Same Weekly Shipment???

Prev1
Why did you release the same weekly shipment as last week? We don't need BHs and OR characters. We could've really used some gemming opportunities for the CLS crew. I was honestly kind of banking on the fact that you'd be pushing those characters this week. Just seems like a good opportunity for capitalizing on people who are slightly behind for this event (such as myself).

Replies

• Because since they introduced Weekly shop it was same for 2 weeks and then it changes
  • Darknuke wrote: »
    Why did you release the same weekly shipment as last week? We don't need BHs and OR characters. We could've really used some gemming opportunities for the CLS crew. I was honestly kind of banking on the fact that you'd be pushing those characters this week. Just seems like a good opportunity for capitalizing on people who are slightly behind for this event (such as myself).

Plenty of people do. Don't speak for everyone. You don't need them.
  • I need them
  • Darknuke wrote: »

While I had also thought they may have taken the opportunity to capitalize on people who were close but just out of reach, the rest of your post is little more than #FakeNews. Plenty of people need OR characters (unless you honestly whaled out on each and every one of them, you do too as a matter of fact) and plenty need to get some of the stronger BH such as Bossk.
  • I also think that this is another hint as to what will be coming in the near future. They've hinted at needing the KOTOR for an event for quite a while now.
  • Same old stuff 3 weeks in a row. 8aduobnegfrr.png
    7zrb4b8jekqk.png
    sbsiov2z7lfm.png

its great and all but something new would be nice.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Be careful what you wish for, the quality of items in the store has been declining since it came into the game.
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    I need BHs I hope it stays the same a few more weeks
  • Yeah will have to agree was disappointing 2 weeks in a row zero purchases was lookin forward to using ally currency will use on packs if it gets to high would never let it build to 600k
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Be careful what you wish for, the quality of items in the store has been declining since it came into the game.

We've only seen two setups so far. The sample size isn't big enough to know.

I'm pretty sure they're curating these by hand.
  • What about shops like the GWN gems store, and SQA store? A little rotation like the others would be nice there, too. (But I think they already said they won't be adding new items to these....)
  • I'd prefer they didn't change weekly shipments. We never had them before anyway.

• HK22
    644 posts Member
    I would like some Stun Guns, MK3 Holo Projectors, and MK4 Labtops. Oh, and Range Trooper shards for ally points, por favor.
  • Because since they introduced Weekly shop it was same for 2 weeks and then it changes

if i remember well this is the 3rd with same goods....
  • GunsAtFour wrote: »
    I'd prefer they didn't change weekly shipments. We never had them before anyway.

So you like the same crap every week think your missing point here
    114 posts Member
    3rd week same crap
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    They are putting it there to help people to prepare for Revan. Very helpful.
  • Maybe some of you crystal broke people who won't get Revan want it changed, the people who are trying to get Revan don't mind it being the same.
  • No its not reason why we want it changed that top two rows are crap.
  • Stun guns would be welcomed. Other than that who cares..stun guns are the biggest bottleneck in the game.
  • No its not reason why we want it changed that top two rows are crap.

Yeah 3 weeks in a row and the top 2 rows are garbage. The content that can be bought for credits has definitely gone down in quality since the shop was introduced. Those are the only rows I care about so it's a big disappointment, but that's what we've come to expect lately.
  • So it’s the same? Mine hasn’t reset yet. I was hoping they might include some shards for credits to help us out. Oh well...
  • Shard shop is a great place to get gear..you guys should check it out. The new weekly shipments are more intended for people to buy toons/gears/mods with crystals. Aka another location for CG to maximize profits. Have yall learned nothing yet?
  • So it’s the same? Mine hasn’t reset yet. I was hoping they might include some shards for credits to help us out. Oh well...

Lol get serious.
  • Jt2424 wrote: »
    So it’s the same? Mine hasn’t reset yet. I was hoping they might include some shards for credits to help us out. Oh well...

Lol get serious.
    Well, the first week did for a **** toon.
  • GunsAtFour wrote: »
    I'd prefer they didn't change weekly shipments. We never had them before anyway.

Listen here. I like what's in the weekly shipments. I don't want it changed. If it's the same every week then good.

If you don't like it, that's to bad for you.
  • 3 weeks of OR shards. Almost as if they were hinting at something.
  • swgregoriou
    323 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I really needed the holo lense so it helped me get a toon from g10 to 11. There will always be some who need it and some who dont what ever is in there.

I do admit that so far I have seen nothing of worth using ally points and now have half a mil of them as I am holding out for the day that zeta(s) are added for ally points. if that day ever comes
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    GunsAtFour wrote: »
    GunsAtFour wrote: »

Listen here. I like what's in the weekly shipments. I don't want it changed. If it's the same every week then good.

If you don't like it, that's to bad for you.

We want the first two rows updated with new stuff everything else is fine smh
  • yeah I also got the same crap 3 weeks in a row -.- . first week I was disappointed 2nd week annoyed and now I just want that store tab gone where it came from