Do Mk5 Stun Guns appear in the guild store(orange raid tokens) any more?

Atlas1
1713 posts Member
I literally haven’t seen them in I don’t know how long. In the guild events store (yellow TB/TW tokens) I see them once every 2-3 days. Same frequency in the shard shop. I’ve gotten the feeling lately that the most gated piece of gear in this game has had its appearance rate reduced in the stores. Any one else or just terrible luck?

Replies

• I can relate to this, also haven't seen one in the guild shop in maybe two months
  • They have never been in the guild store..... Shard shop and GET shop are your friend....
  • What bubba said.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    They have never been in the guild store..... Shard shop and GET shop are your friend....

Really? Never? For some reason I thought they were in all 3. Drop rate still seems reduced for other shops though.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    They have never been in the guild store..... Shard shop and GET shop are your friend....

Really? Never? For some reason I thought they were in all 3. Drop rate still seems reduced for other shops though.

This feeling has popped up here and there, but (not that its needed) no one has been able to produce a pic of it or anything. We dont have any good way to track this on the game side, it would be nice to have a listing.