New Game Ideas

Prev1
GMan58
19 posts Member
edited October 2018
Plz leave some feedback on these! Add whatever ideas you have as well, and maybe the devs will take a look and add these in the future!
Post edited by GMan58 on

Replies

• Sharing character shards with other guild members
  • Guild sparring. Would be nice to be able to test out teams and stuff with your guild mates.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Jawa salvage. You send your jawa out every day to find salvage gear. It can only be done once a day and takes 6 hours. The better geared your jawa, the better gear they tend to find.
  • Guild and ally mock/practice battles - for the 100th time...
  • Mod donation similar to gear exchange.
  • Got a new one for you guys:
    What if there were free raids that you could test your abilities in until you can fully solo it? The rewards would be small, like 100k credits or ship credits, maybe ever some omega mats, but the first completion should reward a zeta as a type of congratulations for soloing a raid for the first time.
  • I agree with and support all of your comments, BTW, so please feel free to hop in and throw your ideas out there. No shame on trying! Maybe your idea will be added in the future as well!
  • GMan58
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    BTW, if your looking for a guild, I’m in a guild called ‘Lords of True Order’ for a limited time, so come and join me, it’s a guild of only 3 people, me and 2 friends, but I have 2.2 million GP, so I can help you! It’s also open to the public, so don’t be shy!
  • luiggiofxforce
    36 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Hi guys, I’m a friend of Gman and leader of Lords of True Order, join if ya want, and most of my current ideas are about characters:
    -Obi-Wan from Episode III with his red Eta-2
    -The Negotiator flagship for General Kenobi that buffs Republic and Jedi ships and cleanses debuffs with a special that also grants target unit buffs and a bonus attack to the weakest enemy ship that deals extra damage(the only time that extra damage occurs)
    -Clone Commando unit
    -Guild ship raids(Death Star, Death Star II, Starkiller Base, etc.) that give blueprints for raid ships and characters(depends on the raid)
    -Death Star raid would give Pilot Luke Skywalker and Luke’s X-Wing, which would require that Luke and R2-D2, it would have a debuff cleanse from R2’s ability, Luke’s ability would be a Proton Torpedo Attack that boosts speed and offense, and there’d be a basic and possibly another special that are already in the ships abilities
    -Death Star II would give blueprints for a 7* Super Star Destroyer, Executor, Vader’s flagship, but would be commanded by Admiral Piett. Naturally it would be 7* because it’s such a major Imperial flagship and would buff Empire ships.
    -Starkiller Base would give the First Order Star Destroyer, commanded by General Hux. It would buff First Order ships
    -Event for a Seperatist flagship, commanded by General Grievous, either the Invisible Hand from RotS or the Malevolence from The Clone Wars. The Malevolence would be a Guild ship raid to get those blueprints if that was used that gives stat bonuses to using Republic ships, and The Negotiator would buff with the bonuses.
    -Death Star II character raid that gives Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker(RotJ look) shards that would have a kinda meh Part I, Imperial troops, etc, II is a fight with Vader, III is a weakened Vader, and once you beat Vader, you fight Palpatine. JKLS is another Legendary character, but you’re allowed to do it regularly as a Guild Raid. He’d have a Jedi/Rebel lead, and I haven’t figured out the rest yet.
    I’ll post more ideas as I think of them
    Post edited by luiggiofxforce on
  • Guilds would have a Co-Leader rank, that way if the leader is inactive, the Co-Leader could help more, and add, idk why I thought of this, but like a Guild Spec Ops kinda thing, where a Leader and Co-Leader choose a few members, including themselves, to participate in special territory events and raids that give huge rewards if you win, like say Gman and I with 3 other players were LoTO’s Spec Ops, we’d be able to see and participate in events only we know about, but when we beat them, the entire Guild gets rewards, and you can name your Spec Ops Group too, so that way each is unique. But you’d get high tier gear and stuff, that each guild member receives through mail, but only that group knows. The Leader and Co-Leader could also organize them to happen and such, and we’d also get to choose when Territoy Battles and Wars happen, instead of this randomized **** it is now, cuz I can’t work with that, it’s aggravating when I need those Guild creds for gear or shards and can’t buy anything because I’m broke.
  • They should add in an auto-deploy in the fleet arena and other ship events for when all your ships on the field get defeated so that they can elongate the battles and also give us the ability to at least give the battle our all.
  • How about you give us a Leia character frame huh? You don’t even show one for me to try and get!!!! SERIOUSLY? My favorite MAIN character for over 30 years and you don’t have a frame for her OR put General Leia in the game at all!!! **** LUCASARTS
  • Actually, blame EA, LucasFilms has nothing to do with game development other than making movies
  • What I’d like to see is actually not a change, but an arena team idea: JKR, Fallen Bastila, Ezra, Jolee Bindo, and Hermit Yoda. It says in F. Bastila’s kit that anyone who places marked, shock or deathmark gets bonus damage up for the rest of battle, so how does this synergize? If any game changers (such as Ahnald101) see this post, plz make a video!
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Display damage done during your raid attempt. This is so I can tell if what I'm doing is working before I finish the attempt and go OMG the Ewoks didn't even scratch DN...

Display if how many times I have defeated each of the people in my arena shard, and how many times I have lost against them.

Display who defeated me recently in arena so I can see what kind of teams are able to beat my team on defense.

Allow more/all gear salvages to be requested from guild.IE request gold salvage, G11 stuff ETC.

Increase the amount of Rancor raid level gear salvage that can be requested from guild from 2 to 5 like every other purple salvage.

We have an ally list, how about a Nemesis list? People I fight often in Arena or GA could be added o my nemesis list, or people who defeated my team on defense if they let us see that. Would be fun to have a list of people who are definitely not your allies.

Increased Ally list capacity to 100 so I can have more than 1 ally that is not also in my guild.
  • It would be nice to be able to message directly someone on the same shard
  • This game idea is based on a new platform: the Nintendo Switch. I own one of these incredible devices for myself, and I wanted to see if maybe EA and Nintendo could make a deal and bring SWGoH to the Switch as a free way to promote their game more. A free online multiplayer with full touch screen possiblies is already made, so I can’t imagine this game being difficult to port over. EA, and dev team of SWGOH, please look into this as a future update for the game, as it will be MASSIVE!
  • Also, small update, but I am no longer in the guild ‘Lords of True Order, I have left the guild. However, it may still be floating around out there, so if you want to join, feel free!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    GMan58 wrote: »
    Actually, blame EA, LucasFilms has nothing to do with game development other than making movies

When it comes to characters you would be surprised at the number of approvals needed from external sources.
  • OML, hi! I had no idea mods watched this chat. Thanks for letting me know, I never really learned the process of character development.
  • This next idea is more of a QoL type of update, but make the timer for the Squad Arena longer, or make it so that if you have more characters left alive then the other team, then you win by default. Although I can see some complications with that idea, such as people only killing on character and then just sitting, but if you were to mod it so that they have to have at least 3 dead before the battle will end, then maybe it could work. Or we could keep our current rules and have a half-hour timer like the people with test accounts have.
  • Just a minor idea, add another tier to daily challenges?
  • Gear request,
    I would like to see a purple crystal ,reset on the timer,
    So you get to request straight after it's filled
  • ssj4tim wrote: »
    Guild sparring. Would be nice to be able to test out teams and stuff with your guild mates.

That’s definitely a dope idea. It doesn’t effect anything but you get like guild tokens and ally tokens. It’s just for bragging rights. Maybe it could become a quest and a Achievements to give a certain amount of Guilt sparring matches.

Can you provide more detail? For Guild or Player Daily Challenges?
  • Hi guys, I’m a friend of Gman and leader of Lords of True Order, join if ya want, and most of my current ideas are about characters:
    -Obi-Wan from Episode III with his red Eta-2
    -The Negotiator flagship for General Kenobi that buffs Republic and Jedi ships and cleanses debuffs with a special that also grants target unit duffs and a bonus attack to the weakest enemy ship that deals extra damage(the only time that extra damage occurs)
    -Clone Commando unit
    -Guild ship raids(Death Star, Death Star II, Starkiller Base, etc.) that give blueprints for raid ships and characters(depends on the raid)
    -Death Star raid would give Pilot Luke Skywalker and Luke’s X-Wing, which would require that Luke and R2-D2, it would have a debuff cleanse from R2’s ability, Luke’s ability would be a Proton Torpedo Attack that boosts speed and offense, and there’d be a basic and possibly another special that are already in the ships abilities
    -Death Star II would give blueprints for a 7* Super Star Destroyer, Executor, Vader’s flagship, but would be commanded by Admiral Piett. Naturally it would be 7* because it’s such a major Imperial flagship and would buff Empire ships.
    -Starkiller Base would give the First Order Star Destroyer, commanded by General Hux. It would buff First Order ships
    -Event for a Seperatist flagship, commanded by General Grievous, either the Invisible Hand from RotS or the Malevolence from The Clone Wars. The Malevolence would be a Guild ship raid to get those blueprints if that was used that gives stat bonuses to using Republic ships, and The Negotiator would buff with the bonuses.
    -Death Star II character raid that gives Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker(RotJ look) shards that would have a kinda meh Part I, Imperial troops, etc, II is a fight with Vader, III is a weakened Vader, and once you beat Vader, you fight Palpatine. JKLS is another Legendary character, but you’re allowed to do it regularly as a Guild Raid. He’d have a Jedi/Rebel lead, and I haven’t figured out the rest yet.
    I’ll post more ideas as I think of them

Literally a master piece. Dude you need to get to Capital Games. I think this is a wonder idea.

• Ultimate Arena -

Similar to GA, except all players are given rosters of all characters fully maxed out, without any mods. The ultimate test of strategy & skill, plus it allows players to test new strategies, focus their farming, and caters to the f2p player base (95%+ of the gaming population), which CG NEVER does
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Ultimate Arena -

Similar to GA, except all players are given rosters of all characters fully maxed out, without any mods. The ultimate test of strategy & skill, plus it allows players to test new strategies, focus their farming, and caters to the f2p player base (95%+ of the gaming population), which CG NEVER does

Bro, this is a great idea, I can’t believe I never thought of that!
  • So test accounts?

Can you provide more detail? For Guild or Player Daily Challenges?

Well, it would be like additional tiers to Daily Challenges, like the Abiliy Mats and Creds with SIGNIFICANTLY higher rewards