How does one define a whale?

13Next

Replies

• Fenominon wrote: »
    sorry about resurrecting the dead.

After the first month and $25 I am at level 67 and have on 7* and one 6* and a full phoenix team at 4*. I agree, it will be a grind but I enjoy it so it's not so bad. Good to hear that it can be done.

Thanks for the response, I will be more mindful of old posts. I'm just searching all over the place for info.

I was just picking..... Folks are hard on necros around here, but I much prefer someone like yourself that took the time to search than to answer the same question over and over ..

When you hit level 80 you will start to grow much faster as you get access to more events..... At 82 you can zeta, then at 85 you will really notice yourself picking up steam....hang in there man....
  • Thanks. Yeah, I am pretty close and I have already seen a difference going from lvl 60-67. I have to do some research on the Zetas but I really like how the game teaches you about the achievements once you get there. I'm totally going to stick with it. I just posted in the guild forum to try and get recruited into a guild at my level. I have read that really helps.
  • Fenominon wrote: »
    Thanks. Yeah, I am pretty close and I have already seen a difference going from lvl 60-67. I have to do some research on the Zetas but I really like how the game teaches you about the achievements once you get there. I'm totally going to stick with it. I just posted in the guild forum to try and get recruited into a guild at my level. I have read that really helps.

What is your GP?