Clones + Separatists could be the next

NightwingTR
169 posts Member
edited October 2018
i saw this today on Official facebook page... Clone Wars Era coming soon i guess qosluihcpnip.jpg

Replies

• Nice! My 7 star GG really hopes this is true.
  • Probably gonna be a new TB map, with at least 3 new toons per side and (hopefully) some reworks for lackluster current toons who’ll play a bigger role. Grievous, looking at you...
  • Probably gonna be a new TB map, with at least 3 new toons per side and (hopefully) some reworks for lackluster current toons who’ll play a bigger role. Grievous, looking at you...

I hope that.. that will be good a new Map for TB , characters (Padme Droideka a few more Jedis maybe new Clones) but i can't get Hype coz of Revan thing :/
  • Well, a rumor for them and Jedis (rework/update) keeps coming.
    Especially since another EA Game based in the SW universe will see Genosis, GG, Count Dooku and General "Hello there!" Kenobi coming till the end of this year.
    That there might be some link between them is not too far a stretch.
  • I hope this is true. I really want Padme in the game.
  • They're probably talking about Battlefront. But hopefully they'll do some Republic stuff *cough Clone Helmets *cough.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • It would be awesome if we got a clone wars era TB with some characters like Padmé and Droideka. Not to mention a Grievous rework.
  • Midriff Padme meta incoming!
  • It would be awesome if we got a clone wars era TB with some characters like Padmé and Droideka. Not to mention a Grievous rework.

That would be a great step to make droids great again. Also, I think it would be fun to have the B1 ingame.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    That's an interesting find, but it's a bit hard to get excited so close to the Revan announcement. Hopefully it will be something non-whales can enjoy too, not another bunch of marquees topped by a legendary that requires them...
  • NightwingTR
    169 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    They're probably talking about Battlefront. But hopefully they'll do some Republic stuff *cough Clone Helmets *cough.

https://www.facebook.com/EAStarWars/ you may wanna check the Revan post (Oct. 10th.) comments...

PS: I hope this Account is official :D
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Revan should be the culmination of KOTOR era until episode 9 at the very least. We should see more Prequels / OT era stuff for the next half of the year
  • MrRedxZero
    115 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I have noticed clone sarg has been non stop in the fleet arena store. I can't get FOTP to appear for the life of me.. But I luckily have a zeta cody, and squad of 7* clones.. And at 72/80 shards on GG. Maybe I should grab those last few shards and atleast unlock him
  • Would love to see a full Greivous rework, plus a couple new droids. Would love to see Battle Droids with a NS Zombie type of power (because there are so many of them), Droideka tanks with protection boosts like Nest has, and playable B1s. Also, along with Padme, if they could maybe boost Clones a tad and give GK a couple Zetas, that'd just make my whole year. We could even have droid fighter ships that don't require a pilot.
  • Shadowscream
    968 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    If they rework GG without a modest rework to Mace Windu it will be a shame. I get that if he gets reworked it will be a bit like Cad Bane (not amazing) but nudging him from awful to useful would be great!
    e.g. Change Vaapad to gains offence and defence each turn when facing Sith - Zeta immune to Annihilate :)
  • Will they ever make raiders a full faction, not even 5 toons yet.

Most of the GR jedi need a re-work except Yoda/Kenobi, not to make them the new meta, but to make them a valid option on a jedi team.
    Also no ki adi mundi yet?
    Also is it time for a 5th capital ship, seperatist anyone? Dooku to get his ship? Lots of clone era options
  • Hanfirst wrote: »
    Will they ever make raiders a full faction, not even 5 toons yet.

Most of the GR jedi need a re-work except Yoda/Kenobi, not to make them the new meta, but to make them a valid option on a jedi team.
    Also no ki adi mundi yet?
    Also is it time for a 5th capital ship, seperatist anyone? Dooku to get his ship? Lots of clone era options

I wouldn’t rework all the Jedi.....Kit Fisto went down like a punk vs Sidious. Mace on the other hand should be SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful than the others.