Guilds Looking For Mergers - September 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Guild name: Knights of Hawk
    Guild GP: 47M
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21348/knights-of-hawk/

HPIT / HAAT / T4 SITH - 10p EST
    Recent TW record 10-1
    TB - 20*
    We are looking for 8-10 active players to join our guild. 400 tickets daily, and participate in TW/TB, even if you just lay down defense or deploy.
    We are an active, competitive guild without any pressure, and very few rules.
    We have room if you have a small group (8-10), or play more than one account. All accounts must be 700k GP or higher. We are looking to add 8-10 CORE Players.

Send an ally invite to 789-582-831 or message me
    t02vsk34tv3q.png
  • Options
    I've got a new guild of 11 level 80+ players (8.1 mil) looking to combine with a similar type of guild. We broke off from a non active guild so that we're should grow and tackle territory wars and heroic events. With just this core group we are able to defeat tier 6 rancor in 2 days and the tank in about 6 days. We like to chat, joke, and encourage each other. Also on Discord.
    We aren't looking to be the bottom end of a super guild so don't bother contacting us for that. But if you are of similar rank and size, let's combine and get some new experiences and have some fun. Check us out at DarthHarsh.
  • AzZiEs1212
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Looking to find a smaller guild to merge with our Sister Guild Traumatize Shed. We are not apart of a large Alliance, the guild was created for Alt accounts, friends and family of members in the main guild and a progression build for all members. Both guilds are U.S. central time zone.
    We can rotate members in and out of the lower guild to help them grow faster as the main is 3x heroic with TRAYA on farm. Traumatize Shed has 21 members and a 30+ mil GP. They are currently A Heroic Pit/Tank and Tier 4 Sith Raids. All we require is active participation and to have fun.
    I am an officer in the main called Force Kin, contact me in game, on line chat or message me here. My ally code is 225-429-429 AzZiEs...line chat ID is Azzies1217. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Post edited by AzZiEs1212 on
  • Options
    5cqwa47x8tnd.jpg

Looking to merge and ready yourself for HSITH? FIST is actively looking for members or mergers into our g0 guild. Some members in your guild not want to do HSITH or are not ready??? We have spots for them in G1.
  • Options
    Wampa Noms: Looking for 4-5 active players to merge into our near ready HSR guild.

We’re organized, communicate well, help each other learn, progress, and have a lot of fun. Casual but committed to meaningful growth. We’re looking for those focused on HSTR, average 400+ daily raid tickets, participate in all areas of the game, and want to be part of a very special guild that takes care of their own. Our Discord server is active and FUN! Please send me a message here if interested or see https://swgoh.gg/u/bungholio/.

* 98M GP 45/50 ACTIVE
    * HAAT Monday 2:00pm EST, Thursday 8:00pm EST (24/0)
    * HRancor Monday 1:00pm EST, Thursday 7:00pm EST, Saturday 7:00pm EST (24/0)
    * Sith Triumvirate T6. Just waiting on JTR to come back and we should have about 40+ in the guild. Expect to have HSR on farm sometime in November.
    * 33DS/31LS stars TB
    * Strong TW coordination that wins
    * Guild refresh 7:30pm EST
    * Low turnover rate. We are independent and don’t move people around.
    * Discord required
    * 2M+ with RJT and other HSTR teams done or in progress preferred
  • Options
    DarthHarsh wrote: »
    I've got a new guild of 11 level 80+ players (8.1 mil) looking to combine with a similar type of guild. We broke off from a non active guild so that we're should grow and tackle territory wars and heroic events. With just this core group we are able to defeat tier 6 rancor in 2 days and the tank in about 6 days. We like to chat, joke, and encourage each other. Also on Discord.
    We aren't looking to be the bottom end of a super guild so don't bother contacting us for that. But if you are of similar rank and size, let's combine and get some new experiences and have some fun. Check us out at DarthHarsh.
    Hey Darth if you can please add my ally code and we can talk my code is
    697-415-137
  • Options
    Hey guys we have 162mil+ GP but some members have gone casual so we decided on a possible merger with a similar guild could make both guilds perfect. We can talk about the details if you are intrested. Please just click the link belowhttps://discord.gg/FVkGx6
  • Options
    Guild Name: Raw Talent (119.7 million GP) - https://swgoh.gg/g/28958/raw-talent/

We are looking for a small group of active players to join us (5 to 10). Our guild is a good fit for players who want to participate in guild events and have open, active communication without any micromanagement. We only ask you build toward heroic sith as we are close to being ready. Everyone is treated with respect and we highly appreciate feedback. I would also want at least one member of your group to be an officer (unless no one wants to be) so your group has representation.

My contact info: Proteus (Forum ID: ProteusParadox; Discord ID: Proteus#6249; ally code: 638-524-738)

Discord chat: https://discord.gg/GBMKtcC

Guild Reset time: 7:30pm EST

Raids:

Heroic Pit – 9pm EST - 24 hour join period
    HAAT – 8pm EST - 24 hour join period
    T5 and T6 sith

Territory Battles: 33-35 stars
    Territory Wars: 14 wins

Minimum Activity/Participation Requirements:

Contribute daily raid tickets – no hard minimum but try for 600 a day
    Must participate in Territory Battles and Territory Wars
    Join HPit, HAAT, and sith even if you can’t fight in the raid
    Discord is available and we actively use in-game chat

Feel free to join our discord chat or send me a message if you have any questions or are interested in merging!

-Proteus
  • JakeC
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Krath Academy is looking for a group of members (up to 20) to join us and be part of our guild. We are very friendly and have a great supportive network with members coming from our hSTR guild more than happy to give advice and help anyone out! The Krath Brotherhood have experience with mergers, we can talk about it when you message me.

Krath Academy is a part of the mighty Krath Brotherhood with sister guilds of Krath Battalion, Council and Dominion.

Krath Academy:
    • Open Enrollment
    • 40 mil GP Guild
    • Won 13/14 TWs with Flawless Victories
    • 16 LS/ 16 DS TB Stars
    • HPit/ AAT/ T3 STR
    • 6 Raids per week
    • Guild Reset: 20:30 UTC (Central)

Requiremnts:
    • Has 750k+ GP
    • Earns 600 Tickets daily and participates
    • Uses Discord and has swgoh.gg
    • Is working on LSTB and DSTB Characters and Teams

About us:
    We are a low to mid level guild dedicated on helping members grow fast and learn the basics, with members from our most experienced guilds leading Academy. We also help advise newer and casual players so they excel with personalised guides, we will send you to the top of your leaderboards!

As a friendly and goal driven guild, who love Star Wars, we want to help you grow and learn teamwork. If this is what you are looking for, our doors are open. If you have any questions, just ask.

Contact us:
    To join us or for more information, you can search ‘Krath Academy’ in-game, or you can message one of us or our group on Discord or find us on swgoh.gg:
    https://discord.gg/kb2hQXC
    • KrathNegral#7479
    • JakeC#0727
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25937/krath-academy/
  • Options
    180 mil guild parting ways. Looking for a merge, to start something new.

90 mil gp with 25 people.
    Message me here.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    dGITAL Rnegades is looking for a small guild of up to 18 players to join us.
    We have 35 mil GP currently and are looking for active players.
    We are relaxed but will boot you if you are gone for more than 14 days.
    H pit on farm, N aat ( looking to start Heroic). N SRT.
    32 players all active but one. (deployed soldier).
    If interested you can auto join us, or contact me Narunoir 182-682-166
  • Options
    Five O First Legion is looking for active new members!

Casual and friendly guild, you just need to participate in all activities. However, we understand things pop up or you have responsibilities in your real life so you won’t be penalized for it

We have heroic rancor and tank on farm so have squads for those. Also working up to heroic sith. 24 hour join period for rancor and 12 for tank at the moment

Pay attention to chat
    No discord required
    1.5 mil GP and lvl 85 required
    Guild time is EST

My ally code: 826-175-359
  • Options
    Join Me and Win is looking to bring in up to 25 players of GP 2m+

We are looking to make the jump to HSTR, but the lower half of our guild isn't capable as of now.

We are relaxed. We don't have any hard rules and only check activity on occasion. We know life comes first, but we are also active so most of us get our daily 600 tickets.

Contact me on the forums or in game if interested.

Ally code: 861-877-851
  • TorenCalduris
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Guild Name: Gand Trandoshan Alliance
    Members: 29
    GP: 34m

We are looking to merge with an active, casual and friendly guild. Many of our members are on discord but it has never been required.
    Please PM me here or in game if interested.

Ally Code: 623-628-757
  • Options
    DarthHarsh wrote: »

@darthhash msg me

953 347 629
  • ImYourKnightBro
    26 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Merge found.
    Post edited by ImYourKnightBro on