[Mega] An Ancient Journey of Redemption

Replies

• It's free to play, just not to win.
  • Lol I wonder if CG even ran the numbers to see who will realistically get him this first go around. Probably not.
  • @Jerrick_Kharr87 The natural order of things unfortunately
  • I think we need a little more info, please...

Not that Erik doesn't seem cool, but where is Crumb? This post clearly lacked his touch, along with specifics (or at least approximates) and the pizzazz that he tends to add
  • Revan worth 10000 Dollars , isn't it ?
  • This is an unreasonable amount of time. They know this. Oh well... maybe it’s finally time to move on.
  • Pretty clear in the announcement.
  • HK22 wrote: »
    ksomm5 wrote: »
    This ought to be good.

Hope you bought a metric-ton of popcorn and pitch forks because there is going to be a deep rage in the forums.

Personally, this event makes no sense. CLS and JTR involved characters that were integral to the story for the event. This one leaves out Carth Onasi who was a major part of the plot. I am definitely disappointed.

Couldn’t agree more. I am completely baffled. I was willing to spend on something realistic. This isn’t.
  • Der_Jagermeister
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    This was not enough time to farm. I've been at it since they released them and I'm nowhere close. I won't even be tempted by the packs because of it.
  • By the time it comes back around he won’t be viable anymore probably
  • Why would they repeat what they write? Are you ok?
  • I've been keeping tabs on my shard on where people are with KOTOR.

1) Whales: have them maxed
    2) Casual Spenders: Aren't even close to 7*, most were hustling for 5*
    3) Everybody Else: Hasn't started them

So who exactly are they expecting to panic farm them?
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    i think the amount of f2p players getting the unlock on the first release is going to be at an all time low ;)
  • So it sounds like you’re basically ignoring the fact SWTOR exists? Appearance wise.
  • The super short notice actually makes me happy. I won’t get suckered in to buying packs and buying chests of crystals in an attempt to panic farm 5 toons from 4* to 7* when i can just blow my money on other toons and get him next time.
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • seven stars....lol...
  • 7* unlock ?? **** this

Welcome to the panic farm. Revan will almost certainly catapult you to the top of the arena if you whale out!
  • Did I misread the start date? Sure the packs are out but they didn’t say when.
  • Yep too far out of reach for me. I won’t spend a dime.
  • Seriously, whining ALREADY!! There will be anti-meta teams as always —> Let people waste 1000s $/£ on a virtual character....I’m in the camp that will look to find a FTP anti-meta build to wreck their world :) Then use the money I saved to go on holiday somewhere nice :)
  • With this monthly new "Legendary" cadence I kind of agree. They made people whale out on BH and panic spend crystals, gear, etc. And then they release this a month later. Awesome.
  • So soon? Disappointing.
  • My initial response to this is just wow. If this event happens within the next couple weeks l, it’s a gigantic mistake. No time to farm all these hard node toons in the amount of time given. I understand paywalls but this one is quite massive...
    Pretty disappointed at the moment.
    :(
  • Are you serious, guys? :/ I spent almost 700 crystals for refreshes DAILY since they were able to farm, and got them 5*, only Bastila and Jolee about to be 7*. There is no way a sapient being could prepare for this event!
  • Based on the history of the hero's journey like events, it is about one week after announcement of the required toons before the event officially starts, leaving about 2 weeks to 7* your toons regardless of your farming progress on those toons before. And then with the knowledge that there is a week(+) long gap after the RJT and BB-8 event, it would make sense that the Revan event will be taking place next week. No confirmation, but based on previous history and if you take everything into consideration, it makes sense. I am disappointed that I will not have a chance to get Revan immediately (grew up playing KOTOR on the original Xbox), and loved the adventure of the game (with all of its twists and turns, and its surprise), but I will definatley be saving everything I have to be farming the OR toons like they are going out of style so that when the Revan event returns in Jan/Feb (again, just seems likely), I will have finished the farming to get him.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • This is my question too:

Who, that isn't already totally ready, can actually spend and finish this in time?
  • Mykaeus wrote: »
    So it sounds like you’re basically ignoring the fact SWTOR exists? Appearance wise.

That isn't what he said... in fact, he brought up the fact that they are keeping mind about SW:TOR when keeping the Darth Revan model in mind
  • Seriously, whining ALREADY!! There will be anti-meta teams as always —> Let people waste 1000s $/£ on a virtual character....I’m in the camp that will look to find a FTP anti-meta build to wreck their world :) Then use the money I saved to go on holiday somewhere nice :)

Umm yeah? Why wouldn’t there be whining? CG just alienated most of their playerbase.