Prohibit Synergistic teams from appearing in early GW PLEASE?

darksider928
14 posts Member
edited October 2018
I made a post a couple of weeks ago and other than a few days where I can easily breeze through, THIS is more the norm now. Keep in mind I’m level 68 and this is what GW is pitting me up against on NODE 2 now! Level 75 talzan team with level 7 skills across the board (of course). Once again OK node 11, 12? Sure..but node 2 and these teams with absolutely ridiculous synergy where if you don’t have ALL the necessary counters, you’re just SOL. How about if we’re gonna have to face NS or Phoenix teams constantly you throw a generator in there to break up the load out of said team so we have a chance of it having a toon in the leader position that won’t make it so OP. smh. This cannot be working as intended 🤦🏻‍♂️6zqzyuxiduw0.png
nu9j2f76z7n3.png

Replies

• That's a tough draw. Have you tried bringing Jango along? Would have thought Panda would mow them down like grass, but maybe not at L68.
  • Yes, panda man is my only chance and with FOO I can make use of him and his special a lot more the problem is no buff immunity so zombie is literally always taunting/retaunting I’ll do a video to see if people can see where I could alter my approach! I do have FOTP also at 68 but only gear 6 and if I try to use him in this fight zombie is 1 shooting him before I even get a turn so I can’t make use of his buff immunity..I also have 4* TFP I could try to gear up enough and try to get a buff immunity off
  • darksider928
    14 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Nevermind I can’t make the video now; was toying around with a different strategy and then my whole team got frozen and NS team went into one of those lovely never ending synergy loops where they all took like 5 turns and all I could do was sit and watch and it killed off the 4 toons I still had alive so now I’m wiped and have to wait until tomorrow to see my “luck of the draw” in a new GW. Kind of exactly what I was talking about it’s just straight messed up what some of these teams can do. It’s more than OP it can be downright silly ☹️

EDIT: Wow scratch this comment apparently me closing out of the app real quick actually saved me as I did before they made the final killing blow on KRU.. phew! so I still have a chance here lol
  • Ouch. Tough draw. Though I should point out the irony that you are also using a high synergy team (with the exception of subbing in Consular).

If you can power up Boba, his AoE ability block combined with KRU's stun can be effective, plus Boba has a no-rez kill special and a self-rez.
  • So here is a video of me trying with Jango. It shows how zombie screws everything up repeatedly.

• darksider928
    14 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Ouch. Tough draw. Though I should point out the irony that you are also using a high synergy team (with the exception of subbing in Consular).

If you can power up Boba, his AoE ability block combined with KRU's stun can be effective, plus Boba has a no-rez kill special and a self-rez.

Yeah, true! would much rather have Boba right now :neutral:

lol and yeah it is ironic indeed but I'm not calling myself a full-blown hypocrite i mean this is still kind of nutty
  • So here is a video of me trying with Jango. It shows how zombie screws everything up repeatedly.

It may not help any, but I would target Ventress first because she has a smaller health pool. That should slow down Zombie. Maybe bring Vader to put Ability Block on Talzin while you repeatedly defeat Ventress to get through the revive mechanic of the team.
  • darksider928
    14 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Ok tried ventress first a couple different ways.. first time KRU dies, second time as you’ll see she is immediately rezzed and i can just tell it’s not going anywhere so I retreat again :neutral:

gonna try Vader on that suggestion now

(lowered vid quality , you can still see everything necessary I believe)

• The instant revive is a nightsister mechanic due to zombie. You need multiple kills to get through it. That's why I just go after Ventress and drop her twice. Then drop Daka.
    It's a tough match at your level on N2. Maybe just restart and come back tomorrow if you cannot take them down.
  • sound advice and what I ultimately had to do :neutral:
  • They were way too fast for you and your FOX is not producing the required damage. FWIW I would have used Jango's backpack rocket for more damage on Ventress and hit Talzin with UKR stun to stop that Plague, but it really would not have turned the match around. They were on you like stink on 3-day-old boiled cabbage.
  • Loved
    They were on you like stink on 3-day-old boiled cabbage.

they were indeed, love that analogy 🤣