Jolee Bindo worth levelling?

His zeta Res ability is making think yes. My Jedi squad for SRT is:

zBastilla, zGMY, Ezra, Old Ben (soon to be replaced with GK) and Barriss.

Replies

• I kind of regret putting a zeta on him. He’ll definitely be an upgrade over Barriss but most of the time I still use Thrawn over zJolee. They fill similar rolls plus you get fracture.

He’s super fun to use for raiding at least. I’ve had some runs go way past enrage due to foresight and rez.
  • Does he res work on those taken out by Annihilate?
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    If you're needing Jolee's zeta revive for STR, then I think you might be going about this wrong. (But I'm only doing t6, not heroic, so someone tell me if my analysis fall apart there. I'm also assuming you're talking about p2, but correct me if I'm wrong.) I think the goal really is to keep everyone alive through to enrage so that you won't need the revive.
    That said, Jolee does bring something else important to the table.

Under a Bastila lead, you really need to keep everyone (at least your damage dealers) under protection up so that they keep the damage bonus. This is another reason that the revive and Barriss' healing are missing the boat—once protection up goes down, your damage will be severely reduced, even if their health is topped up.

Jolee can give protection up to an ally with both specials, making sure that your Jedi keep hitting hard. He can also call an assist from your big damage dealer every other turn (and assists are great here because they can't be countered). In both of these ways, Jolee should be far superior to Barriss in STR p2.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Does he res work on those taken out by Annihilate?

No only zombie comes back from that.
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    He’s more TW oriented.

HSRT is usually GMY(L), Ezra, Anikan, Visas (low to 0 speed), and Hoda for P1.

Ideally, the ultimate goal is Heroic. Therefore you’re (usually) only running one team per phase. Currently not enough (great) Jedi to run two squads efficiently in a raid of that caliber.

Personally find it difficult enough as it is to gear up four squads, let alone more for extra hits. Unless you’ve been around a long time, whale out, or got lucky with your team comp farms... I’d say it’s better to just strive for four solid teams.

Resistance, Jedi, Bounty Hunters, and Nightsisters.

Extras can be First Order, Chex, etc.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Note: We are on T5 of SRT. As is I do about 1.5 mil in p1. Barris heals them up after surviving Annihilate.
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Note: We are on T5 of SRT. As is I do about 1.5 mil in p1. Barris heals them up after surviving Annihilate.

Ah. Sorry about that. I barked up the wrong tree then.
  • gufu21 wrote: »

Ah. Sorry about that. I barked up the wrong tree then.

Nah, I should have been more specific,
  • Hoda would probably be much better for STR, but if you don’t have him I guess Jolee is OK. I’d personally save the Zeta for someone more useful (like Ezra) and rely more on his uniques to keep you alive instead of resurrecting.
    Also, someone with more experience please weigh in, isn’t bastila better suited for P2? GMY spamming penetration up helps a bunch, and their survivability means you can keep pain on longer for more damage.
  • Hoda would probably be much better for STR, but if you don’t have him I guess Jolee is OK. I’d personally save the Zeta for someone more useful (like Ezra) and rely more on his uniques to keep you alive instead of resurrecting.
    Also, someone with more experience please weigh in, isn’t bastila better suited for P2? GMY spamming penetration up helps a bunch, and their survivability means you can keep pain on longer for more damage.

Currently stockpiling Zetas for upcoming JTR :D but yeah Ezra will be next.
  • Did anyone tried Bastila, yodas, Jolee, GK team? It looks like it can be pain in the neck...
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    Did anyone tried Bastila, yodas, Jolee, GK team? It looks like it can be pain in the neck...

Problem is DN and everyone has him. Outlast teams just succumb to the inevitable and you can't really gun down a Traya team without Ezra backing up GMY. Worth getting Jolee polished up in case it's a malak / Revan pre-cursor.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Ok! Thank you. Yes, Nihilus :/
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    Did anyone tried Bastila, yodas, Jolee, GK team? It looks like it can be pain in the neck...

Problem is DN and everyone has him. Outlast teams just succumb to the inevitable and you can't really gun down a Traya team without Ezra backing up GMY. Worth getting Jolee polished up in case it's a malak / Revan pre-cursor.

Love the term "Outlast Teams". It's accurate but I prefer to call it the "I don't have to beat you, I can run in circles and wait for the timer to expire (in the arena anyways) " lol
  • Well i read that you mentioned p1, but i know nothing about it.

I can tell you about p2 though. He's a great toon and can replace GK in the team if you are using GK in wampa team.
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Could work as TW def team though, everyone will use DN is their Traya wall zones or possibly as a Traya attack squad (and if they would use a Traya team to take out that squad it’s a win situation anyway).
  • Regardless of if he is or not, we have Revan coming soon so I'm farming him anyway.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Revan is coming so yes.
  • Yep, my bastilla is almost to 6*, after she hits 7* I will star on jolee.. ugh it never ends lol