Make mk5 stun guns permanent in the shard shop

This is the least you could do. Best case would be to add them to a gear challenge. Seriously, this is crazy you have to address the stun gun issue.

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    That and Guild Store
  • Zaxm wrote: »
    This is the least you could do. Best case would be to add them to a gear challenge. Seriously, this is crazy you have to address the stun gun issue.

A new tier of the gear challenge would be best. Maybe make some of tge pit gear rewards for it. Keep rare pieces like carbontis and add crunch pieces like cuffs and stun guns.

For other pieces that we have plenty of you could leave those as a lower tier reward only. After all you can always do the lower tier if that's the gear you happen to need.
  • We already received new tiers to go with Ship Omegas why not no new character tiers? Would appease the entire player base.
  • I don’t think there are many characters that don’t require stun guns or multiples of them. They are required for GS 7 through GS 10. They are a component of GS11 plus. Their limit to the GET store, Shard Shop and low drop rate farm Hard Nodes and Raid rewards is silly. From the raids I think I have only ever received 2 (one complete and salvage) as a reward.

The issue is this game has never truly evolved like WOW with catch up mechanics or keeping the roster relevant for diversity. So old stumbling blocks and pay walls still exist just to exist without relevancy or need for progression. We jump through hoops and this is why being selective with the roster is so important now.
  • Stun guns are about the worst for gear crunch. They didn't help with their zombie rework. I need stun guns for that too now since my g8 zombie was make useless for the raid.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    That and Guild Store

Agreed. Just about every other g8-g10 gear is in there then why not stun guns?
  • Nice job moving the thread to shipments where no one will see it