Why isn't stun gun salvage available in the guild store?

Looks like every other desirable piece of gear is in there except them. What gives?

Replies

• It rotates through the guild store, guild event store, and shard shop. If you really need it save up some tokens and wait. It'll be there eventually. Nothing worse than spending all your currency only to have it show up after.
  • It rotates through the guild store, guild event store, and shard shop. If you really need it save up some tokens and wait. It'll be there eventually. Nothing worse than spending all your currency only to have it show up after.

I do not think it is in guild store actually. Pops up in shard shop for sure. Please post a pic if you ever see it.
  • Stun guns are meant to be a bottleneck for F2P.
  • It’s definitely the most annoying piece. It’s not in the shard shop enough to farm it solely from there. You can get enough from the guild event shop but that’s not really desireable because this you just need other exclusive items that you can only get from there.

I do not think it is in guild store actually. Pops up in shard shop for sure. Please post a pic if you ever see it.

I buy it out of there occasionally so it does show up. Just not all that often. I definitely see it in the shard shop and guild events store more.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It rotates through the guild store, guild event store, and shard shop. If you really need it save up some tokens and wait. It'll be there eventually. Nothing worse than spending all your currency only to have it show up after.

I buy it out of there occasionally so it does show up. Just not all that often. I definitely see it in the shard shop and guild events store more.

I would love to see a screen shot of that, people claim this and that it has been removed, but there is never any "proof", and not everyone thinks it was ever there.

As Kyno, I'd like proof of that. I check the stores at every refresh and have definitely not seen them in the guild store. GE store and shard shop sure, but never in the guild store.

Dude, quit lying, that piece is not in the Guild Store