Best arena chewy squad?

Cls chewy zolo nest GK

MT zombie chewy zolo nest

Qira chewy yolo zolo nest

Post what y guys have been finding!

Replies

• CLS, Chewie, Han. STHan and L3 is an interesting team *with all the zetas* from my experience so far (I’ve tried quite a few different setups now with Chewie)

Lots of TM manipulation and synergy with CLS and L3 with the characters that have both rebel & scoundrel tags...

Vandor instead of STHan makes Bastilla an easy auto win...

Still playing around with it trying to find that ideal squad :)
  • All I have seen so far is CLS, Chewie, Han, R2, Old Ben.
  • Zbastila lead, GMY, old Benny, han and chewie ;)
  • I was wondering this same thing. Looking for something that beats Traya Lead on offense using Light Side characters. I'm currently using Jedi and Traya lead with Nest is a pain in the ****.
  • anybody try traya L, sion, DN, han, chewie?

Blasphemy!!! It should be illegal to mix LS and DS

Yea I did it, great on offence, collapses on D but I never did move my arena mods on them either because it would shut down too many teams in other areas.
  • So been playing around w/ Chewie teams and here’s what’s working for me really well (offensively at least)

CLS (L), Chewie, Han & L3 as the core...
    Add Thrawn vs standard Traya squads...
    Add Nihilus vs Traya w/ Nest...
    Add Vandor Chewie vs basilla...

That setup with the rotating last spot is an easy win vs all those squads :)
  • So been playing around w/ Chewie teams and here’s what’s working for me really well (offensively at least)

CLS (L), Chewie, Han & L3 as the core...

Add Thrawn vs standard Traya squads
    Add Nihilus vs Traya w/ Nest
    Add Vandor Chewie vs Bastilla

That setup with the rotating last spot is an easy win vs all those squads :)
  • i dont get the L3 Smapty id much rather run someone like zaalbar or vandor in that slot. added the 5th as needed
  • 212Attack wrote: »
    i dont get the L3 Smapty id much rather run someone like zaalbar or vandor in that slot. added the 5th as needed

It’s probably the pretaunt to eat isolate.
  • Iam running:
    CLS, R2, SRP, Chewie + Han and can destroy on offence everything.
  • Can someone please explain to me why Chewbacca and Han loses so much health when they hit against traya teams?

I don’t understand... :(
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    Can someone please explain to me why Chewbacca and Han loses so much health when they hit against traya teams?

Because of Trayas leadership ability probably. When an enemy use an ability outside their turn they take damage equal to 35% of their max health.

• Stokat wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Can someone please explain to me why Chewbacca and Han loses so much health when they hit against traya teams?

Because of Trayas leadership ability probably. When an enemy use an ability outside their turn they take damage equal to 35% of their max health.

Ok. Thx.
    But why is this team called a traya counter then?
    And they really should have slowed down on abilities when they released traya... They make things more and more complicated. Just look at the zombie rework too :s
  • Gamorrean wrote: »

Great question and definitely their weakness.

I’m not that impressed by new Chewie, it’s not changed the meta arena lineups. Nest is also a no go unless you chip away at her after her turn but yes Nihilus is useful when you face a team like that.

• It's a traya counter because you nevertheless beat all traya lead comps in a little bit more than a min...
    The pure damage output and counter equalizes the health damage you get out of turns.
    Traya will still rule the servers because she is overall better and holds better on defence.
  • JDK82 wrote: »
    It's a traya counter because you nevertheless beat all traya lead comps in a little bit more than a min...
    The pure damage output and counter equalizes the health damage you get out of turns.
    Traya will still rule the servers because she is overall better and holds better on defence.

At least hes a better option for TB now
  • Mine arent geared enough for arena yet, But no leader RHan YHan Chewie, L3, Vandor or Zaalbar is working pretty well in tests...
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Mine arent geared enough for arena yet, But no leader RHan YHan Chewie, L3, Vandor or Zaalbar is working pretty well in tests...

No leader? I can’t bring myself to think that far outside the box, it feels unnatural;)

• I got zzchewie and zyhan yhan does a lot less dmg than you’d think.