Road ahead ?

Prev13456741
Hello,

Just a simple question : is the Revan announcement considered as the road ahead or shall we expect more ?
Because like this it does look more like the little street ahead !

Thank you.

Replies

• Im ready for the road ahead as well.
  • They need something good to help soothe the caustic masses that they've created today
  • Every see Thelma & Louise? Road ahead is a lot like the end of that movie
  • They knew 99% won’t get revan first time, so it actually is the road ahead, because we first are gonna make it next year
  • @CG_SBCrumb can we get past the rage of not being spoon fed Revan and have the road ahead? Its 98 days and counting.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Ha, I just did the same post. @kyno please merge
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb can we get past the rage of not being spoon fed Revan and have the road ahead? Its 98 days and counting.

Just rage. As in..its justified
  • Anybody else remember how great communication was going to be, going forward?
  • Stevil wrote: »
    Anybody else remember how great communication was going to be, going forward?

This. The precident for Road Ahead posts is for the 1st/2nd Thursday of the quarter. Today is the second. It’s never been posted as late as the 11th, until now. Which makes sense, because why post it and potentially calm everyone down? That would be terrible.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Stevil wrote: »
    Anybody else remember how great communication was going to be, going forward?

This. The precident for Road Ahead posts is for the 1st/2nd Thursday of the quarter. Today is the second. It’s never been posted as late as the 11th, until now. Which makes sense, because why post it and potentially calm everyone down? That would be terrible.

What was stated by the dev team was within the first 2 weeks, so we have one more day. I'm still not hopeful.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    I imagine we will have some Q&A during the week end ... to compensate and do some damage control.
  • Germi wrote: »
    I imagine we will have some Q&A during the week end ... to compensate and do some damage control.

We were promised the Q&A WOULD happen periodically. And of course we were shafted once again.

Shame the proverbial has to hit the fan to have them start again.
  • That moment when the road ahead content drops before the actual road ahead announcement. :V

I swear you peeps at CG should try your hands at being a clown. You guys are funny in your own little way. ;P
    Hello,

Just a simple question : is the Revan announcement considered as the road ahead or shall we expect more ?
    Because like this it does look more like the little street ahead !

Thank you.

The road ahead:

Farm KOTOR and for the next 3 months, then we will do 5 new marquee characters. 3 weeks after they are farmable we will release a new legendary character and make a crap ton of money.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    8AM in Sacramento ... let’s do the coffee and get to work !
  • Grevious!

GREVIOUS!
  • It’s been very quiet since the revan announcement. They must have booked a holiday with all the cash that’s coming in
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    They have to react today. They can’t leave it like that for the week end.

Shall we contact the customer service ?

They have customer service?
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Germi wrote: »

They have customer service?

Lol
  • Everyone on the forum seems focused on Revan.

The road ahead info seems late.
  • 776fecwmqehf.jpeg

Road Ahead incoming next week (or at least update !) ... good news !
  • I guess they dont really have things planned “months in advance” as they have stated before.
  • Zaxm
    48 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    I guess they dont really have things planned “months in advance” as they have stated before.

I guess you lose track of time when you're too busy counting money.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    "Hopefully". That means they want us to hope and just do whatever they want.
  • Xezee wrote: »
    "Hopefully". That means they want us to hope and just do whatever they want.

Well I think the truth is that CG doesn’t actually control the process and I imagine that all communications (apart from the teaser) has to be validated at the highest level so I see hopefully more like a way to say that it is not up to @CG_SBCrumb
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    I guess they dont really have things planned “months in advance” as they have stated before.

They have things planned 2 years in advanced. However there’s always programming. The game gets more complicated every day and it’s easy for an unintended bug to throw a wrench into plans.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »

They have things planned 2 years in advanced. However there’s always programming. The game gets more complicated every day and it’s easy for an unintended bug to throw a wrench into plans.

Theres no bugs in a business plan. The road ahead is just what changes are coming no bugs or hot fixes required. Meaning they know what changes are coming and more than likely already working on some of them. I think the road ahead release can give us something constructive to discuss rather than revan. They should add snow shovels and tissues to the shard packs.
  • Well it sounds like they had Revan ready to be released... but he was unimpressive... so devs are trying to get him up to par. But yeah... just announce Grievous rework and a new Capital Ship already
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Lol yes. And they have done a great job of diverting attention from the night sister changes. Its almost like watching the 5 o’clock news.
This discussion has been closed.