Contraband Cargo Rewards?

Tygra
123 posts Member
Why hasn't the Hounds Tooth been added into the rewards for this event? After all, it is a cargo ship and by now most of us already have most of the other cargo ships at 7*. I know the only one I need shards for is Lando's Falcon and I am almost to 6* on it.

Replies

• Because it hasnt reached that point of the rotation. Give it time
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Tygra wrote: »
    ...by now most of us already have most of the other cargo ships at 7*...

A pretty broad & bold statement. So the majority of players have maxed cargo ships? Considering Houndstooth isn't on a node yet I highly doubt they're going to put it immediately into the Cargo Event.
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Tygra wrote: »

A pretty broad & bold statement. So the majority of players have maxed cargo ships? Considering Houndstooth isn't on a node yet I highly doubt they're going to put it immediately into the Cargo Event.

I was referring to people who have been olaying this game for a while. When I startedplaying the game was over a year old and the ships were already in the game and I already have almost all of my ships @ 7*. The only ones I'm missing are the 5 newest ones, Home One and the Chimera. I wasn't able to beat the 6* Home One event until they changed the format.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Why hasn't the Hounds Tooth been added into the rewards for this event? After all, it is a cargo ship and by now most of us already have most of the other cargo ships at 7*. I know the only one I need shards for is Lando's Falcon and I am almost to 6* on it.
    Its where the most money can be made since it dominates fleet arena.

Don't expect it to be added any time soon and be content that you are still getting good rewards
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Its where the most money can be made since it dominates fleet arena.

Don't expect it to be added any time soon and be content that you are still getting good rewards
    I'm not really getting good rewards since I rarely get shards for Lando's Falcon and I will most likely have it at 7* before the event returns.
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

I was referring to people who have been olaying this game for a while. When I startedplaying the game was over a year old and the ships were already in the game and I already have almost all of my ships @ 7*. The only ones I'm missing are the 5 newest ones, Home One and the Chimera. I wasn't able to beat the 6* Home One event until they changed the format.

I've been playing for 2y10mo and I don't have them all 7*.
  • Meh, I'd rather have the ship shard rewards added to the Deadly Tier, and we can talk about adding Houndstooth as a possible reward later.

Just because I can complete the Deadly tier doesn't mean I have all the Cargo Ships at 7*. Even if I did, shard shop currency is a thing...