Content Update 10/10/2018 [MEGA]

Prev13
Jaxom
136 posts Member
DEV POST
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
Hi Holotable Heroes!
Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update,10/10/18.

SHARD SHUFFLE
These characters are now farmable in the following locations:
Sith Fighter
  • Fleet Hard 3-E
  • This is an addition to that node's rewards and does not replace any possible rewards currently available there

PACKS AND BUNDLES
Heroes Of Legend: Bastila Shan & Jolee Bindo Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • Bastila Shan (x50)
  • Jolee Bindo (x50)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear
Date available: October 10th
Maximum # purchases: 1
Minimum Level requirements: 20+

Heroes Of Legend: T3-M4 Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • T3-M4 (x50)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear

Heroes Of Legend: Zaalbar & Mission Vao Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • Zaalbar (x50)
  • Mission Vao (x50)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear

Old Republic Pack
The Old Republic Faction Pack is here! Power up Bastila Shan, Jolee Bindo, Zaalbar, Mission Vao, or T3-M4!
699 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements:20+

FIXES
  • Raid - Darth Nihilus (raid version) will no longer copy negative stats with Annihilate. This will prevent Nihilus from copying Nightsister Zombie’s negative speed.

DEV POST

Replies

• Ah. No double drops. Well done folks.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Not much of an update.
  • Literally the only thing here is asking for our money. Thanks for nothing.
  • Surprised we need a mega for a content update that has no content. Also suprised you are expecting to sell packs when people have no idea what they are investing in *cough* *kit reveal* *cough* *Road ahead* *cough*.
  • why even bother ?
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Yall should have maybe released the road ahead after killing your hype then putting your hand out with this *content update*.
  • Lol, just a whole lot of nope in this update
  • This is the shortest content update I’ve seen in a while.
  • Oh good! Embo still isn’t farmable. He was released 2 weeks after Mission and Z. Why would he be farmable 2 weeks after them? Could’ve given us something with this garbage you call an update. Other than just asking for our money.
  • TydusKlife
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    *removed*
  • can we at least get a kit reveal??
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    dcbfan wrote: »
    Just another money grab for CG, Disney and EA games. Another character I will never get. How about fixing the game so casual players can have some of these toons. This is complete ****. will probably stop playing as I'm old and handicapped and dont have time for discord this and that. Get a f'in' clue CG. Make the game more casual use friendly!

Umm, I agree that this release was botched. But absolutely disagree about making it casual player friendly. No need to dedicate resources to people that aren't dedicated. If you mean F2P instead of casual then I'd agree a little more but still not to the full extent. New should always cost something.
  • Monel wrote: »
    Just another money grab for CG, Disney and EA games. Another character I will never get. How about fixing the game so casual players can have some of these toons. This is complete ****. will probably stop playing as I'm old and handicapped and dont have time for discord this and that. Get a f'in' clue CG. Make the game more casual use friendly!

Umm, I agree that this release was botched. But absolutely disagree about making it casual player friendly. No need to dedicate resources to people that aren't dedicated. If you mean F2P instead of casual then I'd agree a little more but still not to the full extent. New should always cost something.

Agreed new should cost something just not 3 triple a titles worth of money.

I finish top 5 or 10 every day in arena and I bought the $10 packs for each character. Spent all my hard earned crystals on them and it would still cost me $270 more to get this character first time around.

It’s just sad. I used to think it was worth supporting this game because you could still do reasonably well spending small amounts here and there but this is getting out of hand.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    JKB1020 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »

I finish top 5 or 10 every day in arena and I bought the $10 packs for each character. Spent all my hard earned crystals on them and it would still cost me $270 more to get this character first time around.

It’s just sad. I used to think it was worth supporting this game because you could still do reasonably well spending small amounts here and there but this is getting out of hand.

Agree to agree. I am usually on here defending devs, but not this time. There is 0 glimmer of hope for F2P, and I am not F2P.

I assume the 270 you mention is just to 7 star, not including gear costs. I am close to being in the same boat. They outdid themselves this time. I hope it works it. I'll be waiting for kit reveal and gear requirements before I spend more.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

I don't know how much money this is.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

TVF! Welcome back in from the cold.
  • So this is keeping me from playing? Minor tinkering and not something major?
    EVERY update costs me at least a day to play because I live in a remote area, you guys have plans to change things? PLAN AHEAD, make updates happen every six months not every six days. Seriously. Night Sister zombies tunic was black and is now red does not justify an update. Once every few months, that's the ideal update cadence not every few days.
  • IronRanger
    202 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Do you think we need all 6 of the Old Republic toons @7* to get Revan? Or just 5 of them? It kind of reads like we need them all @7* but we didn't need more than 5 toons @7* for the others, did we? It's been so long that I can't remember.
  • What a complete and utter joke this game has turned into. Pay to play to or sit back and be crushed by credit card players.
  • IronRanger wrote: »
    Do you think we need all 6 of the Old Republic toons @7* to get Revan? Or just 5 of them? It kind of reads like we need them all @7* but we didn't need more than 5 toons @7* for the others, did we? It's been so long that I can't remember.

There's only five Old Republic toons
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    So this is keeping me from playing? Minor tinkering and not something major?
    EVERY update costs me at least a day to play because I live in a remote area, you guys have plans to change things? PLAN AHEAD, make updates happen every six months not every six days. Seriously. Night Sister zombies tunic was black and is now red does not justify an update. Once every few months, that's the ideal update cadence not every few days.

Wait what? You said seriously so I assume you are being serious. If they only did 1 update every 6 months nobody would play the game. Updates keep people playing. I look forward to updates each week, even when it is something minor like this.

Glad I can finally farm the sith fighter! Bring on hounds tooth!

There's only 5 toons with the Old Republic tag. Those five.
  • I’m not FTP, I spend a couple hundred a month. Get about 600 crystals a day playing. Farmed them from their release on nodes. Saved 27000 crystals. Would actually by the rio off packs if it put me over the top.

But it won’t. I’d maybe barely 6 Star them by the end of the event. This is the first legendary/heroes journey I won’t get first time.

You make it this impossible for actual paying customers you are well deserving of all the rage now in this forum. It should be achievable for 3 year spenders/ decent planners like me.

But thank you CG. I am now permanently ftp. You just showed my you don’t value me as a customer, only whales. So you can do without mine from now on.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

TVF! Welcome back in from the cold.

Thanks, although I'd argue you've got it backwards my friend.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 8 days to panic farm 7☆ Old Republic characters is insanity!!!
    P2P is only option for unlocking Jedi Knight Revan sadly👎👎👎👎

There's only five Old Republic toons

...so yes, EA will likely require 6!!
  • Cant help but laugh that that tiny update still required a hot fix
  • Matt_Cain_603
    42 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Wait what? You said seriously so I assume you are being serious. If they only did 1 update every 6 months nobody would play the game. Updates keep people playing. I look forward to updates each week, even when it is something minor like this.

Glad I can finally farm the sith fighter! Bring on hounds tooth!

Yes I am serious. I can't pay if I can't play. Poor cell signal keeps me from updating until I find WiFi. Tell me that once or twice a week you wouldn't be upset if you couldn't play, if something or someone actually told you no. You would. I am truly f2p, (with the exception of paying for my cell service) primarily in response to CG/ EA's stance on GW, yeah people get THAT MAD about GW. Keep it the same, don't even try to fix it, we will beat it anyway, WITHOUT PAYING. Anyway, I can't play anytime there is an update until I go get on Wi-Fi, there have to be others suffering from this same affliction, it happens two or three times a month, and I go days without being able to play . . . . or PAY CG LISTEN . . .

Am I waiting on an update like Darth Revan or Jedi Luke? No its something about a non META ship release and some rip-off packs nobody should invest in even for free. I can't even collect bonus energy because of this, let alone be tempted to pay any actual USD.

Seriously I barely care about the update cadence, I really just posted this as something to do while the update updated . . . . still . . . waiting . . . point . . . made . . .
    Post edited by Matt_Cain_603 on