Active Guilds Looking For Players - October 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    Who has time to read these days, anyway?

IRON is a 111M GP guild looking for 1-3 players. T6 Sith, HPit, HAAT, 32-33* in TB. Mostly American with a few international folks. Raid times vary but mostly evenings EST.

Ideal candidate is 1.5M+ but we prioritize activity and engagement over GP.

Let me know if you have any questions or interest here or on Discord @Baniss#1158.

Thanks!
  • Options
    yb2rt2xnb2n1.jpg
  • Options
    Conjugate Equilibrium
    Guild GP: 141m GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/43655/conjugate-equilibrium/

Seeking New members

UK based with some US and elsewhere

We run all raids heroic. HSTR start time id GMT+1 8pm

We're looking for players that are HSTR ready. GP is not important, collection and activity are!
    We require 600 daily, HSTR, TB and TW participation.
    we use Slack for communication
    We'd also like you to have a synced swgoh.gg account

We are now 3 guilds after growing and expanding from the original, all lead by Longtee:
    Conjugate Elite https://swgoh.gg/g/33513/conjugate-elite/
    Conjugate Equilibrium https://swgoh.gg/g/43655/conjugate-equilibrium/
    Conjugate Knights https://swgoh.gg/g/49011/conjugate-knights/

Please pm me with questions or join the Discord recruitment server https://discord.gg/dT85Ymk

Thank you for considering us!
    In-game name: Deadhearth
    SWGOH.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/119746486/
  • Options
    The GSF Alliance is a small 4 guild alliance that is looking for more players!
    GSF Alpha: 167m GP
    GSF Omega: 151m GP GSF Gamma: 135m GP GSF Phi: 85m GP All guilds run HRancor 3x a week and HAAT 2x a week, with a 24 hour registration period.

Also, all guilds share the same daily reset time (9:30pm eastern). Raid times vary between guilds, please let us know what times you would prefer!

The Alliance shares a discord server and movement between guilds is free flowing based on performance and daily contribution, so as your roster progresses you'll have the opportunity to move up! We also offer the opportunity of extra hSTRs for folks who have ticket alts.

To join, check out our discord server (https://discord.gg/Gg6SFYg)
  • Options
    We can make that run in Less than 12 parsecs :smile:

We are recruiting.

https://swgoh.gg/u/ovwan/

Guild Power: 160 Mil
    TB LS/DS 42/46 Stars
    HSTR twice a week. We normally finish the HSTR raid in a few hours.

PIT & Tank Raid are FFA when the raid starts. We have a 24 hour zero damage period and the raid auto launches.

We raid at 7 pm CST.

Discord Required. 600 daily tickets. We are a mature guild and have a laid back fun atmosphere.

Ideal Candidate:

3 Mil GP
    Good Arena Rank
    JTR
    Sith Raid Ready teams

Contact me with Ally code to get started.

Ov Wan
  • Options
    Mortalis is recruiting

European guild that's raids 9:15 pm CEST.
    Copenhagen if you want a city to reference.

24 hour 0 damage period.

We are normally 178 million gp guild but we have 2 players who quit due to real life and are now on 170 million.

44/45 light side (We expect 45 next time)
    47/48 dark side (We are a long way from 48)
    Guild priority is to complete sm on Tb and get max bonus currency.

We are looking for players on 3 million gp who has imperial troopers and rebels sorted
  • Shutthewindu
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi, we are The Fire Rises. We are a group of 9 players that split from our last guild due too much inactivity stunting performance and progress.
    In short we're looking for active players to join and help push the guild forward with the main aim of getting to the holy darth traya grail.

• 9 members currently all active daily
    • GP 17million
    • We achieved 13 stars on the recent territory battle.
    • We currently aren't hitting raids due to the lack of members but will easily take out heroic rancor when there.
    • We also haven't done a territory war, again due to being under 25 members.
    • We are a friendly bunch and there's nearly always someone on the chat daily for tips/hints.

Applicants would preferably have 1 million GP+ but all are welcome and considered. As long as you participate in all events and are an active contributor to raid tickets daily then you will fit in just fine. The guild has open enrolment.

Our leader is Danarion
    Recruiter is Krazytown
    You can also contact officer Obiwanmuzzer or myself Shutthewindu

We look forward to hearing from you 
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    Options
    QRaY3eE.jpg

Join our discord server to apply! Just say "Struggle Recruit" - https://discord.gg/H64xRAB

Highlights
    • HSTR on farm
    • ~161m gp when full
    • All raids (and reset) at 8:30 pm EST.
    • 46/43 Stars - Territory Battle
    • In the interest of full transparency, here is our roster: Struggle Roster <--- (Click Link)

Summary

Struggle is recruiting active, friendly players with HSTR-ready teams on their rosters and a minimum 3M Galactic Power.

Raid Schedule

We have a consistent schedule, outlined in our discord server. Raids are open for damage at 8:30pm EST.

Raid Rules:
    • Heroic ST - FFA after 24 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic AAT - FFA after 24 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic Pit - FFA after a 24 hour zero damage period

Discord

Sith raid, TB, TW, and character prioritization strategies, as well as overall game theory is discussed on our discord daily. Most days chat is quite active, but you are not required to participate if you don't want to. Our discord is family friendly and safe for work. While you’re not required to participate in chat, you will be held accountable for knowing any changes in rules or raid schedules, as such, it is recommended that you keep @mentions enabled.

Reporting

We track Territory Battle, Territory War and Raid participation, as well as raid ticket production. Full participation is expected from our members, and those who fall off their from their expected contribution may be removed for a more active member.

Final Word

We are a Guild looking to grow our ranks with more active and friendly players. We want to participate in all of the content available in the game, and we want to be raiding as frequently as possible with the help some new and motivated guild members. We expect to improve our HSTR/TW/TB performance via proper execution, and collaborative participation from our members.

Expectations
    1. Play daily - 500+ raid tickets per day. 600 tickets is normal for most of our members. (We do track this) -- we avg 28.5k to 30k daily tickets.
    2. Syncing your squad with swgoh.gg is required.
    3. Joining our discord server is required.
    4. Participate in raids (Zero damage counts as participation)
    5. That's it! It isn't much, but it helps ensure a continued active environment where daily players can enjoy the rewards from being in an active environment.

How to apply:

Join our Struggle Recruiting discord server - https://discord.gg/H64xRAB and chat with our officers to see if we have room, and if we are a good fit for you. Just say "Struggle Recruit" and post your swgoh.gg profile.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions about things we may not have covered in this post.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi all,

We’re igotabadewok, a 114M+ GP guild based in the US, looking for active players, low GP welcome if you are close to JTR+CLS. We’re pretty chill, and we have a lot of very helpful players who share team strategies.

We do hPit 3 times a week-ish, with a 24 hour join period and then a 15 minute period where only those without raid han can attack. Our raid times alternate between 8AM and 8PM EST.

We do hAAT 2-3 times a week, with a 12 hour join period. We alternate between 9AM and 9PM raid times.

We do T6 sith as soon as we have the tickets to do so, it takes us about 3.5 days currently. We plan to try hSTR after the JTR event to see how close we are to that.

We get about 33* in LS TB and about 34* in DS, we’re currently in the process of removing players that are not participating as much as we need in TB.

We are 50/50 in TW, but we’re getting better participation in them recently so we should start winning more soon.

We have a discord with a mod bot and a sith raid bot.

If you’re interested, you can contact me on discord @Mister Aardvark#5746, here on the forums, or in game 763-835-891.
  • hyme
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Heroes with 1000 faces

We are currently seeking one individual at the moment. We are very active group and are seeking like minded individuals to join us. No voice requirements. Currently 57 mil GP and climbing fast. Level 70 minimum. Currently farming HPit, HAAT, Sith V 2-3 times a week for each. We welcome any and all who want to be actively participating in events and raids. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. We hope you choose to join us.

Hyme
    273-481-216
  • Options
    SUPTEN WAVERLY is looking for players

Guild Name : Supten Waverly
    75mil + GP, currently 32 members, Open to join,with average around 2.4m GP players
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8222/supten-waverly/
    We’re looking for good, solid, active players, level 85, minimum 1.5 mil GP or above.
    We are extremely active and participate in all Guild events.(TB,TW participation is very important)
    We run hPit, hAAT & T6 Sith as soon as available
    We have plenty of spots available as long as you can fulfill the following
    Guild requirements:
    1. Active participation in all Guild events.
    2. Active daily to help generate raid tickets.
    If you’re interested please feel free to contact myself or the Guild Officers
    Garazeb (Leader)
    Ally code : 858-147-729
    Mike Mauler (Officer)
    938-842-689
    Varth Dader (Officer)
    999-528-524
    Thanks and Supten Waverly welcomes you!
  • Sieana_Rayleigh
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Knights of Mandolore is recruiting! (https://swgoh.gg/g/35378/knights-of-mandolore/)

We are a 35M GP (1M avg GP) guild with a diverse and friendly team. We gladly welcome all players who are willing to:

1) Earn your daily 600 raid tickets

2) Participate in TW & TB

3) Participate in raids

4) Chat (occasionally at least) in the main Guild chat

5) Try and help your teammates by contributing advice and gear as well as requesting gear you need (we grow together!).

**Most important** We are all real people and we get that real life prevents players from doing the above sometimes. That's cool. We understand. Just let us know that's what's going on.

Do we have a Discord? Sure. Rather than use that as some kind of gateway... Join us by searching for Knights of Mandolore in Guild Search (go to the guild screen, on the right is Guild Search, tap it then go to Advanced Search).

I'm Sienna Rayleigh (436-974-394) in the forums as well as in-game and I look forward to seeing you soon.
  • Options
    beru.jpg

We are Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut a HSTR Farming Guild
    with 145 Million GP Looking for 1 active member.
    Our first team members have already unlocked TRAYA!

We are looking for 2.5 million GP (or more) 600 daily energy is important. We rotate raids +6hrs after each, 24hr 0pt participation hit on all raids. We get 39-41 stars on both TBs. At least 2 zetas each TW, win or lose, guaranteed!

We are a laid back social group, we truly are family because a lot of us have been gaming together for years. We have the experience in getting things done, we work well together and we just have FUN first! We use group me chat app, so come talk to us and see if we are the right fit for you, communication is important to us.

Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/38793295/MFGYRv
  • Options
    Are you sick of being a weakling? Does your current guild have lazy slackers who can't even do 400 energy? Are they holding you back from true greatness? Are you lonely too?!
    Then Join the Tosche Station Nerf Herders (157 million GP) today!
    Our guild houses the most eccentric and lovable goofballs you'll ever play with in any game ever! The blood, sweat, doughnuts, and tears! The camaraderie, the JOLLY COOPERATION!- is unlike any other guild you've ever been in! If it wasn't obvious already, we're a chatty bunch and no topic of discussion is taboo for us! Wanna talk about sports? Check. Tv and movies? Check. Why New York pizza is best pizza? Check. Best waifu? You know it! Check, check!
    Rules & Requirments to join:
    1. Minimum 2 million GP (Exceptions can be made for individuals with a strong collection of toons)
    2. Must contribute 600 energy a day
    3. Must use discord
    4. Must be a dandy guy...in space!
    5. Actively donate gear (don't worry, we're a generous bunch!)
    6. Must be able to follow guild orders during tb, tw, and raids whenever the leader or guild officers issues them in chat or discord
    Raid times:
    Heroic Rancor- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 10 am EST
    Heroic Tank- Monday, Friday at 2 pm EST
    Heroic Sith - Monday, Friday at 12 pm EST
    If you like what you see, and have decided to join the cool kids, you can contact me via private message, or our other officers: huys17#2953, DrooNutz#7254
  • Options
    We require 600 a day
    We expect you to participate
    We expect you to put forth effort.
    Other than that run your account how you want to. No forced farms. Just be a team player is all we ask. If you will be away just let us know. It’s that simple.

We get max stars in TB for our GP (46* in this DS TB).
    We have all heroic raids on farm
    Sith: 7:00 pm UK 1:00 pm central US
    All others at 8:00 pm UK 2:00 pm central US
    We are UK based with a mix of Europeans and Americans.
    We have a winning record in TW.
    150mil + guild GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8943/grey-lights/

Avg candidate should be around 3mil GP.
    However we look at over all rosters. Quality over quantity. Been known to take on new players even that showed exceptional promise.

Contact me via discord or line

baddabing#0376

baddabing
  • Options
    Greeting Heroes,
    I would like to invite you to join our friendly, supportive & experienced Guild
    We just swept our ranks from under-performing players, and therefore are able (for a short time) to welcome 7-8 new Members! So this is your chance ;)
    A few infos:
    Guild Name: HK Terminate
    Gal.-Power: ~70.000.000
    Member Location: worldwide
    Open Spots: 7-8
    Raids: every 2 days 7* Pit-Raid; every 3 to 4 days HAAT; Sith @ Lvl 6 (gearing fpr 7*)
    TW's: 4 out of 5 times we win
    Traits:
    - high gear donation rate
    - supportive and informative regarding gameplay and tactics
    - lots of GoH experience
    Chat: Discord (but not a requirement)

Rules for new Members:
    - 1.000.000 GP minimum
    - max. 4d inactivity (without ‘leave of absent’ - notice)
    - follow the chat

Want to join?
    Write me here or add me ingame:

My Code: 218-785-512
    you can also find me on: https://swgoh.gg/u/starworf/

Cheers!
  • Options
    Learn to Walk
    Brand new expansion guild of Learn to Swim (L2S)
    7M GP & quickly growing
    Waiting for SWGOH link
    Want to be in a guild with Content Creators? Want to be in a guild with chances to get promoted into a higher guild with Traya soon on farm?
    Want the family feel?
    Want to place an alt and farm GK and Han shards?
    Want to grow without pressure?
    Then Learn to Walk (L2W) is the guild for you!
    With a time that is friendly to both US and Europe users, L2W is an awesome family guild, with a 91M GP main guild for support.
    For more details or interested in joining feel free DM me on Discord (Swami#2679) or Darthsolo aka Charlie C.#0041
    Good luck on the tables.
  • Options
    The Grand Alliances
    162m GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/36290/the-grand-alliances/

We are looking for 1 dedicated player to join our guild. Not HSR ready? Don't worry, we'll hold your hand and get you up to speed in no time. Intimidated by the word "Alliances" in our name? Don't be, we're not even in an alliance. We're just a solo guild. And, yes, we realize it's misleading.

About Us
    HSR on Farm
    42 LSTB/45 DSTB
    1PM ET HSR/2 PM ET Pit/3 PM ET HAAT

You are a fit if...
    - You get your 600 daily.
    - You fully participate in TW and TB.
    - You are able to demonstrate a clear focus on HSR and TW squads.
    - You're laid back, like Star Wars, and just want to have with a bunch of other laid back guys who also like Star Wars.

If interested shoot me a message. Include a link to your swgoh.gg profile and tell me what squads you're currently focused on.
    You can message me on discord
    Jbo0224#8164
  • Options
    **Holocron Knights**
    117.5M GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5691/holocron-knights/

**We are looking for at least 2 active guild members for our almost-hSTR-ready guild**

* EST guild with daily reset at 7:30 p.m.
    * 2M+ GP is preferred, but will consider lower if you’re the right fit. Guild avg. is 2.4M.
    * We expect 400-600 raid tickets daily (for now).
    * Participation in TW is strongly encouraged, TB is a must (time off is permitted when needed).
    * 39/40 TB w/ROLO & IPD
    * HAAT/HPIT on farm
    * T6 STR (hSTR attempts coming soon after JTR event)

**Profile on swgoh.gg and joining Discord are required for guild coordination and strategy.**

Come join us!

**Contact me on Discord: Garglemel#7229**
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Darkened Stars 118MGP

HSTR running Wed. Come get those rewards

38-9 in TW (I believe)

All pits and tanks as with any other guild. Raids run on rotating preplanned schedule to accomodate all time zones

We communicate on discord

HSTR teams prefered but if you have epic TW teams it will be taken into consideration

Very easy fun guild lots of chat, strategy, fun stuff
  • Options
    Revelations looking to fill our remaining spaces, ideally by absorbing a smaller guild.

https://swgoh.gg/g/841/revelations/

We're a 32 member 82m gp guild, knocking out 26* tb, 10 straight victories in tw, haat & hpit, and t6 hstr.

Filling numbers with active people more important than going straight to hstr, but that's the aim eventually.

We're uk based so gmt, and don't use discord to communicate.

Contact me here, discord @chfc22#7987 or ally code 448-796-114
  • Options
    Salary Pit

Discord/Line not required
    Raids:
    Heroic Rancor (as often as possible, usually twice a week + 24 hour sign up period)
    Heroic AAT (as often as possible, usually twice a week + 24 hour sign up period)
    Tier 6 Sith (all the time)
    Daily Participation and GW/TW are mandatory
    Minimum player lvl 80
    We are an easy going guild with lots of guild involvement. We understand GOH is not the most important thing in life, so message us about times you cannot get on.
    759-695-423 tsan2go add me if you would like
  • Options
    Bunch of Kents

All are welcome open guild looking to expand currently 13 members that aren’t very active but looking for more frequent players, would like to start territory wars. Raids rancor Han/sith/aat. Must be active within a week. Communication would be good.
    Requirements
    Complete daily’s
    Participation in raids
    Level 85
    700,000 gp min

Search Bunch of Kents
  • Options
    Join the Notorious Separatists!!!!
    1.5 million GP minimum.
    If you’re looking for a solid community that can help you in all areas of the game, this is it. We can help you focus and grow your roster by maximizing your rewards.
    We get 34-36 stars each TB ( you should have most of the characters needed for TB special missions ) and 2 zetas most of the time each TWars.
    Haat and Hpit, Tier 6 Sith Raid.
    We do have a number ready for HSTR, the rest working on it. You should be ready yourself with 3-4 teams.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication, a profile in swgoh.gg.
    600 daily tickets and participation in all guild events.
    Our reset time is PST based but we’ve got members across North America and in Europe as well.
    We’ve got a total of 101 million GP right now and 47 members.
    A sister guild needing guidance would be welcomed on our server.

Discord:
    goat13#0149
    DarthJarJar#6816
  • Options
    CLONES UNLEASHED

95mGP

https://swgoh.gg/g/35094/clones-unleashed/

https://discord.gg/HyvHD42

Are you looking to join an HSTR guild, but are worried about placing poorly or the raid being over in 2hrs? You should consider joining Clones Unleashed. We are just about to start Heroic, and are looking for players with focused rosters, with strong p2 & P3 teams.

About Us:

• 30-5 TW Record
    • 34 LSTB / 37 DSTB
    • 96-100% TW/TB/STR Participation
    • HPIT and HAAT on farm, STR (t6) with HSTR Expected 10/20
    • International Membership
    • Guild Reset at 6:30p CST
    • Dedicated and Strategic Guild Leadership
    • 42 JTR Squads, Additional NS/Chex/FHG/BatB Squads
    • Multi-Guild Alliance Mercing Opportunities

While there are many guilds that are at or above our current guild GP actively recruiting players, our community is second to none. This is evidenced by our culture, our player retention, and our Discord activity. Don’t hesitate. Join Clones Unleashed today!

iraofy6qtptf.jpg
  • Options
    WE ARE...

Ewokolypse Ascension

Check us out...
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9831/ewokolypse-ascension/

HPIT, HAAT, Tier 6 Triumverate

Strong in both LS & DS TB's

84,000,000 @ 45/50 members

Competitive in TW 95% win ratio

Friendly, Fun, and Enthusiastic Players

YOU SHOULD BE...

1.5m + GP (Exceptions possible)

HSTH FOCUSED ROSTER PREFFERED

-JTR & BB8 TEAM
    -CHEX MIX
    -NIGHTSISTERS
    -ETC.

Must contribute 600 tix daily

Willing to use LINE

Have a good attitude !!!

CONTACT ME

In game chat 665-777-517 (my alt)

On LINE id: maxdcm85

On Discord https://discord.gg/5ZqGwAY

• Options
    Are you sick of being a weakling? Does your current guild have lazy slackers who can't even do 400 energy? Are they holding you back from true greatness? Are you lonely too?!
    Then Join the Tosche Station Nerf Herders (153 million GP) today!
    Our guild houses the most eccentric and lovable goofballs you'll ever play with in any game ever! The blood, sweat, doughnuts, and tears! The camaraderie, the JOLLY COOPERATION!- is unlike any other guild you've ever been in! If it wasn't obvious already, we're a chatty bunch and no topic of discussion is taboo for us! Wanna talk about sports? Check. Tv and movies? Check. Why New York pizza is best pizza? Check. Best waifu? You know it! Check, check!
    Rules & Requirments to join:
    1. Minimum 2 million GP (Exceptions can be made for individuals with a strong collection of toons)
    2. Must contribute 600 energy a day
    3. Must use discord
    4. Must be a dandy guy...in space!
    5. Actively donate gear (don't worry, we're a generous bunch!)
    6. Must be able to follow guild orders during tb, tw, and raids whenever the leader or guild officers issues them in chat or discord
    Raid times:
    Heroic Rancor- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 10 am EST
    Heroic Tank- Monday, Friday at 2 pm EST
    Heroic Sith - Monday, Friday at 12 pm EST
    If you like what you see, and have decided to join the cool kids, you can contact me via private message, or our other officers: huys17#2953, DrooNutz#7254
  • Options
    THE SENATE is Recruiting and we need you!

**THE SENATE** is an alliance of guilds that supports players at all levels of play. We are a community of resourceful, experienced players who strive to grow and develop ourselves and our peers to achieve great things! Whether you are a new player looking to get guidance on how to develop a solid roster of Heroes, or an experienced player hoping to reach a higher tier of play with like minded individuals, we support guilds at all stages of the game. As a community oriented alliance, The Senate strives to be a welcome environment where players can feel free to dive into deep roster strategy, or just kick back and joke around with fellow Senate members. The Senate is a place where you can feel like part of a thriving group, and a place to call home.

We are currently looking for players anywhere from 500k to 4M+ GP, for different guilds with different goals! Our top guild is completing HSTR, with tight entry restrictions. All guilds have HAAT on farm, of course.

The following requirements apply to all guilds:

* Have a Discord account and be active

* Have a swgoh.gg profile

* Participate in all guild activities - TB, TW and Raids!

* Earn your guild tickets daily; 600 required for some guilds, 500 for others

* A fun and friendly attitude!

If you want to be part of an ever-progressing, friendly guild that competes hard and whose members help each other improve as best they can, THE SENATE is the place for you. You will also receive updates and information on all the new content and best strategies in the community. If you want to come and join us to reap the rewards of being in a strong and vibrant, successful guild, come join THE SENATE!

Come say hello in our Discord server and see what we can offer!
    https://discord.gg/zqFrdfc

See you on the Senate floor!
  • Options
    bri4pt6tbnsw.jpg

We are Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut a HSTR Farming Guild
    with 145 Million GP Looking for 1 active member.
    Our first team members have already unlocked TRAYA!

We are looking for 2.5 million GP (or more) 600 daily energy is important. We rotate raids +6hrs after each, 24hr 0pt participation hit on all raids. We get 39-41 stars on both TBs. At least 2 zetas each TW, win or lose, guaranteed!

We are a laid back social group, we truly are family because a lot of us have been gaming together for years. We have the experience in getting things done, we work well together and we just have FUN first! We use group me chat app, so come talk to us and see if we are the right fit for you, communication is important to us.

Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/38793295/MFGYRv

• Options
    400n is the U.S. EST Raid (9pm) or mid-day AUS raid (11am) squad of ANZGC.

ANZGC is the premiere SWGOH guild for Australia, New Zealand, and Asia

GP: 115 million
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21347/li-anzgc-li/

400n looking for active players to join our team of competitive members. We are looking for people who want to help us develop further as a guild and make further progress on game events.

What we are looking for:
    • Ideally above 1.5mil GP (will consider lower for the right person)
    • Completes 600 tickets daily
    • Active in all aspects of the game (TW / TB / STR)
    • Discord required for communication

What we offer:
    • Raid times 21:00 EDT (US) / 11:00 AEST (AUS) with a ~24HR 0 damage period in place.
    • 3 x HPIT and 2 x HAAT weekly

We are starting HSTR now. .

**Contact Solaros#1771 on Discord** for further information.
    If we don’t meet your Guild requirements we can also assist you in finding something more suitable within the 20+ ANZGC guilds.

https://discord.gg/vPpcgah
    2zrm1is.jpg