Galactic war store

Any way we could get a change up in who is in galactic store? I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way....

Replies

• Austin9370 wrote: »
    You can never have enough stun guns, cuffs, or carbanatis.

Unless you are a whale
  • They’ve said they’re not adding or changing characters in the Galactic War (and Cantina and Arena) store. The idea is that eventually you “finish” those stores and then use the currency for gear (via shard shop), prestige (Arena), and fleet bucks (Cantina).

Think about if you were a new player and see all those characters in the store and how long it’s going to take to get them all. Now imagine if they add another 5 on top of that.

New characters and ships go onto nodes, guild, fleet, and/or guild event stores.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I know they won't do it, but dreaming is free, so here's my idea: add oldest most useless toons to GW store. I mean hard-node toons that are a pain to farm because now there are dozens of useful toons to get. Possible candidates would be Ewok Scout, Lobot, Jawa, Urorrurururrrurur... Adding them to GW store wouldn't hurt the game at all and it wouldn't be a huge boost for anybody, either. And some of us would be really thankful for that.
    As I said, I know it won't happen, but maybe if we ask enough times, the devs will change their mind only for this small change.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    They’ve said they’re not adding or changing characters in the Galactic War (and Cantina and Arena) store. The idea is that eventually you “finish” those stores and then use the currency for gear (via shard shop), prestige (Arena), and fleet bucks (Cantina).

Think about if you were a new player and see all those characters in the store and how long it’s going to take to get them all. Now imagine if they add another 5 on top of that.

New characters and ships go onto nodes, guild, fleet, and/or guild event stores.

Except carrie said on reddit they might be open to older character cycling sooooooooooooooooo
  • older character would certainly be welcome. Move stuff that's removed from other nodes here.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.