10/5/2018

2Next

Replies

• I'm gonna be a little irritated if they don't give HK-47 and Visas Marr the Old Republic tag so we can use them. Forcing us to farm those new characters isn't cool. I'm almost done with them because I take no chances where KotOR characters are concerned, but that's beside the point.
  • Also where's Canderous and Carth?
  • Lonit
    35 posts Member
    who?

And Juhani. Why does everyone always forget Juhani?
  • I almost always go Sith.... so I never have her as an ally
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    All the time and resources I wasted farming the Solo guys...
  • Awesome! Hope Jedi Revan shards will be the reward from raid. My KOTOR toons ain't ready yet.
  • Rancor raid replaced with Terentatek?
    I hope I can use HK-47 & Visas to unlock him if he's going to be a Hero's Journey/Legendary.

Thanks, CG.
  • Darth_haggis
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The creature in the video is a Terentatek.
    The location is evidently Naga sadows tomb.
    This type of door is only really present in dark side places of power and there were several terentateks there.
    Revan visited there and killed several

Because Juhani is trash.

Canderous on the other hand... we need.

Personally though, I’m mainly waiting for my bro Bao Dur.
  • I have a great feeling about this!
  • I am not sure if I think Visas should be included. Yes she should have a OR tag, but she technically didn’t have any contact with Revan (correct me if I am wrong). She was in Kotor 2 where Revan was off past the outer rim saving the galaxy from an unknown threat. Meetra Surik was the person Visas was really working closely with.

That being said, I would be very upset if HK-47 was not in on things. He was the personal assassin droid for Revan. He had a closer connection than most of the characters that are currently in the game besides Bastila and maybe T3-M4.
  • HK47 should be required, I mean, it was Revan's Droid.
  • I dont think it will be the 5 Old Rep because the only leader ability benefits Jedis, so 3 members of that team would have no leader boost.
  • Maybe it will be a reward for a new Territory War? Remember the visual “bug” showing shards as a reward?
  • ManOfIron
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Usaly with legendary and hero journeys events you need the opposite to unlock them so my guess is you will probably need sion,nithilus,sith trooper,sith assassin and sith marauder to unlock jedi revan.
    And bastilla,jolee,t3,mission and zaabraak to unlock darth revan probably next February.
    Finally Terentatek I hope will b like a wampa we can add to our collection.
    This makes most sense to me?
    ManOfIron[/i]
  • ManOfIron wrote: »
    Usaly with legendary and hero journeys events you need the opposite to unlock them so my guess is you will probably need sion,nithilus,sith trooper,sith assassin and sith marauder to unlock jedi revan.
    And bastilla,jolee,t3,mission and zaabraak to unlock darth revan probably next February.
    Finally Terentatek I hope will b like a wampa we can add to our collection.
    This makes most sense to me?

Nonsense we had 2 Hero Journeys and they required the same faction as the character. GMY a legendary also required the same faction, only palpatine thrawn bb8 chewie and r2 needed opposite. So it's 3 same factions vs 4 opposite, so you claim is incorrect. Second Revan only knew and trained under Kreia(traya) he had no contact with Nihilus or Sion. It'll be a villains redemption journey where you'll need characters that influenced Revan the most. And we ain't got half of those. Bastila and Jolee did influence a lot plus they are 2 of 3 people in revans party who knew who Revan was, hk47 is kinda the 3rd. Carth was there from the beginning.
    Carth taught Revan about trust and modesty.
    Bastila was linked to Revan.
    Jolee taught Revan about the flaws of the darkside.
    Mission was childish but she made Revan remember how to be nice and reasonable.
    Zalbaar showed Revan what true undying loyalty is.
    T3 was just a droida and didn't really do much.
    Canderous showed that even a fearsome warhungry man can fall low yet retain he's honor.
    Juhani showed Revan how easy one can fall and probably subconsciously made Revan recall how easily he fell. (but Juhani ducked and no one liked her so whatever)
    Hk-47 was Revan's creation and was pure awesome and Malak was the original meatbag. But still hk was searching for he's master and in the end he and 1 more stood by Revan in the end.
    Meetra Surik was Revan's great friend that was loyal to him until her own death.
    By logic you'd need the most influential characters from kotor.
    Or life trainers so you'd need Jedi Traya, Malak, Meetra, Tenebrae, and that nameless Mandalore a woman that made Revan the Jedi he was and eventually a Sith. Because they only confirmed Jedi Revan. Not the Kotor Revan Reborn who was more of a grey force wielder that a Jedi or Sith. I personally want a Jedi Revan for ultimate Jedi leader, cuz he literally was the greatest leader and Jedi ever. Darth Revan for Sith teams as a penultimate leader with Traya, and Revan Reborn as a neutral mix faction leader with Jedi Sith OR characters getting benefits from him. But we probably won't get more that 1 Revan, and get another Han or Chewie l.
  • Stoked for Revan!

It would be really interesting if you had to choose between dark side and light side version, and no one could have both. Each would have to be balanced pretty well for that to happen.
    Also where's Canderous and Carth?

Maybe most people actually choose to kill her?
  • Huh, a Tarentatek. Nice!
  • I got chills, Just sooooooo cool
  • I would like to point out that you can see the clothes on jedi revan which are the star forge robes only available in the star forge which is the last stage of the game. Also it can only be used by characters with light side attributes. In addition there are no tarentateks on this level.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Yes! "bit.ly/naveridej" got me to this URL.

Looking for Jedi Revan! The guy in Battle of Mandalore before the era to be a Sith Darth Revan.
  • What the hell is that big monster?

That my young padawan is a Terentatek. A sith-spawn from Exar-Kun during the Great War that senses the Force and feeds on force sensitives.
  • This is utterly ufked up bullisht. Only people that would spend nearly $1000 dollars for this single toon can get this toon! CG would make way more money from this PAYWALL if they dropped the price of it so that more people would pay to win. CG!!! If you don't do something amazingly awesome for f2p players really soon I just might quit the game entirely!!! Everybody feels this way, apologize for slapping every f2p player in the face before swgoh falls apart!!!
  • I still need 195 vet shards to get jtr and I have been farming them ever since the last jtr event. CG is doing a great job if they are wanting people to QUIT the game.