[Mega] An Ancient Journey of Redemption

Replies

• Jml727 wrote: »
    Did I misread the start date? Sure the packs are out but they didn’t say when.

There is no start date provided YET
  • I can’t keep this pace ...I may have to consider just quitting.
  • I'm sorry CG. I'd love to care. But I don't.

You wrote the rules on this one -- I have no choice but to play by them. I won't be spending a dime for this, because it wouldn't matter if I did anyway.
  • not good this is!
  • Grimstoned wrote: »
    Why would they repeat what they write? Are you ok?

Its not clear as it says 7* to unlock 7*. Could mean 5* to unlock 5* would also be an option.
  • Way to build good will. You guys remember what they said when putting out the fires for overloading us with marque events? They claimed they did it so we would have enough time to farm teams for these legendary events.... There is zero chance anyone is ready except whales based on when the last group of KoTOR characters were released. Is it so hard to ask that I be rewarded for busting my **** to farm characters and quickly as possible without being forced to fork over hundreds of dollars?
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    I've missed so many legendary events first time out I decided to throw my hat into the mix for these. I've spent between 450-650 crystals DAILY and I'm still MILES away.

I sincerely hope it's not soon as even whales may think twice. I'm getting horrific drops on Mission (Death Trooper-esque) and despite throwing 100% into attempting this, it'll be impossible.

Second time out, probably, but with Chewie added to the mix how long til Revan returns.

Unbelievable.
  • It's free to play as long as you don't mind being 6 months to a year behind the meta at all times.
  • I feel physically sick,a new all time low
  • Are you ready to face the dark side with Jedi Knight Revan?giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • I’ve been around since launch. I have kept playing year after year even though every year they get more and more greedy for our cash. This year they have gone overboard. And this event is the most selfish thing EA and CG have done. But hey stormy at Team Instinct will claim they unlocked Revan first....worlds first!
  • Going off past heroic journey events, I expect this to go live next Thursday...

Sorry CG, I'm not even close enough to consider whaling out for this. Way too soon imo since Mission and Zaalbar both JUST came F2P...
  • htid1987 wrote: »
    By the time it comes back around he won’t be viable anymore probably

Just like CLS and Rey weren't viable by the second time they came around... oh wait they are still viable.
  • When does it start, drop rates are atrocious on kotor farms
  • If Revan is meta breaking, we are gonna see some mass rage quits cause if this event is dropping soon only the super krakens are gonna be getting him.
  • I’m so worried I won’t be ready in time. Panic gearing Jolee right now. Ohhh god this is so stressful. :'(

jv88i70qkuoj.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Tynnribbe wrote: »
    Grimstoned wrote: »
    Why would they repeat what they write? Are you ok?

Its not clear as it says 7* to unlock 7*. Could mean 5* to unlock 5* would also be an option.

Hero’s journey don’t have anything less than 7*
  • thatguy181 wrote: »
    Going off past heroic journey events, I expect this to go live next Thursday...

Sorry CG, I'm not even close enough to consider whaling out for this. Way too soon imo since Mission and Zaalbar both JUST came F2P...

Isn't that what happened with the vets? Two cantina nodes a week before RJT? The main difference now is that Finn and Stick Rey were farmable significantly beforehand whereas the other three only went to hard nodes in the past month as well.
  • Cant wait, I dropped everything to fame kotor and I'm sitting around 50/100 with bastila being g12 7* already. Hoping gear requirement isnt that high with the steep price of 7* that would be double insane. Anyone not in the 6* range waited too long to start I've had worse than 33% drop rate and I'm here. :)
  • Krakens will get him now. Noone else.

Which is totally fine by me if he comes back every month. Then the whales and perhaps big dolphins can get him next time, I as small spender together with the most dedicated f2p can get him in 2 months and ordinary f2p players in 3. I can accept that.

It is not what is going to happen though :'(
  • When is the event, will there be any double drops, and how difficult will it be? Are we talking previous Heros Journey difficulty, or Chewbacca legendary difficulty?
  • Not cool guys. Not cool.
  • So it unlocks at 7*

Pass
  • Thank you CG for finally leaning in favor to the P2P crowd. It's about time we get a character that won't be available to the masses immediately.
  • I am excited about Revan and I thank you for telling us what characters to farm.

However... Why no HK-47?? Shouldn't he be tagged as Old Republic and available to use?
  • I’m so worried I won’t be ready in time. Panic gearing Jolee right now. Ohhh god this is so stressful. :'(

jv88i70qkuoj.png

😂. Whales keep feasting, everyone else keep grinding. Perfect business model.
  • Skicow wrote: »
    I am excited about Revan and I thank you for telling us what characters to farm.

However... Why no HK-47?? Shouldn't he be tagged as Old Republic and available to use?

Lol no $$$ with HK-47.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    All this and NO double drops even?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Heh, this is what happens when you keep asking for a character. I have to agree, this sounds like a kraken-only character.