To Bossk or not to Bossk

LordDirt
4941 posts Member
edited September 2018
Got Chewie to 6* but cant even get close to 7*.

ZBoba, g12, speed 220
Cade Bane, g11, speed 195
IG-88, g11, speed 200
Zam Wesell, g9, speed 200
Dengar, g9, speed 204
Greedo, gear 9, speed 200

Do I need more speed, better mods, or is it even possible? I have Bossk close to 7*, need 18 shards,and he is g10 with 240 speed and I have an extra zeta to put on his leadership if needed. Didnt want to put forth too much effort getting him to 7* if I can do it without him. Is it even possible with him?
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• It's possible without him if you have potency mods..... But, you could likely do it easy with a 7* geared up bossk and no zeta.....
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I went the potency way and didnt have sucess either. Might be user error though.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Definitely possible without bossk.
    G12. Boba
    g11 ig88
    g9 dengar
    g8 greedo
    g8 cad bane

is enough to take out t7 chewie
  • JediRobb wrote: »
    Why not gear up and zeta Bossk? His ship is possibly the best ship in the game. I can't see a downside to putting a zeta on him and getting him to 7 stars.

Exactly. I already had Bossk geared with zetas because of his ship.
  • JediRobb wrote: »
    Why not gear up and zeta Bossk? His ship is possibly the best ship in the game. I can't see a downside to putting a zeta on him and getting him to 7 stars.

$$$

• Aplus wrote: »
    Definitely possible without bossk.
    G12. Boba
    g11 ig88
    g9 dengar
    g8 greedo
    g8 cad bane

What was the kill order you used?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    JediRobb wrote: »

$$$

No it’s resources.

I never bought a pack on bossk and have him max.

• robjay04 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    JediRobb wrote: »

$$$

No it’s resources.

I never bought a pack on bossk and have him max.
    congrats!
    G12. Boba
    g11 ig88
    g9 dengar
    g8 greedo
    g8 cad bane

Tried multiple ones. Tried stunning chewie and going after han the most.
  • It’s easy, just run the event about 400 times and eventually you’ll hit jackpot RNG!

I’ve joked I’m going to set up a business running the event for people for a fee!

In all serious though it’s go to be extremely tough. I’d plan on getting Bossk. I had basically a gear level higher than you across the board and my worst speed on mods was +101 and I still needed to okay it for a few hours before luck finally smiled on me.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Got Chewie to 6* but cant even get close to 7*.

ZBoba, g12, speed 220
    Cade Bane, g11, speed 195
    IG-88, g11, speed 200
    Zam Wesell, g9, speed 200
    Dengar, g9, speed 204
    Greedo, gear 9, speed 200

Do I need more speed, better mods, or is it even possible? I have Bossk close to 7*, need 18 shards,and he is g10 with 240 speed and I have an extra zeta to put on his leadership if needed. Didnt want to put forth too much effort getting him to 7* if I can do it without him. Is it even possible with him?

You did it with 6 characters? No wonder you won.
  • You should definitely bossk and not just for this event either.
  • Got Bossk and still having issues. This is insane.
    G12. Boba
    g11 ig88
    g9 dengar
    g8 greedo
    g8 cad bane

Make sure R2s smokescreen doesn't take.
    Stun chewie, then burn him down.
    Next, I killed Han, then, Leia, and lando. Saved R2 for last;
    7 star:
    zBossk G12
    Dengar G11
    Greedo G10
    Cad Bane G10
    Boba Fett G11

• I cant even kill chewie, so frustrating
  • I did it without Bossk. Boba g12, dengar - IG-88 - and Cad Bane g11 and Greedo g10. Crit dmg mods on Boba, all others 2 potency sets en 1 health set each, speed around 200 except for Boba which was around 240 ish. 250 or so attempts😅 but got Chewie 7* now😎
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Aplus wrote: »
    G12. Boba
    g11 ig88
    g9 dengar
    g8 greedo
    g8 cad bane

I have a hard time believing this.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Well after trying all day and night I finally got 7* Chewie. My secret? I finally gave up any kind of strategy and just hit auto and after three tries it worked. :|
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Make sure R2 doesnt get stealth. Otherwise restart
    As soon as you can get taunt on bossk
    Make sure boba is moded for critical damage and execute chewie
    Very RNG dependant but keep trying
  • @LordDirt, so what you're saying is that auto plays the game better than you? Don't worry, it's probably true for me too. Or the auto button makes better sacrifices to RNGsus than you do.. Either way, congrats on 7* Chewie.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Lol, i am sure the game plays a lot better than i do!