Now that chewie is under my belt...

Back to Revan!
Of course everyone is farming the Old Republic characters and refreshing their nodes at least twice each day.
The one thing I am worried about is...Carth Onasi. He would have to be a part of the unlocking of Revan (unless DS KOTOR characters end up being required). Perhaps we are trending towards a Carth event previous to a revan....like the bb8 before Rey and R2 before luke. I know those were hero's journeys and not Legendary events but there is not set rule on how CG has to roll these things out. They could require 10 specific characters to unlock Revan - using different characters in each battle.
I need to be ready in case these 5 are it - can anyone make me feel comforted about this missing Carth thing?

Replies

• Malak will be required for sure and Bastila and HK.
  • The only thing I remember about carth is that after the prologue I stopped using him in my party.
  • ok- maybe Carth isnt as heroic as i rmemebered...maybe he isn't absolutely necessary for Revan. Maybe he will be more of an Ebon Hawk requirement...thanks Chris...anxiety minutely lowered.
  • Pulsipher wrote: »
    Back to Revan!
    Of course everyone is farming the Old Republic characters and refreshing their nodes at least twice each day.
    The one thing I am worried about is...Carth Onasi. He would have to be a part of the unlocking of Revan (unless DS KOTOR characters end up being required). Perhaps we are trending towards a Carth event previous to a revan....like the bb8 before Rey and R2 before luke. I know those were hero's journeys and not Legendary events but there is not set rule on how CG has to roll these things out. They could require 10 specific characters to unlock Revan - using different characters in each battle.
    I need to be ready in case these 5 are it - can anyone make me feel comforted about this missing Carth thing?

Lol speak for yourself. Trying to farm KOTOR toons but I gotta focus on Bossk I guess since Chewie seems impossible to get without him.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    Back to Revan!

Lol speak for yourself. Trying to farm KOTOR toons but I gotta focus on Bossk I guess since Chewie seems impossible to get without him.

It's possible without Bossk, as evidenced multiple times here. The one you really need is Dengar, to nullify R2's smoke screen. Then, if you have good and fast Boba and Greedo, you can make it if you are patient and willing to try over and over.
  • Probably carth and maybe canderous, but either way the old republic crew needs a leader ability and bastilas only applies to her and jolee so carth is prpbably the missing piece, IMO
  • Pulsipher wrote: »
    Back to Revan!

Of course... :wink:

Just found that amusing how matter of fact. Some people (most) don't panic farm or care if they miss out round 1... As a March 2018 start, I'm still a noob and care more about cls (who I'll get Thursday), jtr (who I will get the next time she drops), getting my sion and nihilus to 7*, and now getting my bounty hunters ready for the next chewy event cause priorities... I'm preparing for known events instead of speculation...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Back to Revan!

Just found that amusing how matter of fact. Some people (most) don't panic farm or care if they miss out round 1... As a March 2018 start, I'm still a noob and care more about cls (who I'll get Thursday), jtr (who I will get the next time she drops), getting my sion and nihilus to 7*, and now getting my bounty hunters ready for the next chewy event cause priorities... I'm preparing for known events instead of speculation...

As a veteran, I am in the speculation camp, but not farming KOTOR (besides Bastila) either. I decided to place my bets on Solo based on the bundle we got a while ago and hope I won't regret it. I guess only time wil tell...
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Back to Revan!

As a veteran, I am in the speculation camp, but not farming KOTOR (besides Bastila) either. I decided to place my bets on Solo based on the bundle we got a while ago and hope I won't regret it. I guess only time wil tell...

Timing wise solo makes more sense too... But besides maul, who is legendary from the movie left?
  • You’re also assumig that Revan will be a HJ event. But one thing we don’t have for Revan that we had for every other HJ is an earlier version of the character you’re unlocking.

So if he isn’t a HJ event, that woukd make him a legendary or some completely different type of event in which case, we’ll need 5 from an opposite faction or all bets are off on the requirements if it’s something unique.

I get that Revan is a fan favourite, but is he really more “legendary” than Palpatine or Yoda?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Back to Revan!

Timing wise solo makes more sense too... But besides maul, who is legendary from the movie left?

OT Falcon. The whole movie is about how it became what it is and now we have Chewie to pilot it too.
  • I sense a disturbance in the force. I anticipate a legendary toon coming BEFORE Revan comes in February 2019. This legendary would be required for Revan
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Back to Revan!

Spoiler alert for release new maul early...
    Why not Tobias Beckett or Dryden Vos?
  • Mos_Grievous1337
    92 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Speaking from experience, I got 3* on tier 5 and 6 of the Chewbacca event without Dengar or gear 12 or 11 characters(except Bossk) and I'm totally FTP.

It seems like we are on a crazy collision course for both Revan and Jedi Luke. I think they will have some crazy requirement for each of them. I assume Revan will need some toon not released yet that we have to unblock to even attempt the event. I'm getting all the KOTOR toons to 5* at least(except Traya) just to unlock him the first time. I'm gambling on him not being a heroes journey. If he is, well, I'm SOL(o).