Nightsister Zombie Rework: Begone Paper, Hello Fat [MEGA]

Replies

  • The part that bothers me is that in the raid my zombie is taking turns between deaths but the negative speed never goes away. Even after two or three turns. Apparently bonds of weakness damage doesn't count to clear the negative speed. So my p4 damage has been more than cut in half and I have a g8 almost g9 zombie so hardly paper. Thanks for the nerf.

    Bondess of weakness does not trigger any "damage taken" abilities.

  • Trias wrote: »
    The part that bothers me is that in the raid my zombie is taking turns between deaths but the negative speed never goes away. Even after two or three turns. Apparently bonds of weakness damage doesn't count to clear the negative speed. So my p4 damage has been more than cut in half and I have a g8 almost g9 zombie so hardly paper. Thanks for the nerf.

    Bondess of weakness does not trigger any "damage taken" abilities.

    It should though. Especially with regard to zombie, but also with regard to every other character in the game.
  • I can't understand why people don't like this change. Did 68% of nihilus my first attempt w/ new zombie (@g10). 8mil dmg is nothing to complain about.

    If your not doing well in p4, change your play style a bit. It isn't quite the same as it used to be.

    Thumbs up for the change
  • So I have tried the new zombie a few times and I’m confused. I suppose it would have been to easy to beef up the stats of a low gear zombie and weaken it has it gets more gear added.
    How do I break a -100 speed?
  • t0neg0d wrote: »
    I can't understand why people don't like this change. Did 68% of nihilus my first attempt w/ new zombie (@g10). 8mil dmg is nothing to complain about.

    If your not doing well in p4, change your play style a bit. It isn't quite the same as it used to be.

    Thumbs up for the change

    Because people are bummed about the p3 nerf, what this rework was all about.

    If that was the goal they did a pretty poor job of it.
  • Rav1n
    17 posts Member
    So what do I do with -100% speed, no TM, and the CPU just killed everyone else and also has no TM. No one takes a turn. It should be like Hermit Yoda, when everyone else dies, it dies.
  • Ultra
    2947 posts Member
    Tanuki wrote: »
    can we get a cliff notes version of the explanation?
    They got rid of paper zombie nd made her into a paper weight zombie where she is just standing there doing nothing while everyone else dies


  • When you see teams with G1 Bastilas outperforming teams with G12 Bastilas then it's a fair comparison.

    When a 3 and 4 star G11 can outperform a full g12 7 star arena team then yes its a fair comparison[/quote]

    If this is a personal anecdote, I think you should invest more heavily in mods
  • IceHawk117
    26 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Hal_10000 wrote: »
    Not sure what all the NS Zombie owners are complaining about? My arena is suddenly chock-a-block with Nightsister teams and they're very hard to beat, especially if they have Talzin Zeta. Is it hard to win on offense?

    It seems the forums are "sky is falling" every game update. On the NS discord server neither the Acolyte or Zombie "nerf" has drawn outrage.

    Acolyte has been considered done for a while. This put a nail in the coffin of Acolyte cheese. NS players are advised to develop Nightsister Spirit.

    Zombie requires gearing to 10 & revising strategy. In HSR P1 & P4 are up and P3 is still respectable. In arena Jedi players have jumped to NS to take 1st. Our top shard player said today that I was now the toughest player to beat.

    <G10 zombie players can't compete like before. That is by design. No other characters are run undergeared in arena. It would make your squad an instant target.

    CG did exactly what they intended, brought zombie use in line with other characters.

    Post edited by IceHawk117 on
  • After doing 2 hstr since the rework, I understand what they wanted to do, just wish there was some way for it to be cleared after -100% speed,
  • Totally broken cycles of Tm, everybody is masked by delusions of grandeur. Zombie has now ruined the rest of the NS Zeta Circle. It was done for Phase 3 of that dumpster fire of a raid.
    As you were talking about "the spirit of the game" I think you've finally deflated it. The game in it's entirety, is no longer fun. Not just from Zombie, rather from all that you've been doing.
  • Just had to kill 10 nightsisters to win an arena match. Pretty much everyone is unhappy with it now - people who don't use it think it's cheese (low geared gimmicks to score well in raids, multiple revives, heals, stuns and plague). Those who do use it think it's nerfed because they actually have to use non-gimmicky teams to score well in raids.

    Just dump the entire faction, refund everything required to build them and let people start from scratch.
  • Sorry if it was already discussed, but at 26 pages, it's too much :dizzy:

    I fail to understand this:

    " If Nightsister Zombie is defeated while at -100% Speed from this effect, she cannot be revived."

    I have killed a NZ 5 times in a row after i got her at -100%...she revives! What am I failing to comprehend?
  • t0neg0d wrote: »
    I can't understand why people don't like this change. Did 68% of nihilus my first attempt w/ new zombie (@g10). 8mil dmg is nothing to complain about.

    If your not doing well in p4, change your play style a bit. It isn't quite the same as it used to be.

    Thumbs up for the change

    Because people are bummed about the p3 nerf, what this rework was all about.

    Deathstorm is still doable. Just not as much damage... still a considerable amount though. Little tougher to get it set up, but... it works.

    With p4 being so easy easy now & scores going up, it seems like a decent tradeoff.
  • shb wrote: »
    Sorry if it was already discussed, but at 26 pages, it's too much :dizzy:

    I fail to understand this:

    " If Nightsister Zombie is defeated while at -100% Speed from this effect, she cannot be revived."

    I have killed a NZ 5 times in a row after i got her at -100%...she revives! What am I failing to comprehend?

    her new unique at g10, lets her revive event at -100%.

    so, basically...she has a useless "disadvantage"...they pretended to give her a drawback...but they actually didn't do anything, nice!

    A good way to pretend to do something, actually do nothing and then pat urself on the back for a job well done... Good job EA, u da best!
  • Just had to kill 10 nightsisters to win an arena match. Pretty much everyone is unhappy with it now - people who don't use it think it's cheese (low geared gimmicks to score well in raids, multiple revives, heals, stuns and plague). Those who do use it think it's nerfed because they actually have to use non-gimmicky teams to score well in raids.

    Just dump the entire faction, refund everything required to build them and let people start from scratch.

    Agreed!
  • shb wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Tanuki wrote: »
    can we get a cliff notes version of the explanation?
    They got rid of paper zombie nd made her into a paper weight zombie where she is just standing there doing nothing while everyone else dies

    I've been calling her "Brick" zombie myself.
    Because after -100% speed she's bricked.

    I'd honestly prefer it if she just stayed dead so she could assist under zTalzin lead she'd be more useful at that point.

    it might be different if she could take a turn with Turn Meter Gain but at 0spd she might as well be fractured for life. She can get to 100% under asajj lead but will never take a turn... she's a brick and i'm falling.

    It has broken the TM chain & was done so purposefully. But hidden behind this & that
  • IceHawk117 wrote: »
    Hal_10000 wrote: »
    Not sure what all the NS Zombie owners are complaining about? My arena is suddenly chock-a-block with Nightsister teams and they're very hard to beat, especially if they have Talzin Zeta. Is it hard to win on offense?

    It seems the forums are "sky is falling" every game update. On the NS discord server neither the Acolyte or Zombie "nerf" has drawn outrage.

    Acolyte has been considered done for a while. This put a nail in the coffin of Acolyte cheese. NS players are advised to develop Nightsister Spirit.

    Zombie requires gearing to 10 & revising strategy. In HSR P1 & P4 are up and P3 is still respectable. In arena Jedi players have jumped to NS to take 1st. Our top shard player said today that I was now the toughest player to beat.

    <G10 zombie players can't compete like before. That is by design. No other characters are run undergeared in arena. It would make your squad an instant target.

    CG did exactly what they intended, brought zombie use in line with other characters.

    Forgot to mention that she masks all Zetas & breaks TM. Reaching offense output is impossible. & tho some numbers are respectable, the setup in terrible & Dakas Zeta is still required although all but useless. Encouraging people to gear up the only NS that wasn't effected in Spirit is just a great trade off. This was done because people are greedy & happy that they aren't effected.
  • Pan2218 wrote: »
    IceHawk117 wrote: »
    Hal_10000 wrote: »
    Not sure what all the NS Zombie owners are complaining about? My arena is suddenly chock-a-block with Nightsister teams and they're very hard to beat, especially if they have Talzin Zeta. Is it hard to win on offense?

    It seems the forums are "sky is falling" every game update. On the NS discord server neither the Acolyte or Zombie "nerf" has drawn outrage.

    Acolyte has been considered done for a while. This put a nail in the coffin of Acolyte cheese. NS players are advised to develop Nightsister Spirit.

    Zombie requires gearing to 10 & revising strategy. In HSR P1 & P4 are up and P3 is still respectable. In arena Jedi players have jumped to NS to take 1st. Our top shard player said today that I was now the toughest player to beat.

    <G10 zombie players can't compete like before. That is by design. No other characters are run undergeared in arena. It would make your squad an instant target.

    CG did exactly what they intended, brought zombie use in line with other characters.

    Forgot to mention that she masks all Zetas & breaks TM. Reaching offense output is impossible. & tho some numbers are respectable, the setup in terrible & Dakas Zeta is still required although all but useless. Encouraging people to gear up the only NS that wasn't effected in Spirit is just a great trade off. This was done because people are greedy & happy that they aren't effected.

    If this were the first time, or the first toon, your argument may hold some clout. However this happens anytime that anybody achieves. This is our reward set back to the proverbial drawing board. Everybody is supposed to be happy when CG says hey, we have to protect the investment of a certain group of players by taking your achievements away. AGAIN!!!! It is in the spirit of the game however. Also wanna buy this kit to get going?
  • I like all the changes for her except for being punished for using her as intended by giving her negative speed. She is meant to be killed off, so why punish the players using her as intended?
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • JiggyMoose wrote: »
    My first experience with the new zombie in the HSTR...it SUUUUUUCKS

    Explain? There are a lot of people posting videos and screen shots stating otherwise.

    It dies twice and is gone and it’s a completely useless toon until I can focus all of the resources to get it to G10, which will take a VERY long time. Just a rework that destroyed the team. I hate this horrific nerf
  • JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    My first experience with the new zombie in the HSTR...it SUUUUUUCKS

    Explain? There are a lot of people posting videos and screen shots stating otherwise.

    It dies twice and is gone and it’s a completely useless toon until I can focus all of the resources to get it to G10, which will take a VERY long time. Just a rework that destroyed the team. I hate this horrific nerf

    Yes, it’s now useless under G10, just like pretty much every other character in the heroic Sith Raid. They didn’t didn’t nerf the team (ok, ok, they barely nerfed the team), they just made it so you actually have to spend resources to be able to use it.
  • JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    My first experience with the new zombie in the HSTR...it SUUUUUUCKS

    Explain? There are a lot of people posting videos and screen shots stating otherwise.

    It dies twice and is gone and it’s a completely useless toon until I can focus all of the resources to get it to G10, which will take a VERY long time. Just a rework that destroyed the team. I hate this horrific nerf

    Yes, it’s now useless under G10, just like pretty much every other character in the heroic Sith Raid. They didn’t didn’t nerf the team (ok, ok, they barely nerfed the team), they just made it so you actually have to spend resources to be able to use it.

    They nerfed the entire team, that’s a fact
  • JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    My first experience with the new zombie in the HSTR...it SUUUUUUCKS

    Explain? There are a lot of people posting videos and screen shots stating otherwise.

    It dies twice and is gone and it’s a completely useless toon until I can focus all of the resources to get it to G10, which will take a VERY long time. Just a rework that destroyed the team. I hate this horrific nerf

    Yes, it’s now useless under G10, just like pretty much every other character in the heroic Sith Raid. They didn’t didn’t nerf the team (ok, ok, they barely nerfed the team), they just made it so you actually have to spend resources to be able to use it.

    They nerfed the entire team, that’s a fact

    I think I’ll trust my own results over someone that doesn’t even have the team.
Sign In or Register to comment.