Star Wars Resistance starts in a week

Prev13
What are the odds we start getting toons from the new show this month?

Replies

• Approximately 3,720 to 1.
  • If rose is in the new show then yes I believe we will get a new rose this month.
  • Cal00054 wrote: »
    If rose is in the new show then yes I believe we will get a new rose this month.

How evil am I that I would legitimately want this just to celebrate how ticked off this would make people?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ef_Dizzle wrote: »

Toons from Rebels came pretty late. They'll need to let the season end before introducing any toons imo and Episode 9 will be around the corner.

They might release a toon or two to hype up episode 9 but I don't see any toons coming from it soon
  • If the login character for October is Resistance, then it's pretty much a guarantee. It's time for a Clone Wars themed update, though so Resistance can wait.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Redacted comment. Anime style looks really good.
    Post edited by USAFmedic129 on
  • Ultra wrote: »

Toons from Rebels came pretty late. They'll need to let the season end before introducing any toons imo and Episode 9 will be around the corner.

They might release a toon or two to hype up episode 9 but I don't see any toons coming from it soon

Episode 9 isn't coming in 2019?
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    If the login character for October is Resistance, then it's pretty much a guarantee. It's time for a Clone Wars themed update, though so Resistance can wait.

October month belongs to the NS, count on NS Spirit to be October's log in character
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

@GreenGoblin96 LMAO really? When is it coming out then?
    If rose is in the new show then yes I believe we will get a new rose this month.

Gotta new rose I got it good. and I knew that I always would.

what band lyric is that?

• Rojas wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

@GreenGoblin96 LMAO really? When is it coming out then?

It says it's coming out (an estimated) on 19th December 2019
  • The Phoenix squad came out near the end of season 3 when they were hyping up their final season. So I'd expect "Fireball" and whoever else to show up in 2020 at the earliest after there's a little bit of a fanbase built up.
  • the login toon this month is spirit.... I think it will be ages before we get any resistance related
  • the login toon this month is spirit.... I think it will be ages before we get any resistance related

Got to love that we found it out by it being october and that its now october with no events calender. Not ultimately that fussed as what events happen will do so anyway, I just like to know
  • Oscar Issacs is not even voicing Poe and the voice actor portraying him is terrible. That says a lot right there. The animation looks good though. Very Macross or Gundam Wing

That’s not true, Oscar is voicing Poe, but he’s a tertiary character connecting stories, afaik, not very prominent in the story.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited October 2018

0f87rx457dgg.jpg

@Ef_Dizzle ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    On one hand, I would expect something around the premiere as cross-promotion, but on the other hand, the coming months are crammed already without it. There is the TCW revival, along with any other payoff for the recent marquees besides Chewie, and introducing a "Phoenix, but in Resistance" faction now would imo overcrowd it. Especially considering that it would likely be more marquees...
  • Padas
    52 posts Member
    Oscar Issacs is not even voicing Poe and the voice actor portraying him is terrible. That says a lot right there. The animation looks good though. Very Macross or Gundam Wing

Oscar Isaac and Gwendoline Christie are both reprising their roles.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    I think we need a break from new toons for awhile. Even whales are getting beached at this point.

How evil am I that I would legitimately want this just to celebrate how ticked off this would make people?

Exactly as evil as I am
  • Padas wrote: »
    Oscar Issacs is not even voicing Poe and the voice actor portraying him is terrible. That says a lot right there. The animation looks good though. Very Macross or Gundam Wing

Interesting, when I pulled up the cast it listed Lex Lang as Poe and Major Vonreg.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    I hope end up getting the new characters revealed in this show! Can’t wait for the first episode :)
  • Approximately 3,720 to 1.

Never tell me the odds!
  • Love is like a red, red rose
    Just not the Star Wars toon
    If CG released a second Rose
    No one here would swoon.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Not gonna lie im kinda excited about the multi colored sentai squad first order troopers from the extend trailer.
  • Love is like a red, red rose
    No one here would swoon.

I would. Rose is a good character. Solid basic that frequently hits twice, high crit chance so she fuels Jedi Rey. The offense and TM boosts from exposed enemies just makes her hit harder. Her specials are situational, but good, though usually I just find myself using her basic.

Rose is good and useful. If you can’t see that through your hater-tinted glasses that’s your problem.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Love is like a red, red rose
    No one here would swoon.
    I would. Rose is a good character. Solid basic that frequently hits twice, high crit chance so she fuels Jedi Rey. The offense and TM boosts from exposed enemies just makes her hit harder. Her specials are situational, but good, though usually I just find myself using her basic.
    Rose is good and useful. If you can’t see that through your hater-tinted glasses that’s your problem.

I want to farm her but single node hurts...
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Love is like a red, red rose
    No one here would swoon.

I tend to agree,I even have Holdo ready to go gold
  • Ultra wrote: »

Episode 9 doesn't come out until December 2019, almost a year away
  • Padas wrote: »

Interesting, when I pulled up the cast it listed Lex Lang as Poe and Major Vonreg.

Oscar is listed on IMDB as Poe for 1 episode
This discussion has been closed.