Chewie Mythic Event

Is anyone else interested to see how CG makes this new legendary a mythic event?

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    The game isn't ready for it yet, considering that the requirements for the regular event are comparable to other mythics. Maybe after lvl 90 and G13...
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    But don't you use the character you won (chewie) in the mythic event? If that is the case, it will be extremely easy.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Lots of pre-loaded TM and speed on the BH's.. It's gonna be a tough one.
  • Options
    I can already imagine the difficulty... :s ( especially when some struggled at tier 7 and even at 5th tier like me). I think, that mythical chewie could be a possibility in a next year or so. That's just my opinion :)
  • Options
    I do like the option of being able to redo the event with any squad. I'm curious of how difficult it would be with my empire/sith.

• Options
    I can't wait to try the event with the exact same team as the event currently uses on T7, and get wiped out by a BH team that's 3 gear-levels lower than the one I can't beat the event with now.
  • Options
    It's been two years since the last level cap increase. Bon appetit!
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    But don't you use the character you won (chewie) in the mythic event? If that is the case, it will be extremely easy.

you do for tier 3...

but tier 1 you use your hunters again but its a bit harder

and considering how tier 7 is now when we do mythic tier 3 the bounty hunters will just steam role you with a jango lead, boosk, boba, embo, and aurra/greedo and they will get there contract off within 1 turn giving everyone a second life.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    The regular event top tier was literally the hardest event in the game so far. Can't imagine how they could do a mythic tier.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    The regular event top tier was literally the most RNG dependent event in the game so far. Can't imagine how they could do a mythic tier.

Fixed it for you.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice