New toon suggestion: Galen Erso

There aren't many toons in the game that could legitimately sync with both Rebels and Empire.

Galen Erso can

I mean you guys have released characters from old games that most people haven't ever even played. Galen Erso is from Rouge One. Jyn Ersos father.

But yeah, Galen Erso would be an excellent addition.

Replies

• Kotor is avaliable on steam and only cost you 10 bucks...
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Kotor is avaliable on steam and only cost you 10 bucks...

I don't see where that has anything to do with releasing Galen Erso for this game.

I don't see where that has anything to do with releasing Galen Erso for this game.

It would fulfil your life much more than galen erso being added to SWGOH would.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Bistan_Lover
    305 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

This. Galen Erso is a forgettable character from a movie that was just alright. I'm way more excited about content from the old republic. If you like star wars games you should do yourself a favor and check out Kotor or Kotor 2, they can be bought for $10 each and are a ton of fun.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

This. Galen Erso is a forgettable character from a movie that was just alright. I'm way more excited about content from the old republic. If you like star wars games you should do yourself a favor and check out Kotor or Kotor 2, they can be bought for $10 each and are a ton of fun.

And you have to do a lot of homework before you can play (kotor, kotor2). They are old games so you might have tons of CTD issue.

He may be a forgettable character to you, but to star wars, he is not. He/his work is
    what created the deathstar. He is also who secretly made a backdoor in the system, and told Jyn (who is in the game) where to find the plans to the deathstar. He also is who used the codename "stardust" thus helping Jyn locate the plans, allowing the Rebels to destroy the deathstar.

That doesn't exactly equate to a "forgettable" character...
  • Darth Plagus inadvertently created anakin but he isnt in the game, just because they are important to the story doesnt mean they arent forgettable, or even ever becoming worthy of recognition.

now we already have CUP and mob enforcer (which are good things to add imo) totally unnamed and easily unrecognizable, but they add lore and variation to the game, as well as showing what makes good characters so good. Id like many many more characters added and i think Galen Erso would be a great addition, but if they are going to keep adding so few characters (only 1-3 a month, which is pretty lame) then i wouldnt want one of those few to be him vs someone else.