Chewie Event Feedback - Cut Scene

Nikoms565
14242 posts Member
edited September 2018
The cut scene was great. However, the idea of having it play EVERY time you enter the 7* part of the event was simply terrible.

Especially for an event that is clearly RNG dependent and would clearly need multiple (if not hundreds) of attempts for even g12+, 6* modded teams.

Please never do this again. We waste enough time jumping through the "bad RNG" hoops. There is really no need to build in more wasted time intentionally.
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The cut scene was great. However, the idea of having it play EVERY time you enter the 7* part of the event was simply terrible.

Especially for an event that is clearly RNG dependent and would clearly need multiple (if not hundreds) of attempts for even g12+, 6* modded teams.

Please never do this again. We waste enough time jumping through the "bad RNG" hoops. There is really no need to build in more wasted time intentionally.

Agreed the cutscene is good but not needed every attempt.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Especially for an event that is clearly RNG dependent

RNG is easily the worst part of this game. I know that's how you get your $$$, but ruins so much! I felt zero sense of accomplishment when I finally beat the final Chewy tier. It was not a fun experience. G12 BH, zetas, 6* mods, and I had the strategy down cold, but I still had to wait for RNG to be favorable.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • +1
    Yes please. After watching it once there should be an option to skip the scene.
  • AgreeI hate watching it each time I make my attempt on tier 5... I also hate to be wasted by chube...
    Do or don't there is no try
  • in the raids once you see the cut scene + retreat it never plays again i dont see why this has been made any different its just wasting more time
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    in the raids once you see the cut scene + retreat it never plays again i dont see why this has been made any different its just wasting more time

Exactly.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! REMOVE THE CUT SCENE!

I never use caps. That’s how incredibly frustrated I am. I have spent more time watching the cut scene than I have in battle.