Mythic BB-8

Whoever designed the Mythic BB-8 events needs to be removed from the team immediately. I have a zFinn, RZ-DZ, zBB-8 team and the first order gets 50, count them 50 turns, before the player is allowed a turn. This is absolutely the worst Mythic ever.

What in the actual pumpkin king are you guys thinking?!?! My Mary Sue with a blue stick can’t even tackle this crap yet she posts 3 mil in tier 6 STR. Good job on consistency

Replies

• swgregoriou
    323 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    they do, but its not too tough with a JTR team
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for the encouragement! Mary Sue stole some dusty old books finally pulled through as support under zFinn. I moved her mods around to be offense rather than defense.
  • Actually it was extremely easy for me. Almost too easy. Could've just kicked back, relaxed, and hit auto but I wanted to feel like I was battling. I used a zJtr lead, zBb8, zR2, Scav Rey, Res Trooper team and I took it out in maybe 1 minute. It was that pathetically easy. I 3 starred it. lol. I think your overthinking it my friend. ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Actually it was extremely easy for me. Almost too easy. Could've just kicked back, relaxed, and hit auto but I wanted to feel like I was battling. I used a zJtr lead, zBb8, zR2, Scav Rey, Res Trooper team and I took it out in maybe 1 minute. It was that pathetically easy. I 3 starred it. lol. I think your overthinking it my friend. ;)

vrny1f7lfraf.png

Proof. lol :smile:
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Actually it was extremely easy for me. Almost too easy. Could've just kicked back, relaxed, and hit auto but I wanted to feel like I was battling. I used a zJtr lead, zBb8, zR2, Scav Rey, Res Trooper team and I took it out in maybe 1 minute. It was that pathetically easy. I 3 starred it. lol. I think your overthinking it my friend. ;)

vrny1f7lfraf.png

I think you missed the post above where I state I switched Rey to offense instead of defense and completed it.

f1rimb9n51vy.png

Proof
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

vrny1f7lfraf.png

I think you missed the post above where I state I switched Rey to offense instead of defense and completed it.

f1rimb9n51vy.png

Proof

Gratz. I guess your post went over my head. lol. :lol:
  • smashed it with my g12 JTR, g11 BB8, g11 R2, g9 Finn
    Took a few attempts though cuz of what the opening post stated....that was bloody annoying