Suggestion: Adding new characters to the stores.

I don't know for everyone else but I finished the Galatic Store ages ago and almost Cantina and Fleet store with just one toon to go. How about removing really old characters like Ahsoka and replacing them with newer ones? Because otherwise the shards are just going into the Shard Shop.

Replies

• They can`t remove older toons because of the newer players. And shard shop is pretty good place for gear .. but I like the Idea of adding new toons to the shops especially Galactic war! :)
  • swgregoriou
    323 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    thats what they intend those stores to be for. they will not be adding new characters. they did mention it in a post somewhere on these forums :)

I have finished cantina store, gw store, arena store. the only store I wont finish is fleet as it all goes towards zetas, but the shard store has good gear most the time
  • The stores are, unfortunately, dead. Part of the ongoing shift from ftp towards the whales.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »
    The stores are, unfortunately, dead. Part of the ongoing shift from ftp towards the whales.

Or as they stated, a great place for everyone (including F2P) to get gear through the shard shop
  • Shard shop gear isnt a bad alternative really
  • CFulcrum wrote: »
    Shard shop gear isnt a bad alternative really

Wish there was like 5 more slots with useful gear. I only ever wait on like 3 different pieces to show up.