Is 6* Chewy Possible with...

This is my lineup. I've been trying 6* non stop since launch and wondering if I should continue wasting my time anticipating RNG

**Max abilities excluding any zeta

Boba Fett Lead - 7* G11, **max abilities, 200+ speed

IG88 - 7* G11 **max abilities 200+ speed

Cad Bane 7* G10 **max abilities 200+ speed

Greedo 7* G10 abilities 7+ and 200+ speed

Zam Wessel 7* G10 abilities 7+ and has high speed naturally.

Two are usually dead before I get a turn and when they do survive, my first turn is often dodged or useless. I'm afraid to say that this event may snuff out any remaining cinders of passion I have for this game. I thought for the first time, in the 2 years I've played this, I might finally get a 7* character at launch. I bought so many crystals to get gear up on zam and geedo. It's not looking positive for me though.

If it's just not possible, let me know so I quit ignoring the rest of the game. My squad went from top 100 down to 260 by not having any mods. I just don't know if I care anymore though.

Replies

• USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Put Crit Chance and Crit Damage mods on Boba make him leader and pot mods on the rest of the team. Survival is paramount. You are not running Dengar to counter R2 so find the strats in the forums without Dengar and read up. Your team should get it with detanators if they can survive.

I dropped from 150 to 480 in the time it took me to get Chewie. The sharks knew to hunt during this event. It’s ok cause I am now slapping them back to where they belong.
  • Yes for sure!

A g12 boba, g11 ig88, g9 dengar, g8 greedo and g8 cad bane can clear TIER 7.
  • It must be dengar making that possible. It makes no pragmatic sense that my toons hardly do any damage and might knock one out in rare circumstance and that team clears it.
  • It must be dengar making that possible. It makes no pragmatic sense that my toons hardly do any damage and might knock one out in rare circumstance and that team clears it.

Yea dengar is pretty important in this line up. His detonators give 15% tm each to all BH if they go off, and his basic also calls assist on debuffed enemies. Best from boba, since his basic has 70% (100% on scoundrel) to attack twice.

A link to my guide: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/183471/the-absolute-lowest-gear-for-chewbacca-tier-7-includes-strat#latest
  • I just read that. Nice strat. I dont have dengar 6* so going to need to figure out how to make it work with zam or I'm not getting him past 5*.
  • Aplus wrote: »
    Yes for sure!

How?

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Aplus wrote: »
    Yes for sure!

OP doesn’t have Dengar. That’s the problem.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Aplus wrote: »
    Yes for sure!

How?

Took the time to mod their team right.