Chewbacca event tier VII ideas or success

Replies

• An easiest way is let han shoot dengar first, if no then retry.
  • 7* with G12 zBossk (251), G12 zBoba (217), G11 zGreedo (194), G11 Dengar (158), G11 IG-88 (164).

Have lots of protection on Bossk and restart if Dengar doesn't stealth. I hit Chewie with Bossk's special, then Execute, then Greedo's TMR/stun. I went for ROLO, then Lando, then Han and R2. For the record, IG-88 died in the opening salvo.
  • yes we know it already... with bossk its an esay win... no need to repeat it over and over again
  • jedilord wrote: »
    yes we know it already... with bossk its an esay win... no need to repeat it over and over again

not easy at all...but at least you have chance
    yes we know it already... with bossk its an esay win... no need to repeat it over and over again

The whole point of this thread is discussing what works. If you don't want to see people talk about Bossk then maybe you should just avoid the thread altogether.
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I did with:
    zzBossk (255 speed)
    zBoba (255)
    Dengar (188)
    zGreedo (242)
    Cad (88)

First bossk taunt, then I think i stunned chewy (not sure) with greedo just because had more turn meter to steal, so bossk went next and went full for Solo. After solo i was already with the contract, so went for chewbacca and the rest. Lando ate a nice execute. :p
    GL!

Edit: dengar's AOE was needed at some point.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Sarcodino
    394 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I have Boba (L), dengar and greedo G12, zam and ig-88 G11 no Zs and meh mods

Got 6* easy at the first try...

Then i tryed 7* a few times without succes, so i swiched mods from my arena team and get him at the first try. Zam died at the start, i started to spread detonators as much as posible, killed chewaca fast, then lando (bobas execute was helpfull here),
    then killed han and leia and finished with only dengar alive (5 detonators finshed r2 just before he attacks dengar when this poor mummy was almost dead and stuned xD)

Just to point it my arena mods are full of protection primaries (cross/circle into everyone and even triangle for ig-88) and arround +100 speed. This added to boba leader gave my BH a lot of hp/prot so they all got at least a turn (zam was stuned got her turn and died before attack but tecnically she? Got a turn anyway xD)

Maybe i was lucky... I expected the event to be far easyest but finished it without Zs and with the BH i alrready have geared for bounty events and sith raid so im happy (but still sad cuz all those ppl who panic farmed those BH to 7* just to realiced that they still have to panic gear them almost to G12 :S)
  • Sarcodino wrote: »

Then i tryed 7* a few times without succes, so i swiched mods from my arena team and get him at the first try. Zam died at the start, i started to spread detonators as much as posible, killed chewaca fast, then lando (bobas execute was helpfull here),
    then killed han and leia and finished with only dengar alive (5 detonators finshed r2 just before he attacks dengar when this poor mummy was almost dead and stuned xD)

Maybe i was lucky... I expected the event to be far easyest but finished it without Zs and with the BH i alrready have geared for bounty events and sith raid so im happy (but still sad cuz all those ppl who panic farmed those BH to 7* just to realiced that they still have to panic gear them almost to G12 :S)

Excellent work- very well done!

• LoneCat - no offence but I don't believe you. Can you put up a screenshot or link to your SWGOH?

vsc23x28ve7q.png
    4eztndxyo22t.png

It can be done without Bossk
  • Screw CG and EA, the palpatine 7* event has recomendations of lvl 80, gear 9+, moded toons. But hey its been a year since the last new legendary so it makes total sence to have this event recommend gear 12+, based in what logic I cannot tell you but I'm sure it has to do with greed. I'm by no means a whale but now I may never spend another dime on this game. So congrats on making a customer into a completely F2P-er.

Same here, I didn't mind spending some money on this game and sure this event should be a challenge otherwise you may as well give him away to everyone. But G12+.....
    I'm done, I'm not going to gear up a faction like that when I don't use BH in Arena (maybe down the road).
    This is a sad day for me.
  • I focused down Han first with Bossk’s all-in attack and then went for chewie. You need the thermal dets to stick.
  • qjhc5h1a1b52.jpg
    Used Bossk lead, boba, greedo, ig88 and zam. Took a few attempts but the first time bossk didn't get stunned on turn 1 I was able to net chewie and that led to a pretty quick execute. Lando and Rolo have very little health so they died during AOE (just kept them ability blocked with Boba). R2 was my next target because I needed to wait until Bossk's net was off cooldown for han. Took maybe 3 tries, didn't expect the community outrage on this one.
  • I'm not even getting close with this team:

sk9g6k59q0gz.jpg

Speeds: Bossk (238), Zam (235), Boba (217), Greedo (212), Dengar (186).

I usually lose a character before I can even take a turn.
  • Here’s my team. qkcfrblwbe7r.png

All g12. The best speed mods I could assign. (Boba Fett was at 291, which isn’t feasible for most.)

I had to restart several times waiting for the right setup, which meant having Bossk take the first few hits so that IG-88 could survive and Dengar could stealth. My entire focus was on Chewie. I kept him stunned or slowed until I could get Bossk to net him and Boba to execute. At one point, he became the weakest enemy, which allowed our contracts to activate and he went down. After contracts were up and Chewie died, taking Guard buffs with him, I went after Leia, then Lando. Next was Han (I avoided him because I didn’t want a counter), and finally R2. It took several attempts and a lot of luck. G12 characters were no guarantee of anything.

It’s not an easy win with Bossk, but it’s a possibility with the right RNG. It’s also possible for Bossk to die before taking a turn.

sk9g6k59q0gz.jpg

You should be able to do it with that team. People have done it with less. Have you swapped mods around? Protection is very important. Losing one character shouldn't be a deal breaker, depending on who it is. I lost IG-88 right off the bat but still pulled out a win.
  • You will need to swap in all of your best mods.
  • Sarcodino wrote: »

Just to point it my arena mods are full of protection primaries (cross/circle into everyone and even triangle for ig-88) and arround +100 speed. This added to boba leader gave my BH a lot of hp/prot so they all got at least a turn (zam was stuned got her turn and died before attack but tecnically she? Got a turn anyway xD)

thanks a lot!
    do you have an swgoh account? would be nice to see that arenamods you mentioned...
    boba dengar and greedo g12+3 or g12+5?
  • I did it with zzBossk (l) G12 Speed 263 / zBoba G12 Speed 239 / zGreedo G12 Speed 215 / Dengar G12 Speed 169 / Zam G11 Speed 223.
    Killed Chewie first, otherwise no chance at all. Kill him with Boba's Execution while he has offense up from Bossk's taunt. Then kill Han, Lando, Leia, R2.
    No casualties at this attempt (was maybe the 10th).
  • I managed to beat it on my 10-15th try. My team was Bossk(L) with his lead zeta & G11, Boba G12, Dengar G11, Cad G11 and Zam G10. Kill order was Chewie, Han, Leia, Lando, R2. Keep Dengar alive and R2’s stealth doesn’t work if he’s stelathed and I needed RNG to keep all 5 alive through the first attack wave and then it all worked out. Some attempts everyone was dead for me in 2 seconds
  • B0R345
    25 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I have played dozens of times and the closest I came was Han and Lando down with bounties activated and victory seeming imminent. Then Chewie remembered he was a vaunted Legendary cash cow and activated his auto-win algorithm.
    dmi1sl74v6do.png
  • Please post your team, strategy if you were able to 7* Chewy without Bossk
  • Bahahahaha

sk9g6k59q0gz.jpg

I was finally able to do it with this team after about 25 tries getting the right RNG at the start of the battle. Dengar got stealth and for some reason, still don't even know how, Chewie died super quick. After that I took down Han, Leia, Lando, and then R2. Boba died once but rezzed and that was all I lost.
  • Everyone complaining: Just because Bossk is shiney and new doesnt mean he is best lead. I got 6* Chewie with undergeared team. Will probably work just as well for 7* with better gear.

Zam or Boba need to be fastest.

I got 6* with g9 Boba, Greedo, Zam, Dengar, and g11 6* Bossk. Had to move my arena mods but got 5* and 6* first time once I did.
  • Barely did it after 2 hours of tries with this team
    ZBossk(maxed, with all 12+ gear), ig88 (g12), bobba (g12), zGreedo (g11), dengar (g11).
    The most important:
    1. Everyone should survive initial onslaught.
    2. Han should attack dengar first.
    3. Bossk shall not be stunned
    Otherwise retreat.
    Then I went Lando- Han -(here Chewie die from detonators) - leia- r2
    I am so tired of cutscene :(
    Sarcodino wrote: »

thanks a lot!
    do you have an swgoh account? would be nice to see that arenamods you mentioned...
    boba dengar and greedo g12+3 or g12+5?

Just g12+0 and G11+0
    Isnt my swgoh.gg in my signature?

I trew bastilla mods into IG88, ezra into greedo, GMyoda into zam and CLS into dengar (or cls into zam and GMY into dengar cant remember). Just keep boba with his mods
  • Boba (L), greedo, dengar (all G12+0) and zam/IG-88 (G11+0) all omegas, no Zs with arround +100 speed with protection cross/circle ino everyone
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited September 2018