Night sister P4 HSR

What prevents them from healing to 100% sometimes, and how is zombie best modded?

I have people telling me she should be slow. Why?

Replies

• When traya's bonds get to 20, you can't get to max health. And zombie should be fast so she keeps taunting (takes at least one turn every time she is murdered)
  • I thought they rolled back the 20 stacks caps healing at 90% thing?
  • DuneFlint wrote: »
    I thought they rolled back the 20 stacks caps healing at 90% thing?

I was wondering about that. Seems like if she has 10 bonds now they don't heal to full health. I usually clear it when they get a little over that.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Bane1492 wrote: »
    What prevents them from healing to 100% sometimes, and how is zombie best modded?

I have people telling me she should be slow. Why?

As Bonds of Weakness gets higher, the damage it deals eventually exceeds the healing that you receive, and that means the "turn meter train" stops cold.

Zombie is best modded for health and damage now. Her heal is a static 20% of her max health, so the higher her health, the higher the heal, and thus you can use her heal at higher BoW counts.

Her speed is mostly irrelevant, because the majority of her turns are granted from Ventress' leadership adding 50% turn meter when a Nightsister drops below 100% health.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Do you still need dakas zeta for it to work? Haven’t tried ns in p4 yet at all as am usually asleep when my guild does p4 lol
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Do you still need dakas zeta for it to work? Haven’t tried ns in p4 yet at all as am usually asleep when my guild does p4 lol

I didn't zeta her. In the two HSith since the update, I've scored 6.1 & 6.8M, so I'm pretty happy with that. That's about the top of what I scored before.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »

Just did 6.6 million with a carton zombie (g8, so not quite paper) and no Daka zeta. That's only slightly less than did with paper zombie before the recent rework. So, no, Daka's zeta is not required.