Nightsister Zombie Rework: Begone Paper, Hello Fat [MEGA]

Replies

• Anyone else seeing g this as bugged. Last arena fight my zombie never gained the speed up. Got hit like 5 time in a row and still had the -1 speed from a death but never gained the speed up.
  • Ns barely even stand a chance now against Jedi of the same gp. Pheonix was very difficult and now practically impossible with g9 zombie. Rebels are the same I'm sure. Used to be back and forth. Now it's mostly complete and utter slaughter. This isn't ok in any shape or form.
  • Waynedkillor
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    @CG_TopHat
    I've read most of these posts. I have played this game nearly since it's launch. I've spent some money but not alot. Probably the player base that accounts for most of the income the game brings in. There are alot more minnows than whales! I commented on a post one previous time, and got no response, and don't expect one now either. The question is why does your team constantly find ways to set back the guilds working very hard to beat the sith heroic raid. This is not a paper zombie fix. It is a p3 nerf and calling it anything else is a marketing spin. The whales already have treya. Leave us alone and let us earn her the same way!
    Why it's a p3 nerf.
    Treya will essentially one shot the "paper zombie" quickly ending endless horde.
    If you gear her up and retrigger endless horde via her unique. It adds the **** revives. This makes it impossible to kill off initiate and talzin for the p3 run because zombie will revive them.
    There is absolutely no way that I will be convinced that this is to protect investments made that long ago. This is a p3 nerf! Launching shortly after some **** was dumb enough to make a YouTube video doing major damage to p3 and informing everyone of the viability. This sets my guild back from hsr even longer!

@CG_TopHat

I'd like to apologize for this post. The intention to Nerf in sith raid I still believe is there. But, it didn't turn out as bad as I had originally believed based on the mechanics text. Yes, it lowers top scores in both p3 a and p4 but the average score seems to be about the same. I will refrain from **** until use from now on. ;). But I will rage quit if you guys somehow attempt one more sith raid Nerf at any point. Whether you want it to be end game or not people will find ways to crush it. That's what we do!
  • Bl4ckDe4th wrote: »
    I understand, why it was necessary to rework the zombie and on paper it may look alright, but why doesn’t the zombie get his turn when at -100% speed even though he‘s at 100% turn meter? In my eyes that just doesn’t make any sense!
    Is this a bug, that‘s gonna be fixed soon? I certainly hope so. @CG_Kozispoon

Lol the ones that work for the company never chime in on stuff... pretty sure ones like kozi that dont anymore aint no mo likely to respond.... maybe tho... same chance as current ones
    Bl4ckDe4th wrote: »
    I understand, why it was necessary to rework the zombie and on paper it may look alright, but why doesn’t the zombie get his turn when at -100% speed even though he‘s at 100% turn meter? In my eyes that just doesn’t make any sense!

It’s not a bug, -100%speed means no speed no tm gained to turn taken, Also, kozi no longer works for cg ,

Yeah, of course they don‘t get turn meter on their own, but they get it because of Talia and Assaj lead. So when at 100% turn meter they should take their turn. @CG_Carrie
    Didn’t know that with Kozispoon though

Id agree , this seems to go against the raid han not going first excuse, of bonus turn and 100% turn meter being the same , if you have 100 % tm , you should get a turn no matter what your actual speed is , shouldnt you ?
  • My first experience with the new zombie in the HSTR...it SUUUUUUCKS
  • Can we have MT lead zeta back, its close to useless in HSR now. AV is still usefull with zombie gear 10+
  • I haven't received my daka refund even after multiple resets
  • JiggyMoose wrote: »
    My first experience with the new zombie in the HSTR...it SUUUUUUCKS

Explain? There are a lot of people posting videos and screen shots stating otherwise.
  • I dont understand why only dakka zeta was refunded, wouldnt it be better to allow any one or some other? Is it just too hard to code or was the intention really only to reward the paper zombie exploiters...
    Seriously this is a big change! Not ready to give up on the sisters but i wanted to tweak my team a bit
    No i dont have dakka zetad but i would love to move 1z from MT to AV
    My logic: wanted to be able to raid abd arena same team, choose talzin to lead, apply zeta

Now: seems asajj lead got the best parts of talzin’s for free and talzin got, well, nothing
    Her leader might as well be lvl 7 since zombie does any revives ness, at least in a 5 minute match
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Buffems
    178 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    The Deathstrom NS squad still works. I scored 10% on heroic.
    It is harder to get it going, but it definitely works.
    hr2c82irel2x.png
  • Buffems wrote: »
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418905819032190996/495217239520182284/Screenshot_20180928-085427.png
    Others in my guild got 12%

You can get much higher than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m18b0yOcyA

This wasn’t even a good run. I barely got past enrage. 15-20 million runs are still going to be very common.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418905819032190996/495217239520182284/Screenshot_20180928-085427.png

This wasn’t even a good run. I barely got past enrage. 15-20 million runs are still going to be very common.

I got 20%, but that was before the rework.
    Bl4ckDe4th wrote: »

It’s not a bug, -100%speed means no speed no tm gained to turn taken, Also, kozi no longer works for cg ,

Yeah, of course they don‘t get turn meter on their own, but they get it because of Talia and Assaj lead. So when at 100% turn meter they should take their turn. @CG_Carrie
    Didn’t know that with Kozispoon though

Id agree , this seems to go against the raid han not going first excuse, of bonus turn and 100% turn meter being the same , if you have 100 % tm , you should get a turn no matter what your actual speed is , shouldnt you ?

Except, that when a character has speed zero it cannot take turn, no matter how much turn meter then have. This is not new. This is exactly what fracture does. How mad would you be a fractured character was allowed to take a turn after Thrawn swaps turn meter with them (putting them at 100%)?
  • Warp3dM1nd
    149 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Undying sacrifice should be a zeta because it has all the hallmarks or a zeta ability. The only reason I can think of that it wasnt made a zeta because NS users would be foaming at rhe mouth like rabid dogs even more then they are now.
  • The part that bothers me is that in the raid my zombie is taking turns between deaths but the negative speed never goes away. Even after two or three turns. Apparently bonds of weakness damage doesn't count to clear the negative speed. So my p4 damage has been more than cut in half and I have a g8 almost g9 zombie so hardly paper. Thanks for the nerf.
  • It’s certainly annoying that zombie just becomes a dead weight character that can’t die but can’t do anything. What is the point of that? To manipulate a terrible AI that will attack her? There really should be some way to get that speed back. Have Dakas revive remove 1 stack maybe?
  • Hal_10000
    159 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Not sure what all the NS Zombie owners are complaining about? My arena is suddenly chock-a-block with Nightsister teams and they're very hard to beat, especially if they have Talzin Zeta. Is it hard to win on offense?
    Post edited by Hal_10000 on
  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    Anyone else seeing g this as bugged. Last arena fight my zombie never gained the speed up. Got hit like 5 time in a row and still had the -1 speed from a death but never gained the speed up.

yes, i had the same experience :(
    After getting the -1 she never recovered even if i got two turns and got hit between them. Seems that if you are down normal it never let you recover by Endless Horde, just by the two revives of other NS char if they die

• can we get a cliff notes version of the explanation?
  • Lol ban me for a day, I'm still going to tell you that what you've done is low & was brought about by selfish people. She reacts the exact way in which I described. Very dissatisfied & dissapointed. At what point is there a responsibility for consumer protection?
  • Hello everyone,
    I totally understand why the NS zombie need a rework, but I'm a very confused with this result because of 3 things:
    • The new mecanism is not easy at all to understand (wich contradict CG previous statement to make characters simple). Description is complicated, but understand how it works in game is difficult too, which is a real problem
    • The new mecanism change the entire NS faction, especially regarding the new unique. It certainly improves the faction in PvP, but it compromised strategy based on Talzin lead for raids
    • Last but not least, when NS zombie began to have problems, it goes worse and worse thanks to the speed decrease.

The rework have originally 2 main goals:
    • Prevent the paper zombie strategy
    • Encourage the zombie to be level up

To accomplish the first goal, a much more simple solution is :
    1. Create an undebuffable state for him to revive (like Jango, Boba) wich is dispelled after each death (call UNDEAD WILL)
    2. Add a condition on Endless Horde to regain UNDEAD WILL (like if she has more than 50% health at the end of her turn, she regain UNDEAD WILL)
    3. Add a health steal on Blight Touch (to regain UNDEAD WILL more easily)
    4. When she revives, zombie has a speed debuf

In result, you see when zombie will revive or not (like boba or jango). If she is too weak, she will die normally.

Now, to accomplish the second goal:
    1. New description for Undying sacrifice: When NS zombie die, she automatically regain UNDEAD WILL. When he is supposed to gain UNDEAD WILL and he already has it, make him die and revive with the same health et no speed debuf, then all NS allies gain speed buff. When NS zombie attack with UNDEAD WILL, his damage are doubled.

With someting like this, Daka and Ventress zeta will trigger as long as the NS zombie is powerfull enough.
    And better, the more he is powerfull, the more he will be usefull to do some decent damages.
    And more importantly, we don't have to be a NS zombie expert to understand what append.

This way, I think it improves the faction both in PvP et raid, and solves the problems of the actual NS zombie.

Not to mention the breaking of TM cycle every other turn, thus disqualifying mechanics of other NS zetas

Seriously! That score is remnant of a first attempt w/0 knowledge of how to utilize NS