Chewie Mythic Event

Is anyone else interested to see how CG makes this new legendary a mythic event?

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The game isn't ready for it yet, considering that the requirements for the regular event are comparable to other mythics. Maybe after lvl 90 and G13...
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    But don't you use the character you won (chewie) in the mythic event? If that is the case, it will be extremely easy.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Lots of pre-loaded TM and speed on the BH's.. It's gonna be a tough one.
  • I can already imagine the difficulty... :s ( especially when some struggled at tier 7 and even at 5th tier like me). I think, that mythical chewie could be a possibility in a next year or so. That's just my opinion :)
  • I do like the option of being able to redo the event with any squad. I'm curious of how difficult it would be with my empire/sith.

• I can't wait to try the event with the exact same team as the event currently uses on T7, and get wiped out by a BH team that's 3 gear-levels lower than the one I can't beat the event with now.
  • It's been two years since the last level cap increase. Bon appetit!
  • RAYRAY wrote: »
    But don't you use the character you won (chewie) in the mythic event? If that is the case, it will be extremely easy.

you do for tier 3...

but tier 1 you use your hunters again but its a bit harder

and considering how tier 7 is now when we do mythic tier 3 the bounty hunters will just steam role you with a jango lead, boosk, boba, embo, and aurra/greedo and they will get there contract off within 1 turn giving everyone a second life.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    The regular event top tier was literally the hardest event in the game so far. Can't imagine how they could do a mythic tier.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    The regular event top tier was literally the most RNG dependent event in the game so far. Can't imagine how they could do a mythic tier.

Fixed it for you.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice