Reyia's Diary

Replies

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Tip if you don't like it don't read I enjoy reading this daily . Keep it going Reyia let the haters hate. If I was new needed information how play game your posting pics of achievements would be very helpful and that's all your doing being helpful tracking daily accomplishments explaining them etc.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Get a ROOM you two!

Oh who am I kidding, I am just jelous of your server & wish I had the same sort of allies.. :/

As always very cool.. Look forward to the next episode, congrats on everything!

Haha bro. I hear ya. Our server is pretty sweet and most of my allies are from it. However, I have some pretty sweet allies from another. If you want my QGJ send me your ally code and I will gladly ally up with ya.

Cheers.. Thanks!
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • JohnnySteelAIpha
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    edit
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Oh.. And btw.
    Seriously?, Reiya's diary is a funny, informative and helpful commentary on the state of the game. If you don't like it don't read it.

Take your hate and bitterness to one of the F2P vs. P2P threads but leave this one alone.
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    edit.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    28 February 2016

Dear Diary, today I decided to max Poggle the Lesser. Maxing means to equip gear in all slots. Usually there is one but sometimes two gear slot which can't be equipped as a character level higher than 70 is required and currently 70 is the max level. Poggle is an awesome unit and has great synergy in a droid team. His basic ability has a chance to inflict ability block and he gives %offense to droid and genosian members if used as a leader. However his most important skill is Droid Assault, which gives Offense up for everyone and Speed Up for droids. That results in really crazy criticals making droids effective killing machines. I got lucky today a pulled a free character, Teebo!

Today's login rewards is 5 training droids.
    3nofu3z.png

GS keeps advancing rapidly.
    Skis4F8.png
    8SlrDM7.png

Droid assault upgraded.
    hn0Pqp2.png
    8No4fVW.png

My brave Poe. He's not turning red.
    rUPS0Kv.png
    L2iqrrN.png

Lucky Teebo pull from bronzium yay!!
    qD7kam5.png
    gIs2Mr2.png
    EcbFQdb.jpg

Teebo is happy with other level 1s.
    FXEOLM3.png

Got a HRS shard. Would have preferred a full character though lol.
    6sK1RyH.png
    j94qYlr.png

Last node in GW was easy.
    1GFQ4cl.png

Darth Vader shard in reward!
    y2NLmyz.png

The challenges dropped a few purple mats so I used them for Poggle and Poe. The Po-Po team.
    qcUrVEz.png
    AiWFvTI.png
    HEgfecC.png
    2qouJ03.png

The last gear slot of tier VII for Poggle required 40 purple mats.
    mBajGhc.png
    d8au0Nh.png
    1rmYktJ.png

Poggle upgrade to a Machine Overlord.
    doxFKuR.png
    ZH1XLI5.png
    m6HtUB6.png

Poggle at max gear.
    qNhMm5O.png

Last slot required level 74.
    hsHuzde.png

Poggle stats at 4* gear VIII.
    eTMJzwG.png

Decided to get a chest of crystals to try my luck in the new data pack.
    cqhuqYF.png

Aurodium data pack opening.
    sU3KfTE.png
    ofYcc6e.png

I decided to fight @Bryan1986 scary team.

His QGJ moved first and attacked my IG86. I used Poggle to buff and Poe to taunt.
    qgpUZzr.png

I used my GS to one shoot his OHKO FOTP. RG taunt popped up.
    AvwPNs3.png

I don't want to see red so I proceeded to exterminate RG.
    nirBySB.png

Poe job's complete. Protected droids for one turn.
    QqP4DJJ.png

With Lumi gone it was easy.
    UB217tp.png

Sorry bug u gonna be squashed.
    7piu5RR.png

Jumped to rank 1 after defeating Bryan.
    jc8SstQ.png

I've got mail.
    3ufO8x2.png

Ah, a friend request. Sure let's be friends.
    IbBaQID.png

Wow a gear 9 Greddo.
    XK1FvzD.png
    gJTufmt.png

Zhil Axfow @cosmicturtle333 server mate was in my ally list.
    uZDBg5D.png

Wonder why Barriss was chosen to represent @Bryan1986 leader hero.
    fmb3v5C.png

Received rank 1 rewards. Again. Daily jackpot, right?
    Vygotg2.png

Today's top 20.
    JlUcKfg.png
    eQRhdhH.png
    X7mWz1L.png
    SrRJLAy.png
    5hHB0iW.png
    5Hg4BgM.png

I had one battle left so I decided to hit BarryDaTroll.
    Vn1SMII.png
    RJHPR4q.png

Sid moved first and did his AOE. Next was my turn with Poe.
    9rYcnYV.png

Two enemies got exposed. Let the Droid Assault begin!
    yjBV7Ex.png

Everyone didn't like me because I'm not iconic like Luke, I'm just a bug.
    9Grn3nz.png

Take that Daka. And don't dare revive on me!
    S1uak3B.png

Assassin Droid Tactics locked on Sid. Target terminated.
    N55sp6p.png

Poor Phasma was the next one to go.
    8LYCVgn.png

Nerf Dooku?
    A7YIsxy.png

Great way to get rid of OP Dooku- use a bug.
    MlPcgWy.png

Kylo last man standing.
    hfQe4pz.png

Kylo not looking too good.
    kmvO9On.png

Kylo down. Mission complete. Return to base.
    0fZcMJR.png

People whine that there are too many whiners whining about hard GW. The fact is GW vary from individual to individual. So your mileage may vary. Some have very easy GW and can complete daily whereas others have very hard to impossible GW making completion not possible. The complaints are valid and not made up or dramatised. I myself have two accounts and couldn't complete GW in my main for over two weeks but in my alt it's so easy it's a pleasure to play daily. Devs have confirmed that GW difficulty is bugged and a fix will be released in the near future.

GW matchmaking bugged

Your GW hard?
    exTJHtd.png?1

@Easux posted a thread called Deleted game and quit playing. That thread got merged into another one named Serious question who is really thinking about quiting.

I made a meme for that :D
    x5Xj8Hw.jpg

And that concludes day 33 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Smite wrote: »

Someone posted in a thread titled If you were rank 1 on your server everyday, how would you spend your crystals?

People like to fantasize about hitting the lottery and talking about how they'd spend it in real life.

I guess this would be the equivalent of having a super high paying job but in the GOH world. Unfortunately only a select few get this sort of privilege and the majority of competitive/decent players receive 150-300 a day.

So if you received 500-650 crystals each day, what would you do with it? Hit up chroniums, spend on energy, or buy stuff from the shipment shop?

My answer is not chromiums but spending that on energy and cantina refreshes. In the shipments I don't buy the character shards or training droids.

edit. No need to repost pics.

@Smite Okay if you don't like my pics, don't read my thread then. My Diary is about what happened to my account and it's relevant in this context.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Smite; quite the opposite.
    Reyia diary is a must read for the community.
    And, if you don't like it, don't read it better still comment on it.

@BlueLightning03 Thanks Blue, don't think is a 'must read' but it could be helpful to those who wants to re-roll, or new players who could pick up some tips and maybe discover some stuff that they haven't before, or someone who is interested in how another server is playing out.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Jabba wrote: »
    Tip if you don't like it don't read I enjoy reading this daily . Keep it going Reyia let the haters hate. If I was new needed information how play game your posting pics of achievements would be very helpful and that's all your doing being helpful tracking daily accomplishments explaining them etc.

@Jabba Thanks Jabba. Haters gonna hate as always.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Oh.. And btw.
    @Smite.

Seriously?, Reiya's diary is a funny, informative and helpful commentary on the state of the game. If you don't like it don't read it.

Take your hate and bitterness to one of the F2P vs. P2P threads but leave this one alone.

@BentWookie Thanks for the support! :)
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Lol I just noticed Cosmic turtles is in my shard cool not sure I faced the Nightsister team yet not sure I want to lol be ready see a lot of qui gon yoda geo Rey RG cosmicturtle last few days they have blown up around me Prana has very good 1 I still hold rank using no tank myself I run QGJ Dookoo yoda geo Koth now mix in Poggle lead droids here and there . Hey Reyia I geared up my Rey only 5* but still hits like a absolute truck not level 70 yet but when she is I'm going give her a try QBJ Dookoo Geo Rey yoda. Your account here amazes me how fast you progressed I followed from start doesn't seem all that long ago you started nice work.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Jabba wrote: »
    Lol I just noticed Cosmic turtles is in my shard cool not sure I faced the Nightsister team yet not sure I want to lol be ready see a lot of qui gon yoda geo Rey RG cosmicturtle last few days they have blown up around me Prana has very good 1 I still hold rank using no tank myself I run QGJ Dookoo yoda geo Koth now mix in Poggle lead droids here and there . Hey Reyia I geared up my Rey only 5* but still hits like a absolute truck not level 70 yet but when she is I'm going give her a try QBJ Dookoo Geo Rey yoda. Your account here amazes me how fast you progressed I followed from start doesn't seem all that long ago you started nice work.

@Jabba

@cosmicturtle333 usually is ranked about 50, so u have to drop a few ranks to be able to see his Nightsister's team. I have my Rey at 5* too, on the process of getting her to gear 8. So hard considering the drop rate is terribly low and I need 50 of those purple mats. Yea time flies and it's already been one month since I started this new account. I would say I didn't expect it to do this well at the beginning. I'm also amazed how I met many new friends from this server. That shows that if u already have a plan and farm that team from the start it will become powerful. By focusing on just a few heroes one would do better than spreading resources on dozens of heroes.
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @reyia
    Idk why it represents me with Barriss. She stinks
    outside of GW. On my account, you were represented by Talia for a long time. It just recently changed to a 5* QGJ. Lol. Idk why it does that!?! I think dominate leader should be who represents....or most powerful toon!
    FTB
  • My FOTP looking better and better.
    ReF1xjp.jpg
    0U0bW2p.jpg
    That physical crit rating is pretty good!
    FTB
  • Bryan1986 wrote: »
    edit.

Looks like my post was edited by the fashion police. Not sure why...my disapproval of smite whining was displayed by a bunch of harmless asterics. Lol
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @reyia
    Idk why it represents me with Barriss. She stinks
    outside of GW. On my account, you were represented by Talia for a long time. It just recently changed to a 5* QGJ. Lol. Idk why it does that!?! I think dominate leader should be who represents....or most powerful toon!

@Bryan1986 Yea I don't know why, it seems buggy. I have Talia at 4* gear VII. Lol at least that QGJ is better, gear VIII haha.

It should have been either the arena leader or the most starred toon or highest power.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    My FOTP looking better and better.
    ReF1xjp.jpg
    0U0bW2p.jpg
    That physical crit rating is pretty good!

That's a super glass cannon!! I wish I had one too, arena would have been easy.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edit.

Looks like my post was edited by the fashion police. Not sure why...my disapproval of smite whining was displayed by a bunch of harmless asterics. Lol

Lol there is grammar police and asterisk police too.
  • Reyia wrote: »
    edit.

Lol there is grammar police and asterisk police too.

Oh ****. I mean oh ****. I mean oh boy, here is another edited post....
    FTB
  • Jedai Hyoju is watching arena like a hawk. Lolol. I attacked him and took his spot....3 minutes later he reclaimed. Quick quick. That max Old Ben is a beast and can pose a threat....also, he can't be targeted first because when killed, his mates get crazy buffs!!
    FTB
  • Also, I decided to take Lumi out and use Leia instead. My offensive attack got a lot better and killed faster....just worried how she will do on def. I hate that stealth is her first move....really jacks up a defense
    FTB
  • @Reyia
    JixdVtm.jpg
    Wish I could donate all these shards to you. This character has some pretty amazing abilities. Seems like he would be great for a droid team...bc he becomes faster when he isn't attacked...has high health...counter attack...Strong AOE with turn meter reduction....pretty good for a droid tank.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Jedai Hyoju is watching arena like a hawk. Lolol. I attacked him and took his spot....3 minutes later he reclaimed. Quick quick. That max Old Ben is a beast and can pose a threat....also, he can't be targeted first because when killed, his mates get crazy buffs!!

There is a few in my main that are pretty active. Sometimes we attack each other every 10 mins. When that happens I buy first arena refresh at 50 crystals. That should be enough to secure a top position. I also do sniping and place-holding near the time.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Also, I decided to take Lumi out and use Leia instead. My offensive attack got a lot better and killed faster....just worried how she will do on def. I hate that stealth is her first move....really jacks up a defense

Ai seems to stealth often as first move.
    @Reyia
    JixdVtm.jpg
    Wish I could donate all these shards to you. This character has some pretty amazing abilities. Seems like he would be great for a droid team...bc he becomes faster when he isn't attacked...has high health...counter attack...Strong AOE with turn meter reduction....pretty good for a droid tank.

Mine is not even unlocked. He has been buffed but I have yet to test him out. He's not often used as he wasn't good at all before the patch. It might have been changed but I haven't seen any teams with him in it yet. How about you give him a go and see what he's like?
  • My next uprising is gonna be droids and I'm definitely gonna give him a go. Not sure how far down the road that will be though
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    29 February 2016

Dear Diary, today has been the day I've been waiting for since the beginning of this month! I already planned ahead on the total number of IG86 shards that would be given free from the login rewards and farmed hard nodes/exchanged GW tokens to have exactly enough to 7* the former.

Today's login rewards is 8 IG86 shards! Thanks CG! Now I can have a 7* IG86!
    Qpng5we.png

Bronzium gave me a shard of IG86. That explains the 101/100 shards.
    jxuBU5x.png

Ig86 hardware upgrade to 7.8.
    MX6Pvmb.png
    uuUWuQX.png
    fMyWuZu.png

Level 67, 3 more to go to max level!
    2UFQ19l.png

Farmed bottom right IG86 gear tier VIII.
    Dp5LU4I.png
    f2tPNFn.png
    VYDqyUd.png

The other two slots required higher levels so currently my IG86 is maxed.
    J30elJ3.png
    SoCNe3A.png

Poggle's basic ability with a chance to inflict ability block is pretty useful. At the right time it could prevent a healer from casting a heal.
    blaXIjl.png
    7hiFZLy.png

Farmed upper left HK47 gear tier VIII.
    udBCpYB.png
    ggxRgZP.png
    8BcT3xd.png

Completed stage 5 hard battles. Yes now I can farm the red Poe!
    AsisZSB.png

Achievement unlocked- Battle Hardened.
    MgMrIgE.png

Completed GW and received a purple ability mat!
    cgKruGS.png
    tsvHg2I.png

Upgraded Poggle to have 15% more chance to ability block.
    hU0uYpf.png

RG is the new meta so I decided to try him out.
    tZaEW8d.png
    YXYEHEY.png

Those crystals are nice to have.
    xOyDuS5.png

Today's top 20.
    E37H74H.png
    wUWBPw5.png
    DIrnmex.png
    jAs8Vsh.png
    FXnSgY6.png
    6RxAXgF.png

At CG important meetings take place to discuss about future game updates.

Two such meetings:

FENGirO.jpg?1

OzNQ0JB.jpg?1

And that concludes day 34 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    My next uprising is gonna be droids and I'm definitely gonna give him a go. Not sure how far down the road that will be though

@Bryan1986 Do try him out and see if he's good. I'm thinking of farming him next from the cantina as I want to collect everything droid related in this account.
  • Woah Reyia. I was about to battle it out with Skywalkers and you knocked me back from 2nd to 5th with 9 minutes left. Lol. Luckily I was able to counter attack and finish in 2nd. Your HK 47 didn't want to die!!!!!!!!
    vASmnNc.jpg
    He revived 3 times before he went out. Crazy stuff.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Woah Reyia. I was about to battle it out with Skywalkers and you knocked me back from 2nd to 5th with 9 minutes left. Lol. Luckily I was able to counter attack and finish in 2nd. Your HK 47 didn't want to die!!!!!!!!
    vASmnNc.jpg
    He revived 3 times before he went out. Crazy stuff.

I wanted to battle with Jedai Hyoju who was rank 1. It kept saying your opponent is already engaged in an arena battle. So I kept clicking battle and when it loaded it showed your team. I was surprised as I knew Jedai didn't have an RG. Next time I'll just battle after your payout time in case something like this happened. Sorry if I made you lose rank today it wasn't intentional.

Haha my HK revived 3 times?!! When I fight droid teams they only revive once. So if I guess right your payout time is 11 a.m my time. I'll fight after 11 a.m then. Usually I can easily climb ranks no matter how far I fall. I climbed 10, 000 ranks during my first two days so if I lose a few places it won't be that hard.
  • Haha. It's no problem. Just a close call. Lol. Skywalkers gets very lucky with the time frame at the end. I think he spends more money in crystals ressetting just to stay in first than what he gets for placing first. He must be a middle Eastern oil man. Lol. Wealth isn't an issue!!
    FTB