What?

WasteMyTime2022
192 posts Member
edited September 2018
How did I end up with this team this early? I’ve never got this team until last node.
jvvzzrnxdauv.png

Replies

• Node 6 was always a hard one, I believe. A little mid-way hurdle. What are you using to clear GW?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • That team is strong but it isn't unbeatable.Let's find the best strategy to finish the War. Good luck
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Bastila, GMY, Ezra, Old Ben and Thrawn can take that easy
  • I have Scavenger Rey, Emp (L), Vadar, Dooku, and Darth Maul. I know it’s not unbeatable. All my characters go first so I think they’re modded for health not speed. But after that first team and Emps stun I won’t get another turn till half my team is wiped.
  • Bastila, GMY, Ezra, Old Ben and Thrawn can take that easy

Wasn’t playing while Thrawn event was happening or whatever it was. Currently farming Bastila. And never really like old Ben but is he okay? Like useful?

• Node 6 was always a hard one, I believe. A little mid-way hurdle. What are you using to clear GW?

I’ve completed GW for a solid week straight apart from and incident with some rebels. Got em but lost most my roster. An I’ll admit it was harder but not that hard.

• I have Scavenger Rey, Emp (L), Vadar, Dooku, and Darth Maul. I know it’s not unbeatable. All my characters go first so I think they’re modded for health not speed. But after that first team and Emps stun I won’t get another turn till half my team is wiped.

I used to play with different teams in the first fights in order to increase the turn meter of my characters (the next fight starts with the same turn meter that you finished the previous one with, which is why you usually go first).
    Against this team, two possibilities : you stun Palpatine or you use Bastila and jedis. With her bonus, you might not get stunned at all. When I fight against Palpatine's teams with my Bastila, I alway kill him at the end because he is really useless ;-)
  • you can clear gw with 1 team up to like 83 after that you need more than 1 team to clear gw even with changes that made gw full auto for me. On the other side node 6 was always hard one many times i had to struggle mostly using 2nd team to at least wipe out leader of that team. Also you have more than 1 guide how to clear GW but you need multiple teams not 1 solid, especially at max lvl aka 85.
  • WasteMyTime2022
    192 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    My b team isn’t weak. They’re full level and full 5 dot mods as well. I just find that it’s easier to use my main through it and soften up the last node with my b team and then go in it’s how I’ve won lately but that’s not gonna fly it seems.
    Post edited by WasteMyTime2022 on
  • My b team isn’t weak. They’re full level and full 5 dot mods as well. I just find that it’s easier to use my main through it and soften up the last node with my b team and then go in it’s how I’ve won lately but that’s not gonna fly it seems.

Not to sound rude, but your main team is weak so your B team can't be all that impressive.

That squad you're up against is a well put-together one with good toons and synergy. Palpatine's zeta leadership is a complete gamechanger - does yours have the zeta? As you've found, once their Palp gets a stun off you're pretty much done for.

You have some synergy between your Sith but Scav Rey sticks out like a sore thumb. Sure, she has good single target damage but she doesn't bring anything else to the team. You'd be better off replacing her with another Empire/Sith toon - Tarkin and TFP are readily available and work well in the early game.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • My b team isn’t weak. They’re full level and full 5 dot mods as well. I just find that it’s easier to use my main through it and soften up the last node with my b team and then go in it’s how I’ve won lately but that’s not gonna fly it seems.

Not to sound rude, but your main team is weak so your B team can't be all that impressive.

That squad you're up against is a well put-together one with good toons and synergy. Palpatine's zeta leadership is a complete gamechanger - does yours have the zeta? As you've found, once their Palp gets a stun off you're pretty much done for.

You have some synergy between your Sith but Scav Rey sticks out like a sore thumb. Sure, she has good single target damage but she doesn't bring anything else to the team. You'd be better off replacing her with another Empire/Sith toon - Tarkin and TFP are readily available and work well in the early game.

I’m working towards tarkin he’s almost done my but my Rey is still stronger. Besides it’s not like I can sit and farm. To poor. Plus when I quit Tarkin was trash Zetas barely exsisted and mods were pretty new as well. And bounty hunters were garbage. They’re weak yes compared to everyone who’s had all that time when I wasn’t around. But now that my boredom has returned I have time.
  • Old Ben is good for that team. Definitely farm him.
  • swgohfan1 wrote: »
    Old Ben is good for that team. Definitely farm him.

Thanks for the advice I’ll start him now.

• Just ability block ep with Vader's basic if you go first