Should We Attempt Heroic Sith Raid?

Those of you out there who have attempted/completed the Heroic Sith raid, how quickly should we complete the t6 raid before attempting heroic? We beat it in 2 days currently, but many of us have more than 5 squads we can throw at it. We are a 98 Million GP guild. I just don't want to waste tickets launching a raid that we can't beat. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Make sure you have lots of solid p1 squads, and it’s got really different feel then t6,
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Also, If you think you can make it, then give it a try, There is no harm in trying, and it will give you a feel for what you need to do. It’s not a waste of tickets, because the experience is valuable.
  • I agree with @GhostTruckin you will learn more about what you need to focus on doing one heroic attempt that 10 t6 attempts.

Our guild beat it when we were 125m and could do T5 with no refresh. Though this was before the nerf.
  • Hakalugy
    160 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    25 good jtr
    25 check mix that can do 4%
    10 solid NS squads

That is your recipe
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    I just don't want to waste tickets launching a raid that we can't beat. Any suggestions?

The tickets are not wasted. You will have great practice and insight into your current abilities.

• my advice: invite the dsr-bot on your discord server...
    use a few commands on him, it goes over all your guildmates and throw out a possible teamcombination for each phase and each player.. it uses ingame data, so there is no need that all your guildmates posses a swgoh.gg account.
    we have used that bot ourselves, at the moment as we had reached 100% for each phase we tried hsr our first time and could accomplish it pretty close
  • there is even an HSTR project discord server that can help give you help as well
  • We've always ran 1 Heroic a month until we crack it.
    It gave us all a guide line of where we were with it, showed everyone where we need to work to get further, plus it was always a good experience of the difficulty ahead.
    I'd say give it a go, make sure your guild knows it's an experiment and that you'll possibly fail but it's the experience and knowing were you stand that counts.
    Good luck, it's a raid I really enjoy 😊
  • 98 mil gp sounds low for clearing heroic but if you have the right team comps and people know how to maximize their runs it’s definitely possible. I’d say solid coordination is going to be key to your success. Make sure everyone knows what teams to use when and be patient so folks don’t waste teams in phases where they are suboptimal.
  • the lowest I've seen to complete heroic sith is 115 mgp (tie brides)

But galatic power has little to do with it. Need the proper teams doing the right % of damage.

The reworking of the sith raid makes a higher score more achievable.
    I say figure out what teams you will use for each stage and what % you each need to achieve.

And have a go at it.

• BlindGuardian
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    the lowest I've seen to complete heroic sith is 115 mgp (tie brides)

But galatic power has little to do with it. Need the proper teams doing the right % of damage.

Yep GP doesn't matter, it's only a slight indicator. My guild completed it for the first time at 97M GP, before the nerf. We tried a few times before and failed, but the experience was very valuable
    There is a video of Hexagon Omega guild who completed it with only 8 players - so 25-30M GP

You need around 15 JTR teams for P1 (the more, the better, the rest you can use in P2), 20-25 chex mix for P3 (here you can use some NS zTalzin lead if needed) and 5 good NS teams for P4 - DN
    P2 is tricky, you need every player to do min 2% (Leia Spam, Sith, Jedi, Troopers, Wampa). The good news is that jedi (Bastila, Yoda, Hoda, Ezra, GK) can score up to 10%
  • GunsAtFour
    364 posts Member
    edited October 2018
  • With the Nerf you only need 7-10 JTR for P1 now (g12 and good mods), and 3-4 NS for P4 DN.

For p2 if you have some Jedi with Bastila it will greatly help.

P3 can be the harder because you need lot of Chex mix.
  • But at least a new guild attempting heroic could use their extra RJT to help move p3.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    jkray622 wrote: »
    But at least a new guild attempting heroic could use their extra RJT to help move p3.

Rey isn't great in phase 3.

The best comp in phase 3 is slightly odd but it's jtr bb8 rt rp and scav rey.
  • I would think it’s not a matter of how fast to beat 6 but the squads your guild has. You’ll need JTR, Chex mix, NS. Without having them all at 7 and geared up you’ll just waste tickets.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    jkray622 wrote: »
    But at least a new guild attempting heroic could use their extra RJT to help move p3.

Rey isn't great in phase 3.

The best comp in phase 3 is slightly odd but it's jtr bb8 rt rp and scav rey.

Not great, but a reasonable squad for finishing out p3 if all the Chex Mixes didn't finish the phase. If each one can get 3-5%, and they have an extra
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I'm going to go a different route here and say that if you have enough NS, you can do some in p3 under Talzin and some in p4. Chex Mix is a huge pain, requiring lots of restarts, swapping slow mods to your Han, and you don't really use Pao anywhere else. And the NS team can do much more damafe than them. Those that have Chex Mix can run with it, but I wouldn't tell people to farm that if they haven't started. NS would be a better and more flexible investment.