!! Tkx to comply!!!! GG!!!