Squad Arena youtube videos

Hello guys,

If you want to see my recorded squad arena battles, with posts everyday you can subscribe to my YouTube chan and maybe learn how to deal with different team, comment about strategies and so on.

You can see it here:

My most viewed video is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-7KtdfkJew

Maybe you'll find it useful

Send me your comments/feedback to help me make better videos.
Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Replies

• Free 10$ giveaway on the channel for your vote on a character from that list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpDUBm4veYQ
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    New video about team synergy versus team power.

https://youtu.be/9N_ME1hvAE4
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    New video with GS and Fives:

https://youtu.be/R9DNS0W43PY
  • SteelersCA
    216 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    eBitzu wrote: »
    New video with GS and Fives:

https://youtu.be/R9DNS0W43PY

You mentioned in another thread that you might need to make a vid on GW to answer some of my complaints on GW as if I didn't know what I was doing and your vid would be the answer to them. After viewing your videos I noticed a few things and am now certain that even if you make a video on GW it isn't going to be very helpful to people in the top 20 on their servers. Why, you ask? Answered below:

1.) You GW is not going to help me or other top tier players as you are not even in the top 20 on your own server.
    2.) You are not in the top 20 because your power level way to low to be in the top 20 on your server.
    3.) Your opponents in GW are based on your highest PVP power level so you are going to be going up against softball opponents. I finished no.1 all last week and number 2 yesterday as the last 2 chances I had the A.I. shafted me with some lucky Crits, and Stuns at really bad times in the battle and I didn't want to pay the 50 crystal recharge to take a another shot at no. 1. BTW my squad power is 27, 631. Sid Lead, GS, Dooku, LUMI and Poggle.
    4.) You also mentioned that the combination of Poggle/GS/Sid "scares the hell out of you", well they should and that is exactly the team I was suggesting in my "Wall" post you said no one would read.
    5.) Also you need to change up the inflection in your voice when speaking. You are too monotone and drone on when speaking in your vids which just makes it hard for people to follow and also a bit uninteresting. All that means is, people will miss what you are saying as they get bored listening to you. Make your vid first and then before dubbing your advice in, watch your vid 5 times and make notes on key points you want to make on them.
    5.1) Next make an outline like you would in a speech and notes the times in the video you want to you want to make them.
    5.2) Then practice wording your advice to your video at least 10 times before releasing it to us and you will be better at the Youtube craft you are trying to earn a living off of.
    5.3) Eliminate the profanity as kids will watch your Youtube stuff and if the parents catch your vulgarity they will ban you from their viewing it which will cost you subscribers and money.
    6.) The title for your team synergy video is wrong. You have 2 Sith, 2 Jedi and 1 FO toons in your stack, that is hardly team/squad synergy. I will need to think about a more appropriate title for you, nothing comes to mind right now.

That was the bad and now the good.

1.) I believe your videos are helpful to others to show how under powered teams can still win through careful toon attack selection (and a bit of luck), and some squad synergies.
    2.) I am a better critic than a psychological cheerleader so don't feel bad if the bad outweighs the good as it is harder for me to find positives in things than the negatives. Hey I am hard to love, I get it.
    3.) I will watch a few more of your videos and try to come up with some more positives for you, but don't count on it.
    4.) Tiny Grimes has some of the best Galaxy of Heroes stuff on YouTube if you would like see voice inflection done well as well as good videos. https://youtube.com/watch?v=wGim0nPWsos

Hope you read all of this as it is a Wall text and nobody reads those. Or is that just you with your short attention span. Ok, that was mean! Sorry.

• eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @SteelersCA

Pre wall:
    Sorry about the burn on the wall text... but still I believe KISS. should apply
    Your feedback is surely noted.

Notes:
    1. Cause of bad audio is live streaming with is what I want to do.. I only release the "educational" ones to view.
    2. Don't want to make a living out of it, I do it for pleasure.

PS: I watch Tiny Grimes and he's a natural :)
  • SteelersCA
    216 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    eBitzu wrote: »
    @SteelersCA

Pre wall:
    Sorry about the burn on the wall text... but still I believe KISS. should apply
    Your feedback is surely noted.

Notes:
    1. Cause of bad audio is live streaming with is what I want to do.. I only release the "educational" ones to view.
    2. Don't want to make a living out of it, I do it for pleasure.

PS: I watch Tiny Grimes and he's a natural :)

Solid.

Actually love the KISS principal but I don't like to leave anything to the imagination and never want there to be any confusion. But the real reason is that in order to condense all of the information would take time I just don't have so I throw it all out there. Plus I am long winded anyway.....you will have to excuse me if you would.

1.) Bad streaming audio: Ok limited by tech. got it....
    2.) No living, just fun...either way is cool

P.S. Tiny is rock solid, I agree. He has talent, no doubt about that. You do as well, your ESL is a bit of a handicap, but I have no doubt you can conquer that. Your playful jabs at yourself (being related to Dracula) with the pop up bubble boxes in your most popular video are definite winners. Being able to joke at yourself makes you endearing to your viewers.

Thanks for the response. Good luck with your efforts.
    Post edited by SteelersCA on